I must be the only person who opened 500 Hot Summer Chests for Aquamarine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Yet I still don't have the peridot from the merchant, 70 or so merchants, and the blue one from the special DC that ends next week.

You can buy the Peridot from the DC event at least.

I got an Amethyst (two even) from my 50 boxes. Would rather have had the Aquamarine (or of course both) but I guess that can't be helped. I managed to get the Sapphire from a DC pouch a day later and of course I have the Peridot from the DC event, so my gems are coming along quite nicely. Now I hope I can get the Ruby from the pouches in this last week, or if I manage to get some more Hongmoon coins I might even be lucky and get the Aquamarine, but I guess I'll have to wait until the next event. After spending 50 euros I refuse to spend more for a gem, especially since the rest of the loot in those summer boxes is abysmal, not worth the money in the slightest.

I honestly don't know why we even have RNG boxes in the Hongmoon Store, seeing how the RNG in boss boxes is fairly unfair requiring so many runs. I enjoy running dungeons for quests, but if I have to do the same thing 20 times over just for materials... the game gets so boring. 

Spent 100 gold for hongmoon coin, bought 9 boxes and got it. I feel for you though considering I've opened all of my daily challenge pouches up till today and still havent gotten the sapphire or the ruby.

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

200 boxes later no Aquamarine but got 3 Amethysts. I wish they had a way to trade amethyst for aquamarine and vice versa.

I wish that was my biggest problem :D

Nice, i wish i could earn that much money in future to spend tons of euro in an Online game.

Im not trolling, i rly want to earn that much money, so i can spend tons of euros in a game and still have more than enough for a living :>

Must be nice to earn enough money to spend so much in in-game RNG on such short notice... but I still find spending THAT much on RNG to be pretty dumb regardless. I did it once or twice in another game... so not worth it. But I suppose it was good to reinforce me not being into gambling in general because I know luck/RNG is such a finnicky thing that you'd be better off using the cash on something else.

I'd rather pay for something with no RNG attached to it. Something being good, practical and 100% chance is what makes worth buying it to me. Anything below that percentage, unless also giving other 100%-chance stuff worth its price, I'm giving a pass.

45 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Must be nice to earn enough money to spend so much in in-game RNG on such short notice... but I still find spending THAT much on RNG to be pretty dumb regardless. I did it once or twice in another game... so not worth it. But I suppose it was good to reinforce me not being into gambling in general because I know luck/RNG is such a finnicky thing that you'd be better off using the cash on something else.

I'd rather pay for something with no RNG attached to it. Something being good, practical and 100% chance is what makes worth buying it to me. Anything below that percentage, unless also giving other 100%-chance stuff worth its price, I'm giving a pass.

and that's smart :)

By the thread, sharing my feeling after opening 100 boxes without getting a single damn gem, yes not even amethyst.

For those of you who are not rich, DONT *cricket*ING DO IT, U ARE NOT THE CHOSEN ONE.

For those whose rich, yea all because of you guys, NCsoft is doing this crap, they know you guys are too dumb and willing to pay for it and wouldn't give a *cricket* about it. Yeah you are rich you don't care, go live in a world by urself then, where you can live with your money, (edited).

Give me those comments about I'm mad, i'll tell you I AM AND I DESERVE TO BE MAD.

14 hours ago, chengzhou said:

By the thread, sharing my feeling after opening 100 boxes without getting a single damn gem, yes not even amethyst.

For those of you who are not rich, DONT *cricket*ING DO IT, U ARE NOT THE CHOSEN ONE.

For those whose rich, yea all because of you guys, NCsoft is doing this crap, they know you guys are too dumb and willing to pay for it and wouldn't give a *cricket* about it. Yeah you are rich you don't care, go live in a world by urself then, where you can live with your money, (edited).

Give me those comments about I'm mad, i'll tell you I AM AND I DESERVE TO BE MAD.

Wow.....

You need to calm down, no one told you to gamble your money and got no gem now come on forums to rage. It's your own fault. I paid for 50 boxes and got no gems but I knew that was the GAMBLE I was making. I'm not coming here calling people (edited) O.o

14 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Wow.....

You need to calm down, no one told you to gamble your money and got no gem now come on forums to rage. It's your own fault. I paid for 50 boxes and got no gems but I knew that was the GAMBLE I was making. I'm not coming here calling people (edited) O.o

Why should I calm down lol? I'm on internet. Isn't it what this mess all about? And yeah nice waste on that 50 boxes, you just got scammed. I mean everybody complains for a damn reason, u think the thread owner really doesn't care? If he doesn't why would he post this thread if hes not a braindead. Stay calm cool guy, you just got scammed and u are willing to sit down and let NCscam go on you without even fighting back with a single word.

when people post stuff like, i got the gem on my first try, or even before opening any box ;) some others will rush to the store to buy 50 boxes and try their luck to no result. you must stay strong and don't give in, and if you must, buy the boxes with gold. you will not feel scammed this way .__. I have horrible luck and don't win anything unless I spend a fortune of real money, which is not going to happen anymore. it's not worth it .

28 minutes ago, Nattia said:

when people post stuff like, i got the gem on my first try, or even before opening any box ;) some others will rush to the store to buy 50 boxes and try their luck to no result. you must stay strong and don't give in, and if you must, buy the boxes with gold. you will not feel scammed this way .__. I have horrible luck and don't win anything unless I spend a fortune of real money, which is not going to happen anymore. it's not worth it .

Feel sorry for you bud, but yea same with me, ain't spending a cent on NCscam RNG stuffs anymore.

I'm upset that i can only afford a couple of those boxes(cash/ mostly hongmoon coins) to get only a few things to sell on the market place, such very bad range for me which i can understand. However, I am very highly upset and disappointed that I can not even get a ruby from the FREE bags event.....sooo uhhh I'm just going to be grateful to have at least a peridot and hope no one will judge me when the new dungeons comes out with only 638ap....(Still currently upgrading my accessories)

15 hours ago, Niskka said:

I'm upset that i can only afford a couple of those boxes(cash/ mostly hongmoon coins) to get only a few things to sell on the market place, such very bad range for me which i can understand. However, I am very highly upset and disappointed that I can not even get a ruby from the FREE bags event.....sooo uhhh I'm just going to be grateful to have at least a peridot and hope no one will judge me when the new dungeons comes out with only 638ap....(Still currently upgrading my accessories)

Pretty sure at 638 you'll still be overqualified lol.  Anyone who "judges" you for that would have to be a total buffoon.

I opened 250 box.. And i got 3 amethyst and 3 aquamarine, 35 mysterious crystal, 30+ xp charm.

Now i just need to wait the radiant energy price to collapse and i can get my P2W gems !

Archived