Moonwater Tear Farming?

DatChief

Hey guys,

What is the best way to farm moonwater tears since its basically the sole material for anything over level 3 guild and also for gold making reasons etc. I cant keep affording to do bid wars with high level players in black ram dungeons since it goes pretty high and i actually want to save / make money. Any chance of solo opportunities or just methods?

Thanks.

The Pigsty is the quickest dungeon to farm, brightstone ruins is good, but I'd farm skittering tunnels.  The radiant ring recipe from there goes for about 100g+ but I don't know if it still drops since NCSoft claimed they removed some recipes and I haven't seen it on the market since then.

I prefer to farm Ogong as at final boss room you fight always a mob at once. Brightstone by me it's easiest but too long. Anyway it depends on your class, I'm fm so many things and I haven't any problem to solo all blue 45 dungeons.

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

The Pigsty is the quickest dungeon to farm, brightstone ruins is good, but I'd farm skittering tunnels.  The radiant ring recipe from there goes for about 100g+ but I don't know if it still drops since NCSoft claimed they removed some recipes and I haven't seen it on the market since then.

Agree with Pigsty. Take the Back-Entrance so u can skip the Mobs from the floors too. Dungeon will be done under 10mins alone.

Well, all depends on ur stats/aps too. 

Maybe u can find a buddy, who'll ran it with u over and over again! So u can easily share the tears :) ask in the fchat or so, if u don't have a clan. I guess there will be more tears-needers outside :) 

1 hour ago, Majka said:

I prefer to farm Ogong as at final boss room you fight always a mob at once. Brightstone by me it's easiest but too long. Anyway it depends on your class, I'm fm so many things and I haven't any problem to solo all blue 45 dungeons.

I'll give Ogong a shot. I want a shorter dungeon. As much as the Merry Potter is tempting, I want to shorten the amount of time it takes grinding the tears more.

Just now, NN13 said:

As said earlier, the shortest would be Pigsty, if and only if you enter the dungeon from the back entrance. Otherwise, you will have to clear all the trash mobs, which is counter-productive.

It has a back entrance?  I  went down the latrine in the village.

As said earlier, the shortest would be Pigsty, if and only if you enter the dungeon from the back entrance. Otherwise, you will have to clear all the trash mobs, which is counter-productive.

6 hours ago, DatChief said:

Hey guys,

What is the best way to farm moonwater tears since its basically the sole material for anything over level 3 guild and also for gold making reasons etc. I cant keep affording to do bid wars with high level players in black ram dungeons since it goes pretty high and i actually want to save / make money. Any chance of solo opportunities or just methods?

Thanks.

I like to farm Brightstone ruins, cuz there has chances to ge the merry potters. I have got around 12-13 so far...

5 hours ago, Quantum said:

Well, i used to solo Skittering tunnels with my warlock, i just this recipe once...and it's been like 2 months ago... Also have to check which one Ncsoft removed...

8 hours ago, DatChief said:

Hey guys,

Thanks.

I can clear brightstone in 10 minutes with my summoner. I I get 12 tears and hour plus recipe drops. Merry Potters drops from Brightstone. I spend about 3 hours a day farming and I get about 100 gold from selling tears and merry potters recipe.

I googled the Pigstey entrance:

the_pigsty_map.png

Gonna try that, and time vs Ogong and Brightsone. My Brightsone completion is 12 to 14 min.

6 minutes ago, FaeQueen said:

I get 12 tears and hour plus recipe drops. Merry Potters drops from Brightstone. I spend about 3 hours a day farming and I get about 100 gold from selling tears and merry potters recipe

12 tears are 15.6 gold at the current market and merry Potter was 50 gold last time I looked, and was going down. If I could get Merry Potter for every 5-6 runs of Brightsone I would totally do it. 15-16 gold per hour is not too shabby, but boring and 6 moonstones per hour of SSP beat it at gold per hour.  The problem is the RNG on Merry Potter

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

I googled the Pigstey entrance:

the_pigsty_map.png

Gonna try that, and time vs Ogong and Brightsone. My Brightsone completion is 12 to 14 min.

12 tears are 15.6 gold at the current market and merry Potter was 50 gold last time I looked, and was going down. If I could get Merry Potter for every 5-6 runs of Brightsone I would totally do it. 15-16 gold per hour is not too shabby, but boring and 6 moonstones per hour of SSP beat it at gold per hour.  The problem is the RNG on Merry Potter

I am unable to farm ssp atm because Soha is CL controlled and I am CO. This is my only option until the server link. You're right ofc about the moonstone farming. As for the back entrance of Pigsty I never thought of that. I will try that as well.

10 hours ago, DatChief said:

The one with the 2 bosses with over 500k hp between each? And the orbs firing at you from the side? lol.

It was possible to solo at level 45, so why not lvl 50 HM1 in example?

Ogong is the easiest but not the fastest (because Ogong likes to climb at certain hp%). It can be soloed at lvl 45(without good gear like true profane).  

Brightstone is the next one in terms of difficulty but can be shorter than Ogong.  However soloing the first boss can be annoying because of the stuns the boss and mobs can do to you.

Pigsty is the fastest, however if you can't kill the first boss before the poison mushrooms spawn you need to know the mechanics for it or you most likely will die from poisons and the additional mobs.  I've seen 50's that have trouble with the 1st boss.  But the last boss is much easier.

Skittering tunnels longest one of the four (because Dokumo likes to climb also but stays up there longer).  But can be very profitable if the radiant ring recipe drops.  I think it still drops and on Mushin server yesterday there was only 1 in marketplace and it was posted for 499g.  There was about 4-6 recipes posted last week for 90-99g.

7 hours ago, NN13 said:

You actually don't have to clear the trash mobs if you're fast enough.  What I do when I enter through the front entrance is run through all the mobs, yeah they'll start following me through the dungeon but you can keep running all the way pass the boss to the wooded ramps near the back entrance and if some mobs are a bit far behind when you run up the ramp, they will get stuck down below and then reset which is pretty helpful.  If you're really quick they'll reset before you get to the wooded ramp.

Archived