Merge= Higher moonstone price

Antarex

So after the news of the Merge, the moonstones prices got increased. Considering that moonstones are a limited resource (not everyone can get a key box), adding more population increases the demand of this resource, then increasing its price. 

Dear GMs will there be any other ways to obtain the moonstones? It would be nice to get them as part of daily challenge reward.

Moonstone prices won't change due to server merge happening. The Marketplace (F5) is across all NA servers and EU side is across all EU servers. If anything it may reduce the cost a bit as it will be easier for people to get a group to farm the Moonstones. Demand will remain the same while the supply could increase. 

As for alternate methods of acquiring Moonstones some people including myself recommended they be part of the upcoming instance rewards from bosses or an instance completion chest.

23 minutes ago, Atheyana said:

Moonstone prices won't change due to server merge happening. The Marketplace (F5) is across all NA servers and EU side is across all EU servers. If anything it may reduce the cost a bit as it will be easier for people to get a group to farm the Moonstones. Demand will remain the same while the supply could increase. 

I know I am naturally pessimistic but I don't imagine moonstone cost being reduced, especially at first. I'm imagining people pvping for their faction to be dominant on this server merge so it will be harder to farm ssp, so less moonstones.

4 minutes ago, LadyGamerluv said:

I know I am naturally pessimistic but I don't imagine moonstone cost being reduced, especially at first. I'm imagining people pvping for their faction to be dominant on this server merge so it will be harder to farm ssp, so less moonstones.

Thats the point of ssp. But prolly it wont be as bad cause if it will be constant competing no faction will be able to farm thus all loose out

Archived