Shadow of Innocents

Lunakitty

Soo I noticed there were this topic in News area on main web page. Yet when I click that it tells me "This is not the path you seek". Is that a joke or is that really a broken link or is someone able to open it? I'm interested what's in there. >_<

11 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

The link is empty for me. All I can see is "Play free now" link. ._.

Try open on different browser, a while ago I had same problem with chrome then I used opera problem resolved spontaneously.

Good stuff, I'd say. More story content is always nice, despite whatever changes for the worse this 'localization' team may bring to it.

I'm particularly interested in Grimhorn Wilds, since it looks like that's where the rest of Twisted soul shield set will be at... at least that's my hope. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Come to think of it, I wonder how the voice acting will be initially... since they did drop the ball with a few characters back in Act 4 (mostly Soha's). I'm trying not to have too high hopes of NCsoft learning from that screwjob, but we'll see how it goes.

I wonder where acte 5 and 6 playes? Until now every Act has his own region and now we get 2 acts at once without a new region. Does all of them play in silverfrost mountain?

42 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Good stuff, I'd say. More story content is always nice, despite whatever changes for the worse this 'localization' team may bring to it..

Hope too that they won't censor the new act's like the do with the rest, but with this intolerant localization team im sure they will again change everything what is not "political" enough for them.

Act 5 and 6 are still in the same area, silverfrost mountains. Sure, you'll be porting around the world a lot but it's still the same.

Only Act 7 and on is where we get to go to a while new area east of the southern continent.

I'm very curious about the new 24-men dungeon (Twisted Grimhorn Wilds). I think (sadly) it will be something similar as the latest 24-men dungeon we got. (I don't recall its name, seems it didn't do so strong impression in me:/)
the best 24-men dungeon, i still state, it was E.Fleet Supply Chain. Similarly good (but not as much) was the Nighshade Harbour, and after that we got frostscale basin which wasn't very good (neither very bad) with beastbog which complitely was the ****est 24-men i have ever experienced in the game so far. and the last 24-men dungeon we got is something similar as frostscale basin (i mean it wasnt so good but wasn't so bad either.)
i hope this new one is going to be better, but I don't know, really.
any infos on it?

17 minutes ago, QRob said:

I'm very curious about the new 24-men dungeon (Twisted Grimhorn Wilds). I think (sadly) it will be something similar as the latest 24-men dungeon we got. (I don't recall its name, seems it didn't do so strong impression in me:/)

Zaiwei Ruins.

I actually love both Frostcale and Zaiwei >>>> East Fleet and Nightshade, most particularly Nightshade because it was locked with the coin. All of them are empty now anyway. I am not holding my hopes high that the new one will be any different.

There is a U-tube guide on it that pops up if you search for it.

But Beastbog certainly  takes the cake for the most atrocious game design ever. A 24M dungeon that basically required to premade a group of 6 to enter. And that's before the 40 min wait to finish the 30 sec boss fight.

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I actually love both Frostcale and Zaiwei >>>> East Fleet and Nightshade, most particularly Nightshade because it was locked with the coin.

A coin so easy to get just about everywhere that it becomes a non-factor rather early. And to Moonwater's credit, they are all at least soloable. Good luck trying to solo protecting Han Muki in Zaiwei Ruins, that shit is impossible to do with too few people doing it.

I'm afraid of this upcoming 24-man having another BS mechanic that wouldn't be BS at all if enough people actually ran the place, just like Zaiwei Ruins has. In that regard, of all post-Moonwater 24-man, only Frostscale Basin is actually good because it's the only new one you can do all of its contents solo, sadly.

Wait, how is it we're in Silverfrost if we're dealing with Stratus now? I took a look at some of the cut scenes for the new story and I spied Stratus soldiers in place of Talus. I have no idea what's going on at this point. Also there's a seventh act?! X.X

48 minutes ago, ARC1276 said:

Wait, how is it we're in Silverfrost if we're dealing with Stratus now? I took a look at some of the cut scenes for the new story and I spied Stratus soldiers in place of Talus. I have no idea what's going on at this point. Also there's a seventh act?! X.X

7th act is the newest one and we'll probably get that like.... Next year January, probs. Could see it as a 1 year bns anniversary thing.

Archived