Why Customer Service Transfers Accessories between Alts for Some Players When the rest of us have to re-farm it?

DomiSotto

Well look at it this way and I am in no way defending NCSoft, they're greedy and hungry as *cricket* but you gotta understand. They do it for one person because it was their first time and maybe they wanted to help but then that person tells 2 friends then those 2 friend too...they might get it as well but then those 2 say it to the whole clan...now the whole clan wants it done too and by that time the whole server and other servers know it and now they want it done too. Do you have any ideas how much time that would take away from all the other stuff NCSoft may need to do?

Now I do think this would be a great service to provide to everyone knowing it is so hard to play a main and even a single alt unless you don't work/go to school. So they could just add an item to the F10 store that unbinds(account) accessories so that players can just send them to an alt.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly... the only thing I want account bond are the Warrior Tokens/ Siren + Pirate Emblem that's eating up my space. (And maybe freezing orbs too)

Although what they should do is.. lower the cost of accessories instead to help newer players/ alts, granted it still seems too early to do since the game has only been out for 6 months but with the content rushes as well green dungeon being gone... well it maybe needed. (Well I'm more concerned about new players)

Guess could also make it an HM store thing like someone else said.. buying an unsealing item each time you want an accessory transfered to another char.

Sorry, but i wouldn't want gears to just be transfered like that easily.

Another way is.. if people really ARE insistent on accessories being account bound, let it be like a mail things and each accessories that are mailed are 10 gold each. (Like eith the tradeable gems that are 5g each) Again, I don't want gear related things just to be freely sent around your other chars. I'm only all good for these tokens and emblem being account bound and sent free.

1 hour ago, HungryTaro said:

Honestly... the only thing I want account bond are the Warrior Tokens/ Siren + Pirate Emblem that's eating up my space. (And maybe freezing orbs too)

Although what they should do is.. lower the cost of accessories instead to help newer players/ alts, granted it still seems too early to do since the game has only been out for 6 months but with the content rushes as well green dungeon being gone... well it maybe needed. (Well I'm more concerned about new players)

Guess could also make it an HM store thing like someone else said.. buying an unsealing item each time you want an accessory transfered to another char.

Another way is.. if people really ARE insistent on accessories being account bound, let it be like a mail things and each accessories that are mailed are 10 gold each. (Like eith the tradeable gems that are 5g each) Again, I don't want gear related things just to be freely sent around your other chars. I'm only all good for these tokens and emblem being account bound and sent free.

So, what is exactly the point to punish people who'd like to alternate between the alts?  It's not the no-lifers with clans that can farm up the 500 AP including the accessories in 2 weeks as I was told I am supposed to be able to do, it's folks who can't afford the 29 gold price tag PER ACCESSORY in the first place to break-through from the Awakened Infernal to Siren... yes' that's 90 gold to go to Siren... that need it.

Just to Siren... and that's actually more expensive than to go from Siren to Oathbreaker, that is 26 gold per. That's not to mention the daily runs of Mushin's tower for 50 warrior tokens each, and all that jazz, and the 20 Siren emblems at a rate of one per day....

It's the same gorram accessories on EVERY toon. 

What is it to you that I'd play one character one day and another - the next? Whom does it hurt for gods' sake that you can actually play more than one character? Are you terrified that someone gods forbid can get OMG two Daily rewards or something? Is that really what makes you so mean?

Why on Earth alts are at the INSANE premium if you barely have time to do a few quests a day anyway?  Those no-lifers will be able to grind gazzillion times more on their one uber-geared toon with their awesome premades than I can do on effing 8 with accessories shared between them.

It's just for pleasure to be able to switch it up, and play a different class, and not to feel like there is no point in levelling since you won't be bale to play it anyway. Not for efficiency. The best way to play will always stay the same: play one toon, and do 4M with 3 snobbish MMO-friends that know it all till your eyeballs fall out of your head.

So, don't you worry, it doesn't threaten your earnings.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

So, what is exactly the point to punish people who'd like to alternate between the alts?  It's not the no-lifers with clans that can farm up the 500 AP including the accessories in 2 weeks as I was told I am supposed to be able to do, it's folks who can't afford the 29 gold price tag PER ACCESSORY in the first place to break-through from the Awakened Infernal to Siren... yes' that's 90 gold to go to Siren... that need it.

