I must be the only person who opened 500 Hot Summer Chests for Aquamarine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nattia said:

i've been in this person's place, and I regret losing money to gambling even if I got some entertainment out of it. it's bad for young people, period. there is nothing heroic in it.

Well I would rather feel bad for the guy for spending so much instead of being sarcastically mean like half of the people usually are. :/

I read all posts and I think I need to clarify 3 things.

1. I was not crying or something. I just wanted to say I got much bad luck and that's it.

2. I was not gambling, I got many other items and 8 amethysts. My money, if I think a gem worth $500 then it does worth it, no one has rights to censure me.

3. I am rich.

20 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Well I would rather feel bad for the guy for spending so much instead of being sarcastically mean like half of the people usually are. :/

well I do feel bad for him, because I've been there myself and I know gambling is destructive. and instead of encouraging it (zomg he pays for the free players hero!!!111) we should encourage products in the shop that can be bought directly at satisfactory cost for both parties, without gambling.

Whales: F2P players are leeches, we're the smart ones by spending our hard-earned cash on internet pixels for a shady company

F2P players: whales are idiots with gambling addiction syndrome

Now let's picture a scenario where there are 0 F2P players. What would happen? Anyone with a functional brain would realize:

• Population would shrink by 99%
  • No more peer-to-peer marketing, i.e. telling your friends about this game
  • Anyone with any remote interest in trying this game would not bother trying
  • Whales would realize only after they uninstall this game that they've been the idiots and wasted their money in this game

Gamblers and wallet warriors would always call non-gamblers "leeches" to make themselves feel better that they've just threw $500 down the drain. Congratulations, you've spent $500 in a video game that would probably shut down in a year, and you've got a whole 50 pixels to show for it. "Hey look at me I GOT 10 MORE ATTACK POWER HARHARHAR" <---- lightbulb, no one gives a f*ck.

It's the equivalent of idiots calling other people idiots just to make themselves feel less like idiots.

10 hours ago, hawkulay said:

why do you want dev to change their politic into pay to win when people put this kind of money into a video game...shame on you

This.
Thanks for ruining gaming for everyone, whales.

2 hours ago, Brand X said:

I always find it funny that so many fall to the "mom" and "lives in parents basement" comment, when someone spends money on the game :p

You can find funny whatever you want, but this is sad true. Mani kids are just dependent on gaming just like drugs. I dont say everyone do this, ofc. Is sad true companies like NC support this by their gambling strategy.

26 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Whales: F2P players are leeches, we're the smart ones by spending our hard-earned cash on internet pixels for a shady company

F2P players: whales are idiots with gambling addiction syndrome

Now let's picture a scenario where there are 0 F2P players. What would happen? Anyone with a functional brain would realize:

• Population would shrink by 99%
  • No more peer-to-peer marketing, i.e. telling your friends about this game
  • Anyone with any remote interest in trying this game would not bother trying
  • Whales would realize only after they uninstall this game that they've been the idiots and wasted their money in this game

Gamblers and wallet warriors would always call non-gamblers "leeches" to make themselves feel better that they've just threw $500 down the drain. Congratulations, you've spent $500 in a video game that would probably shut down in a year, and you've got a whole 50 pixels to show for it. "Hey look at me I GOT 10 MORE ATTACK POWER HARHARHAR" <---- lightbulb, no one gives a f*ck.

It's the equivalent of idiots calling other people idiots just to make themselves feel less like idiots.

Say you to to the movies with a girl for entertainment 

2 tickets 

Popcorn 

Sodas

Candy 

By time your done your out 50bucks for something you can't take with you congrats you just spent 50 bucks for memories 

So why is it not socially acceptable for in your terms whales to spend 50 bucks a week on pixels that stay with them longer then the movie  you don't cry that they go to the movies 

You cry cause they can do it and you can't 

8 minutes ago, 898113_1452550636 said:

sad that you never met people who use their own money

Yep, me for example? I'm not kid, just know about few examples around me. I know, you know me.

Truth is i know value of money, i earn them hard with me hands and knowledge. This is reason why i dont undesratnd kids or tohers who buy this crap.

Hey, company, you want me money? No problem for me, but you must give me what i want, need or enjoy. Period...

9 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

2 tickets 

Popcorn 

Sodas

Candy 

By time your done your out 50bucks for something you can't take with you congrats you just spent 50 bucks for memories 

So why is it not socially acceptable for in your terms whales to spend 50 bucks a week on pixels that stay with them longer then the movie  you don't cry that they go to the movies 

idk how you calculated that 50 bucks ...
also, going to the movies with a girl is a good thing, while the other guy is probably suffering in different kinds of addiction at the same time, which he is not even aware of.
tell us which one is the halthier.

7 minutes ago, QRob said:

also, going to the movies with a girl is a good thing, while the other guy is probably suffering in different kinds of addiction at the same time, which he is not even aware of.

