I must be the only person who opened 500 Hot Summer Chests for Aquamarine

it's not about being salty because someone has the big money. it's about giving people a possible chance of getting something. why must the gems in the store cater to the whales and the extremely lucky ones? that's really broken.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Nattia said:

it's not about being salty because someone has the big money. it's about giving people a possible chance of getting something. why must the gems in the store cater to the whales and the extremely lucky ones? that's really broken.

Everyone has the same chance if people save the hm coin  it's all rng but then if yiu dont get it it's just like sex some people get it for free some have to pay for it 

Just like life lol 

18 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Wrong just like the game if people didn't buy popcorn candy and soda the theater like the server would shut down 

Again it's a matter of entertainment spending say I go to 4 movies a month that's 200 a month 

Why should I be criticized for spending it on a game instead 

Oh wait it's wrong because not everyone can do it you know it's kinda like life I mean I can't play basketball like Jordan you don't see me crying on forums about it 

I just proved it's possible so why can't it happen to someone else 

It's all rng 

And life's not fair so I don't understand why people feel the need to criticize what people do with there own money 

Just like your Hong moon coin start farming more more countries is more chances just saying 

Bullsh!t! RNG ripoff is never necessary to keep the game alive it is more likely the other way and this RNG ripoff let the server shutdown sooner.

6 minutes ago, Provois said:

Bullsh!t! RNG ripoff is never necessary to keep the game alive it is more likely the other way and this RNG ripoff let the server shutdown sooner.

If you think the junk premium that noone buys and the junk costumes will pay for the server and the gms you are mistaken they need to turn a profit somewhere to make it viable to stay open  congrats the op just paid a gms salarie this week you should thank him unless you think the game works on unicorns and kittens then sure it's ok 

2 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

junk premium that noone buys

is it for real?
all the p2w players have it. and above that even some casual players as well, cuz premium is one of the basic things that a player would want, and as do I.

1 hour ago, 898113_1452550636 said:

I earn $10k per month, I have my own house/car, 0 loan/mortgage. I think I have rights to manage my money even if I want to "waste" it.

10k a month is not rich... 

p.s. close this trash thread

1 minute ago, QRob said:

is it for real?
all the p2w players have it. and above that even some casual players as well, cuz premium is one of the basic things that a player would want, and as do I.

No reason to buy it really the only reason I do is cause I'm lazy and don't wanna run to my storage other then that it's kinda worthless unless you collect costumes 

The rng in this game isn't a surprise lol after running dreadtide 300 times and not getting the infinite challenge costume I already knew I better not waste money trying to get a gem or the too cool glasses

7 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

No reason to buy it really the only reason I do is cause I'm lazy and don't wanna run to my storage other then that it's kinda worthless unless you collect costumes 

i like that i cant just sell daily 10 items on markit which force me to put things in with higher fee above a some quantity limits (so i can sell more items seperated than just 10 a day), I also like the wardrop, the fast running animation, and the extra XP, and the reach-from-inventory-able vault.  idk if i forgot something important. for first it might not seem so benefiting, but it makes your ingame life more convinient

5 minutes ago, QRob said:

i like that i cant just sell daily 10 items on markit which force me to put things in with higher fee above a some quantity limits, I also like the wardrop, the fast running animation, and the extra XP, and the reach-from-inventory-able vault.  idk if i forgot something important. for first i might not seem so benefiting, but it makes your ingame life more convinient

After hm10 you don't notice the experience bonus cause it's just brutal 

Prob forgot the windstride reduction but not really worth it after all your quests are done lol 

Just my opinion the cost of premium for what it gives is not worth it by no means ......but I'm lazy so I must buy it lol 

Why do people hate on P2W so much? It keeps the game running, manages the cost of running and paying staff. It gets fancy outfits in the store for F2P players to work for. You throw around the term whale in a derogatory way but I'm with many on this. We pay to enjoy the game as we see fit and my logic is much the same, no harm in spending a few hundred on a game you'll play for awhile and get a return on your investment in enjoyment and fun. You can drop hundreds on ciggs, booze, fastfood (Stuff that is actually detrimental to your health and lifespan). Someone drops a few hundred on a game, which also pays for costs and staff of running it and everyone loses their mind. 

It does sound like jealousy, otherwise you wouldn't make a fuss about it. Your jealous you can't achieve the same instant satisfaction. He worked for his money he can spend it as he chooses. Get a job and career and afford yourself the same luxuries. F2P players angry over P2W is just classic I don't have that, its not fair he does, I WANT THAT TOO! Envy and mentality coming into play. 

Go get a job and stop whining

I might add, you should love every single P2W player that goes down that road? Why? because 9/10 they are the ones carrying you through instances and making your PVE life much easier. I imagine some of the F2P folks crying on here are the same ones that are 350AP sneaking into yeti and storage/mandate expecting a carry and also bidding on stinger in mandate when they didn't use a scale either

/thread

i don't see what all the fuss is about. it's his money. he worked his ass off for it. he should be able to spend it on whatever he wants, judgement free. if he derives pleasure from winning a virtual gem in a game he's fond of, then good for him. at least he's not spending his money on drugs that will ultimately kill him or funding terrorist groups. 

op, congratulations on winning your gem. 

