Maximus5

July 20th Update

Maximus5   

I don't know if this person was trolling, but someone stated in the faction chat that the next update (Which is around July 20th according to the news) will include Poggles as a new playable race.

So my question to the Development team is this : Is what I read true or is someone pulling my leg!?

WhoAmI1   

Yes it is true, poggles race is a new class specifically for NA/EU regions only.

Finally we are unique!!

You dare ploggle us with that suggestion? Not gonna lie, though, I'd be totally plog for that. xD

Ploggles as a playable race! Yay! Honestly, the game such a boring selection of player races.... but that would have made an awesome April fool's newsletter.

Maximus5   

seriously though....

if they do make those frog thing a playable race, WTF would they wear since all the ones I've seen ONLY have either a hat, a bowtie, or NOTHING at all!?

Hell those wolf-like creatures would be a better choice since they actually do wear clothes!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  you get to be Ploggles and have Lyns as pets.  The new class is called a Summon Dancer.  Your main ability is hiding under a rock while a thrasher comes out to fight for you and your pet Lyn.

Nopi   

with NCSOFT anything is posible.. ill wait for it.. seriously...