Trio

When is trove

Recommended Posts

Trio   
14 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

It seems they do they at the end of each quarter.

I mean it seems quarterly yeah but since the first one was released "April 13-27" would make more sense for it to come in July

 

April Spring trove

July Summer trove

October Fall trove

January Winter trove

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Soon I hope I like watching the f2p tears 😂😂😂

SO many salty people that a guy named whitetrash can spend and they can't it's glorious 

stop trolling it can get you banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Provois   
Just now, WhiteTrash said:

Wasn't trolling it is speaking the truth lol I'm just excited for trove event is all 😆😆😆

Bad troll 0/10 now go back to your cave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Provois said:

Bad troll 0/10 now go back to your cave.

Still not trolling I want rank 10 almost there so trove should help get me there so I'm really excited for it 

Already got what I needed from summer box from HMCoins so didn't have to spend money lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmatsuDF   

Since NCSoft wants to milk us within 6 months for their already planned shut down of NA/EU BnS, I imagine we'll get it on the 20th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maximus5   
17 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

Since NCSoft wants to milk us within 6 months for their already planned shut down of NA/EU BnS, I imagine we'll get it on the 20th.

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Still not trolling I want rank 10 almost there so trove should help get me there so I'm really excited for it 

Already got what I needed from summer box from HMCoins so didn't have to spend money lol

yes u were trolling about f2p ppl this post u just made is your lame excuse to try and deflect, u cant take back what u just said here.

so nice try. you should say sorry and move on. 

1 hour ago, WhiteTrash said:

Soon I hope I like watching the f2p tears 😂😂😂

SO many salty people that a guy named whitetrash can spend and they can't it's glorious 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now