14 minutes ago, Nitelights said:

I imagine some of the F2P folks crying on here are the same ones that are 350AP sneaking into yeti and storage/mandate expecting a carry and also bidding on stinger in mandate when they didn't use a scale either

I don't think that is the case. every f2p played who gave voice to their thoughts have some sense already about the game.
at least I am not one of those you r speaking of. I with my 587 AP don't think I need to be carried by big egoed p2w whales. not if there would be any hard content in the game right now anyway...
those players you talk about I think they don't even come to forum.
here most of us has some common sense about the game.
and being a jerk in mandate is not something that can be stated so easely. (according to one's AP)

40 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

If you think the junk premium that noone buys and the junk costumes will pay for the server and the gms you are mistaken they need to turn a profit somewhere to make it viable to stay open  congrats the op just paid a gms salarie this week you should thank him unless you think the game works on unicorns and kittens then sure it's ok 

meanwhile ~50% of the Player i meet have "premium what noone buys" and ~80% wear some of this "junk costumes" and we should not forgot about the currency exchange. So nope i still not see the necessary of the RNG ripoff.  

6 minutes ago, Provois said:

meanwhile ~50% of the Player i meet have "premium what noone buys" and ~80% wear some of this "junk costumes" and we should not forgot about the currency exchange. So nope i still not see the necessary of the RNG ripoff.  

50% dam I need to follow you around cause I rarely see it anymore 

80%buy a costume doubtful cause 80% don't spend cash lol but some will buy a few cause there collectors yes money exchange is only good because of your boxes if they didn't have them the rate would be back to like 67:1 when noone bought it lol 

im a premium member from the launch. and its hard as hell to get gems with attack power on them you think you would make it a bit easier for the people that support the game..our perks are pretty lame . but i love the combat system and game play but i still think its messed up to get the things you really want or need.. is a pain to get.. i dumped a lot of money into this game and don't feel like there showing the love back..

8 minutes ago, OmegaNasty said:

im a premium member from the launch. and its hard as hell to get gems with attack power on them you think you would make it a bit easier for the people that support the game..our perks are pretty lame . but i love the combat system and game play but i still think its messed up they the things you really want or need.. is a pain to get.. i dumped alot of money into this game and dont feel like there showing the love back..

same feelings here

ITT: A shit-load of people who don't understand the symbiotic nature of paying and free players in F2P games. If no one was spending large sums of money on the game, it would AT THE VERY LEAST be required subscription and likely with initial paid buy-in to even own the game. Likely paid expansions/DLC also. Paying players keep the servers up and the content free. Free players provide the fill-in for playerbase to keep the game actually alive and populated.

More on-topic: This game is a ton of fun, but it's RNG algorithms and chances needs fixed. A grind is one thimg, padding the shit out of it with virtually nonexistent "success" rates is asinine.

1 hour ago, OmegaNasty said:

im a premium member from the launch. and its hard as hell to get gems with attack power on them you think you would make it a bit easier for the people that support the game..our perks are pretty lame . but i love the combat system and game play but i still think its messed up to get the things you really want or need.. is a pain to get.. i dumped a lot of money into this game and don't feel like there showing the love back..

I had 0 till last week that i got 1 from pouch and now one from trading the tickets... Its nice what they have done there for people who dont pay, i got now 2 AP gems and know a lot of people that has 3, for free.

If they done this in this month for sure they will make the same some time later.

I dont mind the P2W that some people seems to cry about, like some users told, thats whats keeping the servers running, the employees payed, etc... 

I been wondering..... Someone said f2p are leeches that don't spend to keep the game alive. What about the people who don't spend for rng (maybe only 3 to 5 boxes) but those who buys prem/ costume / char slot for irl money? Are they considered f2p leeches, since they don't spend as much as those who buy to gamble?

I mean, I resent that since I pay 100$+ a month for multiple  costumes. (I have 8 chars, I have a bad spending habit on outfits since I wanna buy them all costumes. Wifu has a bad spending habit on costume too)

Tho I still want ops 32k ncoin! Like I said I want all dem returning costume!

Edit: If you buy 3 to 5 boxes, I wonder if your considered as p2w as well.... hmmm.....

I think many of you missed the point. it's not hating p2w players, cuz yes ofc without them the game wouldn't exist, BUT no1 really cares about how much money p2w ppl invested in the game. they r just boasting.
basically what I'm saying, p2w is ok, but giving voice to it for boasting is not ok at all. that's what most people's problem is. I think every1 knows already enough that p2w players are required to keep the game alive. well, ofc there r some people on the opinion that p2w players ruin the game (I am not on this opinion), but they aren't right either.
let's go with: we don't hate p2w players, but the boasters.

Archived