sevXone

Best build for Tower of Infinity?

sevXone   

So what build is best to use for Tower of Infinity? I've been using my PvP 3RF build and I'm not seeing that much success, i just managed to get to floor 32 as my highest.

Feels like an other build would do much better but I'm not sure what to use.

This is my character: http://bnscoffee.com/character/EU/Aldra

Laneera   

I don't play a KFM but as a FM I have opted to use a PvE nuke spec. CC seems to have very little use because they seem to be able to break it way more than players could, so my PvP spec feels useless. I have 80 AP less than you do and the highest floor I've cleared is 29, the highest floor I've seen (but not beaten) is 36.

Shuchin   

Silkwood has a skill build linked under his twitch channel. He has made it to rank 1 as KFM. Basically it's unique in that you go for maximum dps like PvE, but since unlike boss mob fights you can use CC, interesting possibilities pop up.

Like: Unleashed flow > Focused Fighting spirit > CC > Comet (left path all way down) > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet

Silk is doing insane damage with it. I want to try the combo this week end, will let you know how I do.

sevXone   
2 hours ago, Shuchin said:

Silkwood has a skill build linked under his twitch channel. He has made it to rank 1 as KFM. Basically it's unique in that you go for maximum dps like PvE, but since unlike boss mob fights you can use CC, interesting possibilities pop up.

Like: Unleashed flow > Focused Fighting spirit > CC > Comet (left path all way down) > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet > CC > comet

Silk is doing insane damage with it. I want to try the combo this week end, will let you know how I do.

Cool, I'll look it up thanks!

Shuchin   

I tried it and I am definitely not a second Silkwood XD

But I got the combo mentioned above working often enough to know it's real and pretty good. Managed to rise 6 floors higher this way, and I am still in the process of getting better.

Ideally you want to stack 3 searing palms, then CC, Comet, Fighting Spirit, CC, stage 4 palm, Comet and then CC, 3, comet until fighting spirit runs out. Usually I run out on CCs, I only get it to work with the 7 second stun or daze special skills you get on some floors. But then it's godly. ^_^

As mentioned above, a PvE/PvP hybrid is the way to go. Ideally, you'll want a full PvP set except PvE searing palm, Focused Fighting spirit, and Comet strike stage 1.

Once you start with flurry, a triple kick, or the opponent blows their stun escape, you hit them with cc and start the combo. Using this with status damage / AP bonus / cc length buffs can allow you to melt 150k-300k hp in 10 seconds. Finishing fast is key for accessing higher floors, and this is what this build does.