My numbers came from when I took my daughter to finding dory that's what I spent lol 

Healthier that's not the point of the thread lol its about people spending money I'm just stating people don't bat a eye at people dropping g 50 at the movies or like 200 when I go to the bar with friends Noone cares but heaven forbid I drop 200 on a game I intend to play a while and enjoy there is name called and insults from jealous people 

5 hours ago, Lexter said:

This kind of money for this? For this? Man, you need change your priority. Gambling is bad, parents did not teach you? Only things worth the money are costumes... But this is just me oppinion.

Costumes are the only thing worth money? The costumes are trash. Sorry, I'd rather have something that makes my character do more DPS then something cosmetic.

25 minutes ago, QRob said:

You completely missed his point.  Putting money into a game is an entertainment expense. What does it matter whether you spend your entertainment money on a game or going to the bar? If you really sit down and think about it, spending it on a game is giving you a better bang for your buck.  You go out to the bar and spend $50 on alcohol. You get to enjoy that alcohol for 5 maybe 6 hours.  Whereas you spend $50 on this game, you will get to enjoy your $50 for a lot longer than you would the alcohol.

I recently started thinking... how I'm never getting anything as good as when I'm paying the big bucks, and that feels really unrewarding.

this is the reason why I will vote for direct purchases instead of gambling :)

1 minute ago, WhiteTrash said:

Kinda funny you say that cause I bought 10 boxes with my Hong moon coins I've been saving from venture tokens and got both gems tell me again how f2p can't obtain them ?

because you were once lucky doesn't mean it's like that for everyone else. Many of us don't get anything of value unless we shell out big amounts of money. a bit unfair isn't it?

I'm glad Jonathan said this gem will be obtainable in the game outside an rng box, at least I hope we will be able to get it directly by collecting tokens in an event.

That's fair.

4 minutes ago, Nattia said:

because you were once lucky doesn't mean it's like that for everyone else. Many of us don't get anything of value unless we shell out big amounts of money. a bit unfair isn't it?

I'm glad Jonathan said this gem will be obtainable in the game outside an rng box, at least I hope we will be able to get it directly by collecting tokens in an event.

That's fair.

Not lucky for every money spender either 

Again with big money someone could drop 500 and not get them 

All about the rng 

Maybe if when people like me that save all the Hong coins for events instead of buying shiny things maybe more would get it 

1 hour ago, WhiteTrash said:

2 tickets 

Popcorn 

Sodas

Candy 

Sry but you can't rly compare the whales with guys who buy all this stuff in cinema. Because first: you have no unfair advantage about ppl who spend just maybe 20-30 bucks for only the 2 tickets, second: you don't damage the whole cinema and/or the whole movie industry even if you buy junkfood worth 100 bucks and third: by spending 50 bucks you'r not a whale, whales are this guys who spend many hundreds or even thousands of €/$ just to be able to roflstomp the less rich guys.

9 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Maybe if when people like me that save all the Hong coins for events instead of buying shiny things maybe more would get it 

you are talking about like 990 HMCoins -.- you got it cuz you are lucky, not due to the fect of saving HMCoins. at least not directly.  don't mix the two.
still 99,9999999999% wouldn't get from 10 boxes not two, but not even one gem. cuz it has like 2% chance at total I'd say.

17 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Kinda funny you say that cause I bought 10 boxes with my Hong moon coins I've been saving from venture tokens and got both gems tell me again how f2p can't obtain them ?

they can get them of course, just haven't got as much chance as p2w players. it's ok that it is up to RNG, yet it doesn't changes the fact that more boxes equals more chance.

2 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

you don't see me crying on forums about it 

instead of seeing you crying about that, we see p2w players crying about their RNG :D (i'm not talking about you)

4 minutes ago, Provois said:

Sry but you can't rly compare the whales with guys who buy all this stuff in cinema. Because first: you have no unfair advantage about ppl who spend just maybe 20-30 bucks for only the 2 tickets, second: you don't damage the whole cinema and/or the whole movie industry even if you buy junkfood worth 100 bucks and third: by spending 50 bucks you'r not a whale, whales are this guys who spend many hundreds or even thousands of €/$ just to be able to roflstomp the less rich guys.

Wrong just like the game if people didn't buy popcorn candy and soda the theater like the server would shut down 

Again it's a matter of entertainment spending say I go to 4 movies a month that's 200 a month 

Why should I be criticized for spending it on a game instead 

Oh wait it's wrong because not everyone can do it you know it's kinda like life I mean I can't play basketball like Jordan you don't see me crying on forums about it 

5 minutes ago, QRob said:

you are talking about like 990 HMCoins -.- you got it cuz you are lucky, not due to the fect of saving HMCoins. at least not directly.  don't mix the two.

they can get them of course, just haven't got as much chance as p2w players. it's ok that it is up to RNG, yet it doesn't changes the fact that more boxes equals more chance.

I just proved it's possible so why can't it happen to someone else 

It's all rng 

And life's not fair so I don't understand why people feel the need to criticize what people do with there own money 

Just like your Hong moon coin start farming more more countries is more chances just saying 

6 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

so why can't it happen to someone else

highly unlikely. you were like 1 of the billions. i think you are the only one in the entire game who got 2 kinds of gems from 10 boxes.
though it can happen to any1 else, yes, I just said on my previous comment that it can happen. there is just no big chance for that

Archived