KFM or KFM 2.0

GreenOwl

hello all!

Is there any reason to play KFM after SF (aka KFM 2.0)  release?

KFM had 2 weaknesses - no AOE, no range atacks.

KFM 2.0 have all that KFM have + AOE and range.

From KR patch notes i have seen that KFM 2.0 will have some kind of 3RF, but on 1 button.

What do you think, RIP KKM and hail KFM 2.0?

Simple, KFM is built for tanking, SF is not.

KFM counter is 1 sec cooldown, SF is 3 sec. KFM have threat generation skills, SF does not. KFM has PT damage buff, SF has healing PT buff and revive. KFM has grapple to keep boss down longer, SF does not.

1 minute ago, Shinsetsu said:

Simple, KFM is built for tanking, SF is not.

KFM counter is 1 sec cooldown, SF is 3 sec. KFM have threat generation skills, SF does not. KFM has PT damage buff, SF has healing PT buff and revive. KFM has grapple to keep boss down longer, SF does not.

who need counter, when you have x2 Q\E\SS.

how many KFM you see use threat  skills, 1 of 8?

who need dmg buff, if you can get sin.

kfms dotn use grab in PVE - 3 sec grab AFTER air combo - after this you will be kicked form party.

4 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

who need counter, when you have x2 Q\E\SS.

how many KFM you see use threat  skills, 1 of 8?

who need dmg buff, if you can get sin.

kfms dotn use grab in PVE - 3 sec grab AFTER air combo - after this you will be kicked form party.

Air combo isn't required for kfm grapple.

- Counter keeps the boss in place and focused in one direction so DPS can just wail on his back and don't have to worry about dodging normal frontal attacks.

- In pug, maybe not many, but in my guild, they do.

- Parties who don't have a Sin?

- I see now that Fighting Spirit is the same tree as Grapple, so you're right, most KFM won't use Grapple in PVE, my bad. Not sure what you're talking about air combo though. Seems unrelated.

11 minutes ago, Shinsetsu said:

- Counter keeps the boss in place and focused in one direction so DPS can just wail on his back and don't have to worry about dodging normal frontal attacks.

- In pug, maybe not many, but in my guild, they do.

- Parties who don't have a Sin?

- I see now that Fighting Spirit is the same tree as Grapple, so you're right, most KFM won't use Grapple in PVE, my bad. Not sure what you're talking about air combo though. Seems unrelated.

KFM will not over DPS KFM 2.0 to tank boss.

51 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

KFM will not over DPS KFM 2.0 to tank boss.

KFM doesn't need to overdps SF to tank, which isn't even SF's role anyway, which I'd say is more party healing/ressing. Some skills overlapping don't quite translate as same roles overall, you know.

I wonder, does the bosses really needs tanking anyway? I didnt see one, except i didnt do soguns lament and nexus. I see on spp always dat wl or fm holds the aggro and not any kfm, thus all the people rotate with boss thanks to that *cricket* wl/fm.

4 minutes ago, QRob said:

but also don't forget about KFM's almost infinite Agility in pvp, which SF does not have.

SF have different type of that agility yeah or if you meant movement speed sf have 3 skills that increases it, 2 of them are even faster than kfm's.

4 minutes ago, QRob said:

but also don't forget about KFM's almost infinite Agility in pvp, which SF does not have.

Agility - counter by Q/E (SS nerfed), KFM 2.0 don't need them, he just dodge all for 3 sec of Q/E/SS spam + 5 sec immune/non target.

KFM 2.0 is more tanky, watch korean 3v3 tournament, KFM 2.0 almost immortal.

2 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

Agility - counter by Q/E (SS nerfed), KFM 2.0 don't need them, he just dodge all for 3 sec of Q/E/SS spam + 5 sec immune/non target.

can you post the link? i need so many sf videos, i love the class but i suck when it comes to pvp :c

7 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

Yeh, i have seen some 3v3 tagmatches also with SFs in it. and yes it is considered very good in pvp. personally i just played SF but i stopped, I didn't really like it in pve.
anyway, for some classes it might be easier to kill a SF rather than a KFM.
but int he end always skill matters, ofc.

10 minutes ago, Kung Fung said:

SF have different type of that agility yeah or if you meant movement speed sf have 3 skills that increases it, 2 of them are even faster than kfm's.

I mean agility, the green-yellow-ish buff, when kfm gets i think 100% evasion rate
I just know that personally, if i want to kill a KFM - let's say around 1800 points -  they always get me, but against SF it is easier to me. And all because of the Agility of KFM. I mean, that makes it harder to me

5 minutes ago, Kung Fung said:

can you post the link? i need so many sf videos, i love the class but i suck when it comes to pvp :c

Looks like it... https://www.twitch.tv/ognglobal/v/75936116

Most of teams have main tank KFM 2.0.

It is almost unreal to assist against KFM 2.0 because speed and 5 sec immune, he just fly away.

And looks like KFM 2.0's air combo is top DMG air in game.

6 minutes ago, QRob said:

Yeh, i have seen some 3v3 tagmatches also with SFs in it. and yes it is considered very good in pvp. personally i just played SF but i stopped, I didn't really like it in pve.
anyway, for some classes it might be easier to kill a SF rather than a KFM.
but int he end always skill matters, ofc.

I mean agility, the green-yellow-ish buff, when kfm gets i think 100% evasion rate
I just know that personally, if i want to kill a KFM - let's say around 1800 points -  they always get me, but against SF it is easier to me. And all because of the Agility of KFM.

Agility - counter action.

KFM - counter action class, don't spam - easy win.

2 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

And looks like KFM 2.0's air combo is top DMG air in game.

Should be. Otherwise how it'll do damage with frost skills? Most of the classes block all kfm2.0's ranged skills no matter if you cast storm or stun them.

6 minutes ago, GreenOwl said:

Agility - counter action.
KFM - counter action class, don't spam - easy win.

well, maybe. i have been talking according to my experiences, that which one is easier to me, globally it might be true anyway that SF is harder than KFM. SF got bunch dash resist with QE SS QE and the 5resist skill for 5 sec and other things ye. it's a tough-to-beat class for sure.

Archived