Just to Siren... and that's actually more expensive than to go from Siren to Oathbreaker, that is 26 gold per. That's not to mention the daily runs of Mushin's tower for 50 warrior tokens each, and all that jazz, and the 20 Siren emblems at a rate of one per day....

It's the same gorram accessories on EVERY toon. 

What is it to you that I'd play one character one day and another - the next? Whom does it hurt for gods' sake that you can actually play more than one character? Are you terrified that someone gods forbid can get OMG two Daily rewards or something? Is that really what makes you so mean?

Why on Earth alts are at the INSANE premium if you barely have time to do a few quests a day anyway?  Those no-lifers will be able to grind gazzillion times more on their one uber-geared toon with their awesome premades than I can do on effing 8 with accessories shared between them.

It's just for pleasure to be able to switch it up, and play a different class, and not to feel like there is no point in levelling since you won't be bale to play it anyway. Not for efficiency. The best way to play will always stay the same: play one toon, and do 4M with 3 snobbish MMO-friends that know it all till your eyeballs fall out of your head.

So, don't you worry, it doesn't threaten your earnings.

Okay, before you start pointing fingers at me about being mean and such , maybe think of this first.

1) Where does it say anywhere in my post anything about earnings? 

2) How does my post make it sound like I'm mean?

The one who's being quite mean/rude in their reply right now is you, just because I didn't agree with you.

Even more, I said those things as a suggestion and my first my suggestion was having the mats/cost lowered instead. Things that I want account bound are mainly the token/emblems but for gears there should be a cost into mailing them atleast, instead of free. What's best overall is.. having the accessories lowered in cost because I'm mainly thinking about the newer players who'd be struggling to gear it than us whom already have a main to cover such cost. So don't get snappish or start calling me things just because of my own opnion/suggestion.  So again, by no means my post were mean nor rude at all unlike you with your reply.

I know the mat cost are a lot, which is why I'd want lower cost.

Edit: also by no mean I am a no-lifer nor am in a big clan since the only one active in the clan is my wifu and I. Hell I can't even do SSP (shity comp and not everyone can buy a new comp), so I actually have to buy moonstones from those who could do it or get lucky at the current event/daily for it. 

Overall... the one who'd benefit the accessory transfer would be those whom has been playing/ has alts and I for one am actually thinking about the newer players instead.. Which is why I'd want them to lower the mat/cost by a lot instead. Atleast the lower mat cost would benefit newer players as well.. and if it's lowered enough.. us who has a main should be able to cover the cost as well. It's char bound materials is what annoys me most (these stupid warrior tokens.)

Honestly, Blade and Soul would improve if they switched all items to account-bound status, and did away with "unable to trade". PSO2 has a similar item system, and it promotes making alternate characters as you can farm on one and pass the items to the other.

The item system Blade and Soul currently uses is outdated and promotes an unhealthy lifestyle.

9 minutes ago, Hire De Lune said:

Honestly, Blade and Soul would improve if they switched all items to account-bound status, and did away with "unable to trade". PSO2 has a similar item system, and it promotes making alternate characters as you can farm on one and pass the items to the other.

The item system Blade and Soul currently uses is outdated and promotes an unhealthy lifestyle.

I 100% agree. As a player with basically 4 mains (I'm crazy), I have to spend a disgusting amount of time to gear them all up. I personally don't mind the gear itself being character bound, but there are way too many items that really should be account-bound and it's no fun whatsoever to farm them all individually by each character.

I spend NCoins on costumes and hammers  and such for all of them. So either way there is no money lost by the company by making most material items account bound. Just a MUCH more enjoyable gaming experience.

On Friday, July 08, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Melodia said:

Because they're premium members who spent hundreds of $ in the game.

This is just wrong. Both parties from the original thread are both Paying customer. The only difference is that The one with item transfered has a higher Tier of subscription compared to the denied user.

If NCSoft is doing Item Transfer, they SHOULD make it fair to all their paying customers.

23 hours ago, HungryTaro said:

Relic pieces would be nice too, but those Warrior Tokens and Siren/Warrior Emblems would be great to be account bound.

at ranked 10 sub that means you stuck around despite the bots the hackers and the eliteism  asking for a transfer of items or a loyal costumer despite all this not only one time for ranked 10 but probly well earned. its either they and myself have faith in NC soft that they inprove as they go along or dont.

