Forums

I must be the only person who opened 500 Hot Summer Chests for Aquamarine

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. I think someone linked a post saying that they'll release these gems in an event obtainable by f2p players later(?), but it'll probably still be bad rng and difficult to get. ;-; 

May rng be with us all. 

23 minutes ago, hawkulay said:

why do you want dev to change their politic into pay to win when people put this kind of money into a video game...shame on you

This.

And I hope, NC Soft send him an email, that say : Feed us moar please.

4 hours ago, 898113_1452550636 said:

I bought 32000 NCoins and opened 400 Hot Summer Chest just for an Aquamarine but failed, NC reset my monthly purchase limit and I opened another 100 chest, finally got it in last 10 chests.

I must be the only one,

Thank you NC.

Gz you was successfully ripped off by NCsoft! I hope the gem was worth the ~500€.

btw. tears from whales are tasty :).

In my opinion I would prefer to have the gems in the store. Imo would pay for 20 usd for a guaranty gem than paying 400usd with a chance to fail. This rng boxes is not rewarding at all, they gamble with your money.

i am sure they will get more money if the put all the gems directly to the market. Also your money is not waste.

some ppl might cannot afford buying 32k NCoins and such big amounts etc. and some people might don't want to hear a p2w crying, no matter if he keeps the game alive. he is a p2w person who qq when rng is not on his side. huh, so what? he deserves it, and no1 cares.
and if he can't handle such comments, why did he even come to the forum in the first place?

37 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I got 4 of those gems. The thing that pisses me off is their character bound so I can't transmute them into the better gem.

well if you read the forums~

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Congrats at least for getting the gem! As for all the F2P gamers replying to this post, OP just paid a bit of your gaming and yet you peeps complain about it. Irony, ungratefulness? *chuckles*

As far as any real MMO gamer is concerned, BnS can DIAF along with every other trash asian F2P title.

This kind of money for this? For this? Man, you need change your priority. Gambling is bad, parents did not teach you? Only things worth the money are costumes... But this is just me oppinion.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Congrats at least for getting the gem! As for all the F2P gamers replying to this post, OP just paid a bit of your gaming and yet you peeps complain about it. Irony, ungratefulness? *chuckles*

i've been in this person's place, and I regret losing money to gambling even if I got some entertainment out of it. it's bad for young people, period. there is nothing heroic in it.

Archived