I must be the only person who opened 500 Hot Summer Chests for Aquamarine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the Peridot and The Ruby with the Events for Free c=

I did not fall for that Scam and its for unpatince PPL ... i will just wait until i get The Blue Gem in the later coming Events for Free aswell.

Bns P2W? Well yes it slowly going that way... F2P need be extremly patince and lucky

U can buy yourself up to the Infinty Tower Floor coz its random luck and gear depended

U can buy yourself up Hongmoon skills and Lvs wich are effectingarena pvp

u can buy yourself up gear wich effect wirldwind OWPVP etc so ya... but i saw far worse p2w games and i will manage somehow

PS: Gz to the gem for 500$ wich all will get for free soon enough anyway and for supporting the game <3

17 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

I got the Peridot and The Ruby with the Events for Free c=

I did not fall for that Scam and its for unpatince PPL ... i will just wait until i get The Blue Gem in the later coming Events for Free aswell.

Bns P2W? Well yes it slowly going that way... F2P need be extremly patince and lucky

U can buy yourself up to the Infinty Tower Floor coz its random luck and gear depended

U can buy yourself up Hongmoon skills and Lvs wich are effectingarena pvp

u can buy yourself up gear wich effect wirldwind OWPVP etc so ya... but i saw far worse p2w games and i will manage somehow

PS: Gz to the gem for 500$ wich all will get for free soon enough anyway and for supporting the game <3

lol same here.

I got both the Peridot from the nothing but grinding the daily challenge and I got lucky with a Ruby. The only time I ever spent money here was for the outfits. If I had NCoins left over after I bought the outfits, then I invested into buying some gold or a brilliant key. 

I also have almost all the HM skills unlocked without spending a dime on them. So this game isn't exactly P2W unless we're talking about upgrading weapons. I'm sure I would have gotten a legendary weapon by now, but I have alts I want to level up. 

And honestly, f*** Whirlwind Valley. That PVP mode is the worst thing I've ever seen! It's like making Dota or LoL into a gear based P2W game! 

6 minutes ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Hey Khaled, ever got 1 Chopper from any Monster yet? ;) sarcastic smile... i remember those pesky ppl at game strt who lied that monsteers give money to f2p users... well idc anymore but still was funny XD stupid liars man

Nope, never got a single piece of copper from a monster. Been relying on dungeon runs and crafting Silverfrost Transformation Stones to make over 140 gold. It's fun but the cost of making them takes about half my profits away.

But honestly, 1 copper won't even do much even if they do give me anyway! Because 1 copper can't get my s*** here. XD

Instead of bashing him for spending that much on nc coics you should thank him. its people like this that help keep the game running. This is how Mmmo's publishers and their games stay alive. 32,000 nc coins is a rediculous amount though. you are either rich enough to blow that much on nc coins or the biggest pay2win guy i ever saw. (*Not hating*)

On 7/14/2016 at 9:40 PM, plasticmemories said:

Instead of bashing him for spending that much on nc coics you should thank him. its people like this that help keep the game running. This is how Mmmo's publishers and their games stay alive. 32,000 nc coins is a rediculous amount though. you are either rich enough to blow that much on nc coins or the biggest pay2win guy i ever saw. (*Not hating*)

No.
It's people like him supporting scummy p2w practices and horrible game design (why do you think the grind is so atrocious in this game?).

19 minutes ago, Zuf said:

No.
It's people like him supporting scummy p2w practices and horrible game design (why do you think the grind is so atrocious in this game?).

so true... atleast NCsoft support is reacting fast on tickets, atleast the money is to some point good used 

On 7/17/2016 at 8:45 PM, Zuf said:

No.

What grind? LOL theres no grinding on this game. to get from level 1 to 50 all you need to do is quests. no grinding there. to get Hm levels 1-15 all you do is dailies, no grind there. as i said in many posts before. you people really dont know what grinding is. try killing thousands of the same monster over and over for 4 or 5 hours just to get 1 level or half a level. thats maplestory in 2008 and right now if your lv 200+. perfect world is like that too. seeing people complain about grinding here on blade and soul is ridiculous.. you have it so easy you dont even know. lmfao and this is why it takes so long for great korean mmos to be released in NorthAmerica, because people are always crying about grinding.

On 24.07.2016 at 8:28 PM, plasticmemories said:

What grind? LOL theres no grinding on this game. to get from level 1 to 50 all you need to do is quests. no grinding there. to get Hm levels 1-15 all you do is dailies, no grind there. as i said in many posts before. you people really dont know what grinding is. try killing thousands of the same monster over and over for 4 or 5 hours just to get 1 level or half a level. thats maplestory in 2008 and right now if your lv 200+. perfect world is like that too. seeing people complain about grinding here on blade and soul is ridiculous.. you have it so easy you dont even know. lmfao and this is why it takes so long for great korean mmos to be released in NorthAmerica, because people are always crying about grinding.

Actually the type of grind you mentioned would be better to have imo. For example in Beastbog, Frostscale Basin or Twisted Grimhorn Wilds there are barely any people besides on the daily quest days. Make it so that monsters in those dungeons give fair amount of experience like 1-2k. That way we could have stable population in those dungeons and we'd have a good way to farm experience.

Nice, you have got Aquamarine after all but I'd like to ask you, did it worth it? It is a great gem I must say even its better than 35 AP because of that 10% focus recovery and life drain. Now good luck making it heptagonal.

Archived