TBH why hasnt anyone from NCsoft come froward about this.

23 hours ago, Brand X said:

Relic pieces would be nice too, but those Warrior Tokens and Siren/Warrior Emblems would be great to be account bound.

While we're at it I would like to see an acc bank. Cause sending myself money with fee.. well I don't mind it but it's quite annoying. 

But yeh, it's untradeable mat and gold(without fee) that I want account bound. 

17 minutes ago, HungryTaro said:

While we're at it I would like to see an acc bank. Cause sending myself money with fee.. well I don't mind it but it's quite annoying. 

But yeh, it's untradeable mat and gold(without fee) that I want account bound. 

The fee has never been that much, that I haven't really worried about it.  I'd be happy just with the items being account bound.  Acc bank however would save time in sending mail :p

On July 12, 2016 at 8:22 PM, HungryTaro said:

Okay, before you start pointing fingers at me about being mean and such , maybe think of this first.

1) Where does it say anywhere in my post anything about earnings? 

2) How does my post make it sound like I'm mean?

The one who's being quite mean/rude in their reply right now is you, just because I didn't agree with you.

Even more, I said those things as a suggestion and my first my suggestion was having the mats/cost lowered instead. Things that I want account bound are mainly the token/emblems but for gears there should be a cost into mailing them atleast, instead of free. What's best overall is.. having the accessories lowered in cost because I'm mainly thinking about the newer players who'd be struggling to gear it than us whom already have a main to cover such cost. So don't get snappish or start calling me things just because of my own opnion/suggestion.  So again, by no means my post were mean nor rude at all unlike you with your reply.

I know the mat cost are a lot, which is why I'd want lower cost.

Edit: also by no mean I am a no-lifer nor am in a big clan since the only one active in the clan is my wifu and I. Hell I can't even do SSP (shity comp and not everyone can buy a new comp), so I actually have to buy moonstones from those who could do it or get lucky at the current event/daily for it. 

Overall... the one who'd benefit the accessory transfer would be those whom has been playing/ has alts and I for one am actually thinking about the newer players instead.. Which is why I'd want them to lower the mat/cost by a lot instead. Atleast the lower mat cost would benefit newer players as well.. and if it's lowered enough.. us who has a main should be able to cover the cost as well. It's char bound materials is what annoys me most (these stupid warrior tokens.)

Your suggestions penalize alt-playing style, because you can only afford switching a main, not freely share gear like in other games, when all alts can participate in earning a set. It still locks a player into a you play one main culture.

2 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Your suggestions penalize alt-playing style, because you can only afford switching a main, not freely share gear like in other games, when all alts can participate in earning a set. It still locks a player into a you play one main culture.

Just because I suggested something that seems to "penalize" alt-playing doesn't mean my whole post was mean or I myself am mean, like how you said I was.

Actually, let me back up... how in the hell does my suggestion "penalize" alt-playing?  Was it because of the me not agreeing with the completely free account transferable accessories and they should have a fee then? If so, did you even read everything because you could also pick the suggestion of  having the untradeable mats (siren/pirate/ warrior tokens) be account bound and at the same time lower the accessory cost by a lot, even if it's only up to true siren or awakened oath. I repeat, because it would benefit new players too, not only alt-playing with the accessory transferable. 

I'm also being realistic here, the probability of having those gears bound is probably lower than asking them to make mat\gold cost lowered... because if they do make it bound, I bet they'll be selling a sealing charm with ncoin instead of making it completely account transferable free. We also need more incentive to creating more alts / pull new players in because we still have the green dungeons being gone problem + hm skills achivement x10 hit change + etc. People mainly complain about wep cost than accessories tbh. 

57 minutes ago, HungryTaro said:

Actually, let me back up... how in the hell does my suggestion "penalize" alt-playing?  Was it because of the me not agreeing with the completely free account transferable accessories and they should have a fee then? If so, did you even read everything because you could also pick the suggestion of  having the untradeable mats (siren/pirate/ warrior tokens) be account bound and at the same time lower the accessory cost by a lot, even if it's only up to true siren or awakened oath. I repeat, because it would benefit new players too, not only alt-playing with the accessory transferable. 

Because the one-time paid transfer is not really playing on alts, it's for switching the main. True alt-playing needs shared gear.

