Shadow of Innocents

Lunakitty

I'm curious as to how the new dungeons and some of the old ones (Sogun's lament especially), fit into the story line. Aaaand, what's Julia's role is in the story since I see her being a cheerleader for the bosses in Sogun's.

4 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Is it me or are Julia's breasts actually smaller?

They do look a little smaller...but that's for the better to me, honestly...they looked ridiculous at the size they were at before.

New Hongmoon students.... (Remembers that said students consist of Cho's annoying ass grandkids, that one annoying useless kid from Sandstone, Chibisoyun, and some new one that just gets wasted later, unless they retcon that)...don't care. The Hongmoon School is dead, and let it stay that way.

29 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

I think they mean Windrest which is being added in the near future.

Is the somewhere infos about Windrest? If i google i only find stuff related to the Windrest server.

5 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Than you should go here:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/11/15/new-blade-soul-trailer-showcases-act-7-teases-new-class/

In the following Video, there are items which we already have, like the SF, the acts 5 and 6, and (maybe) new scenes from Windrest?

OMG
at 0:14 seconds, that class fightning with a staff is a MONK-ish class :O:O:O
omg, that's freaking awesome!

35 minutes ago, QRob said:

OMG
at 0:14 seconds, that class fightning with a staff is a MONK-ish class :O:O:O
omg, that's freaking awesome!

Uhh.. That's a Lyn. Blade dancer class with a cat paw weapon skin.

5 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Than you should go here:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/11/15/new-blade-soul-trailer-showcases-act-7-teases-new-class/

In the following Video, there are items which we already have, like the SF, the acts 5 and 6, and (maybe) new scenes from Windrest?

1 hour ago, FaeQueen said:

Now I am super excited for Windrest!!!

That isn't Windrest, that's a new continent we'll get with Act 7. Windrest is a fairly tiny island, similar to Heaven's Reach. There's not really much to do there, except for a few dailies who gives tokens that you can turn in for items.

Archived