Blackram officer/general costume

Melodia

Does Blackram general costume still drop? I've never even seen it drop ONCE after months of playing this game. Did they remove this costume altogether after removing BSC 4-man?

For Blackram officer costume, I heard it drops in BSH "trash mobs". Define "trash mobs", is it ANY mob in the place or only the "mini-bosses" with 6-figure HP and drops a chest? Does it include animals like those tigers and the gnomes with guns? Is it possible to solo-farm this? Anyone ever get it to drop in the very first area before the dragon pulse? Likewise, I've never even seen it drop ONCE, so I have no idea why some people say this costume drops way too often.

Solo'd BSC yesterday and got the Blackram General costume. It was my first time soloing that dungeon, so MAYBE soloing it has something to do with it or maybe I was just lucky.

For the Blackram Officer Uniform, I got them from "trash mobs". Nightshade harbor OR BSH should work (maybe Efleet has it too, but I only saw it in NSH and BSH so far). I was just killing mobs, not elites or bosses, and I saw the Uniform drop.

I'm getting a ton of different answers on the officer uniform. Some say BSH only, others say BSH and NSH, while others say E.Fleet, while in-game description itself says E.Fleet...

So what's the best place to farm it at solo (since you can't really farm while in a party)? Anyone clearly remember what dropped it recently?

I have seen the Officer Uniform coming from all of the places mentioned above and also Blackram Supply. It once also dropped for me from random Blackram Marauder near the dungeons if I recall correctly. Though I have seen it most often in BSH.

Archived