To be honest with the Wheel of Misfortune, the siren/pirate/warrior is not that bad and most of the resources is actually shared. Mushin's tower has to be ran anyway because you need the Enlightened stuff, and I was only short on Siren stuff because I've bought something wrong for it. At any rate, compensating for the death of the 24M by getting better siren emblems drops in the 6M instead of the Wheel of Misfortune is probably okay. Yes, the Blackram/BSH fixation is an atavism of the 5 years in the past when it was the only end-game anywhere in the world. Mushin, I sort of see why, because it's where you get to experiment with your character at max level as you are building up through the 350-450 AP stretch when you can't really do much else in the safety of a 1M enclosure. 

But the costs of running back up to True Siren again was pretty steep. Even being lucky enough to almost get a double SSP credits on some days, and crafting like mad, it took a while and drained all of my savings. Oathbreaker accessories save for the paramount bracelet will be out of the question on either of my alts, unless SSP gets better, but it is supposed to get far worse after the mergers. Even if it is better, still takes 2 hrs a day to get the dailies for ss there.

It's 2 am, and I have finally brought my alt to 500 AP, and I am still annoyed at all the double work I had to do to re-earn the same things I already possess. 

I just don't understand why it is so important to re-earn that set. It's the same on every character. Throw it in the shared storage, and be done with it. Saves time, saves gold, frees the time up. still need to run dungs for the drops with the new players. And if more people do alts, the game low level areas get more populated. Well, maybe. We level so fast, nobody spends any decent amount of time anywhere. 

True alt-playing needs shared gear.

Can you give example games for this? I played many many online games before, and I'm a person with a serious alt-itis (yes my accounts are full of alts) yet I never ran into a game which enabled gear sharing between alts... nor did I feel the need for it.

I'm not even fully sure how would a game work where gear sharing is enabled. Like.. what would you do? What would you work for? What would give you the joy of achieving something, the joy of seeing the result of your hard work? If you want something like that, wouldn't it just be easier to get a maxed out lvl 50 HM 15 with full gears? Then... why do you play a game? Seriously, I don't understand. Why do you play a game if you don't want to play it??

I'm a busy housewife with work/housework/fulltime family obligations, I have a very very limited playtime, yet I still have 2 mains and a bunch of alts. Did I suffer? Yeh I did. Did it take a long time? Oh yes it did. But why should I rush? It's a game, I should PLAY it, I should ENJOY it instead of pushing myself through it like if it was a necessary bad thing.

If gear sharing between alts would be enabled, that would certainly kill the purpose of the low lvl areas/instances. My opinion might not be very popular but you know I enjoy going through the low level areas, see as my character improves, feel I get stronger and stronger. That is the reason I play a game for: the feeling of achievement, the feeling of success. (And pretty costumes, of course, I'm not even hiding the fact.) Even if gears would be tradeable, I would probably refarm everything again, because for sure I won't go through the trouble of having to keep sending everything between my 8372468376 alts back and forth.

Tradeable accessories isn't a solution. Reducing mat/gold requirement would be one. Especially for low levels because it's ridiculously hard to make money on low levels.

21 minutes ago, Huuxera said:

Can you give example games for this? I played many many online games before, and I'm a person with a serious alt-itis (yes my accounts are full of alts) yet I never ran into a game which enabled gear sharing between alts... nor did I feel the need for it.

I'm not even fully sure how would a game work where gear sharing is enabled. Like.. what would you do? What would you work for? What would give you the joy of achieving something, the joy of seeing the result of your hard work? If you want something like that, wouldn't it just be easier to get a maxed out lvl 50 HM 15 with full gears? Then... why do you play a game? Seriously, I don't understand. Why do you play a game if you don't want to play it??

I'm a busy housewife with work/housework/fulltime family obligations, I have a very very limited playtime, yet I still have 2 mains and a bunch of alts. Did I suffer? Yeh I did. Did it take a long time? Oh yes it did. But why should I rush? It's a game, I should PLAY it, I should ENJOY it instead of pushing myself through it like if it was a necessary bad thing.

