Forums

Force Masters and tower of infinity.

Well, as everybody can see, forcemasters are way down in the ranking from tower of infinity. Its very difficult to make it, specially on a high ping. Fm will get countered by basically everything. I belive that is happening because that tower were supposed to come in a patch where the force masters aredly had the following skills: chi bomb/ multiple blaze. So i just want to know when are these skills coming because i feel like force master is being left behind. On tw that skilsl came along with the skill book 3 (dragonchar) and on NA they havent arrived yet. Fm requires a lot of skill to play, but the fact that even the most skilled fms are not even in the top 50 shows clearly that we need a litle boost (wich wold be the skills i mentioned before), I wold aprecciate if ncsoft cold take a look into this and release these skills ASAP.  

End of season rewards are based off of class so I am not sure it matters that much, other than bragging rights.  I don't mind it being more difficult for FM than others.  It is pretty fun to challenging myself to get better even if the skills coming up would make it easier.

7 minutes ago, jones6 said:

End of season rewards are based off of class so I am not sure it matters that much, other than bragging rights.  I don't mind it being more difficult for FM than others.  It is pretty fun to challenging myself to get better even if the skills coming up would make it easier.

It matters for getting challenger shield pieces as well as for getting more tribute tokens towards the badges

4 minutes ago, FieryPassion said:

It matters for getting challenger shield pieces as well as for getting more tribute tokens towards the badges

Top tier players should still be able to get them, but yeah if I was top 300 FM and didn't even make it to 31+ last season, they are very difficult.  The badges are pretty underwhelming to me.  

1 hour ago, jones6 said:

Top tier players should still be able to get them, but yeah if I was top 300 FM and didn't even make it to 31+ last season, they are very difficult.  The badges are pretty underwhelming to me.  

one badge doubles the amount our iframe that heals us heals us. it goes from 10percent every minute to twenty percent every minute,

to me that can be significant in toi. and it doesnt hurt to buy other stuff with the medals. And im not top tier by any means so im barely rank 131 fm and that gets me under any challenger pieces

Archived