If gear sharing between alts would be enabled, that would certainly kill the purpose of the low lvl areas/instances. My opinion might not be very popular but you know I enjoy going through the low level areas, see as my character improves, feel I get stronger and stronger. That is the reason I play a game for: the feeling of achievement, the feeling of success. (And pretty costumes, of course, I'm not even hiding the fact.) Even if gears would be tradeable, I would probably refarm everything again, because for sure I won't go through the trouble of having to keep sending everything between my 8372468376 alts back and forth.

Tradeable accessories isn't a solution. Reducing mat/gold requirement would be one. Especially for low levels because it's ridiculously hard to make money on low levels.

Ragnarok online game. Have you heard of it? No? Ha. Gotcha! 

There are thousands of cards to get and only 0.01% chance of getting them. Getting them feels like ..... 'youknowhatimean' feeling. 

Because the one-time paid transfer is not really playing on alts, it's for switching the main. True alt-playing needs shared gear.

To be honest with the Wheel of Misfortune, the siren/pirate/warrior is not that bad and most of the resources is actually shared. Mushin's tower has to be ran anyway because you need the Enlightened stuff, and I was only short on Siren stuff because I've bought something wrong for it. At any rate, compensating for the death of the 24M by getting better siren emblems drops in the 6M instead of the Wheel of Misfortune is probably okay. Yes, the Blackram/BSH fixation is an atavism of the 5 years in the past when it was the only end-game anywhere in the world. Mushin, I sort of see why, because it's where you get to experiment with your character at max level as you are building up through the 350-450 AP stretch when you can't really do much else in the safety of a 1M enclosure. 

But the costs of running back up to True Siren again was pretty steep. Even being lucky enough to almost get a double SSP credits on some days, and crafting like mad, it took a while and drained all of my savings. Oathbreaker accessories save for the paramount bracelet will be out of the question on either of my alts, unless SSP gets better, but it is supposed to get far worse after the mergers. Even if it is better, still takes 2 hrs a day to get the dailies for ss there.

It's 2 am, and I have finally brought my alt to 500 AP, and I am still annoyed at all the double work I had to do to re-earn the same things I already possess. 

I just don't understand why it is so important to re-earn that set. It's the same on every character. Throw it in the shared storage, and be done with it. Saves time, saves gold, frees the time up. still need to run dungs for the drops with the new players. And if more people do alts, the game low level areas get more populated. Well, maybe. We level so fast, nobody spends any decent amount of time 

Again, if they were to add shared account accessories, it would probably involved ncoin since they could make money off of it instead of making it free itself.

True alt-playing needs shared gears? I guess for you or maybe some needs shared gears to be able to play alts (lol). For me, Alt playing is making alts/playing and trying them out without thinking too much about such cost, overall just playing the character itself. The shared gear is more of a luxury rather than a must to be able to play alts, lower mat/gold cost is an actual need because of how insanely expensive the jump is. Maybe your just too used to having all your gears transferable to each characters opposed to me who plays game where I had to re-hunt all my gears again and again, which I honestly dont mind since i love having more than 1 char. With bns, your right, everyones gear is the same, likewise with stats and ss, so I guess I understand the feeling of being bored/lazy on getting those same gears again which is why you'd want it shared.

Your quite lucky bring able to SSP, my comp is too shitty for it and I end up freezing since mushin high pop, so I wonder if it will get better. I still hope moonstone drops else where too because SSP is a crash fest for me and I actually have to buy mine from other players. I don't mind it for accessories, but it's annoying for me for weapon + sts. 

Anyway, you may not understand but to some, people actually enjoy rehunting it, but i still wish for the reduce cost rather than shared since it feels like that will turn inot a "buy sealing charms to seal your wep/accessories to give to another char, only for _insert ncoin amount here-" just like what they did with hm costumes. 

8 minutes ago, Winner said:

There are thousands of cards to get and only 0.01% chance of getting them. Getting them feels like ..... 'youknowhatimean' feeling. 

Ugh... I want all the mvp cards.... but yeh, Ragnarok nostalgia, that's more grind than bns, lol. Such percentage for drops and gears and mobs having a respawn time, especially bosses. Such a grind fest and luck fest.. fff... I love it. Dunno hoe Ragnarok is now thouh.

11 minutes ago, Winner said:

Oh my, you wouldn't believe how much I know about RO.

I wouldn't bring RO as example because you couldn't switch gears fully freely between characters since most of them had level/class restriction, or just plainly useless for your class. Unless it was a Thara shield or an Adventurer's suit with Marc maybe, but those were for special occasions like WoE. Maybe you could have a "beginner gear set" like Pupa/Thief bug egg etc gears for your novice, but now that you get free Eden group gears, it's not really important anymore.

You had to farm the same cards for each of your alts again and again since they wear different armor types.

RO aside; I understand your point about "it's the same gears and it's boring and time consuming to re-farm them", but I still don't think tradeable accessories would solve the current problems in BnS. Tradeable mats would be one solution. Reducing costs would be another. If you only had to farm accessories once, no one would ever run the low lvl instances for gears again. RIP game.

well... its not just accessories and gems that you can transfer... i've seen legendary weapon being 'transfer' and transform into another class as well =)

apparently.... someone in server said if you pay big cash you wont get ban from minor hacking as well... said the guy that have his weapon transferred 

7 minutes ago, Huuxera said:

Oh my, you wouldn't believe how much I know about RO.

I wouldn't bring RO as example because you couldn't switch gears fully freely between characters since most of them had level/class restriction, or just plainly useless for your class. Unless it was a Thara shield or an Adventurer's suit with Marc maybe, but those were for special occasions like WoE. Maybe you could have a "beginner gear set" like Pupa/Thief bug egg etc gears for your novice, but now that you get free Eden group gears, it's not really important anymore.

You had to farm the same cards for each of your alts again and again since they wear different armor types.

RO aside; I understand your point about "it's the same gears and it's boring and time consuming to re-farm them", but I still don't think tradeable accessories would solve the current problems in BnS. Tradeable mats would be one solution. Reducing costs would be another. If you only had to farm accessories once, no one would ever run the low lvl instances for gears again. RIP game.

You still lied.

I think you played the wrong server of Ragnarok online game. You do not 'fully' understand '0.01% chance'. 

29 minutes ago, Winner said:

You still lied.

I think you played the wrong server of Ragnarok online game. You do not 'fully' understand '0.01% chance'. 

I play on iRO and played on euRO... Both original servers. Yes I do understand.... But if it's more comfortable for you, I'm going to leave you in the belief of me "lying", lol. Whatever makes you happy, friend. I still maintain my opinion about accessory trading.

8 minutes ago, Huuxera said:

I play on iRO and played on euRO... Both original servers. Yes I do understand.... But if it's more comfortable for you, I'm going to leave you in the belief of me "lying", lol. Whatever makes you happy, friend. I still maintain my opinion about accessory trading.

Geez, relax. I only answered your question "Can you give example games for this? I played many many online games before, and I'm a person with a serious alt-itis (yes my accounts are full of alts) yet I never ran into a game which enabled gear sharing between alts... nor did I feel the need for it.

4 hours ago, Huuxera said:

SWTOR allows using Legacy Gear sets you can either earn through the events or purchase and fully share the gear. Because it has set bonuses, the best sets of gear can only be shared between the mirror classes, but for levelling purposes in the end I had 4 or 5 sets for every 8 levels, and kept them in one of the 5-tabs of the Legacy storage. In their strongholds. Of course, the characters also had their personal storage lockers too. In those strongholds, lol. Or if you did not want to keep your own strongholds, you could access it from your Guild's Strongholds or a Flagship. 

For my mirror characters, I had a legacy set for either PvE or PvP or both, and sometimes an extra set to try a new role. The PvP set was earned easily while levelling, so you could have a pretty decent legacy set bonus the moment you dinged level 60. Just in case they also bolstered STory Mode Operations in the end-game.

Not to mention that the Achievemnts became account bound and carried to the new legacy when you kicked off an account on another server with a transfer that cost 90 Cartel Coins. Of which you were given 600 the day you've subbed, and every month thereafter.

I had about 30 characters on 2 servers, a lot of them maxed out because I wanted to play with the East Coast friends & because I wanted to play most of the romances, try different races and gender combos since well in SWTOR it made a difference, particulars for the class+gender combos that had a lot of flirting options like an M!Smuggler. :)

The number of skill points you had only depended on your level. Levelling each of the 4 mirror classes gave you bonuses across the Legacy, leveling any race to level 50 opened up that race for every other character.

And, of course each of the 8 classes had a long class story full of choices and you had romances, companions, etc

Yeah, that's the kind of a MMO I've come from.

Archived