Forums

How is this balanced or fair?

i think bns can't to do balance,

bns dev in 2009 and release 2012(not sure) now 2016, u know what i mean.( some game can balance in 2 month )

this game if u has low ping, macro u can easy to win.

i can say if u like to play PVP,Arena and high ping, it not good choose.

some class u can win by one hand and some class u must to have step and step and super step to win.

1 hour ago, l3amboStyle said:

i think bns can't to do balance,

bns dev in 2009 and release 2012(not sure) now 2016, u know what i mean.( some game can balance in 2 month )

this game if u has low ping, macro u can easy to win.

i can say if u like to play PVP,Arena and high ping, it not good choose.

some class u can win by one hand and some class u must to have step and step and super step to win.

Sais balance is the worst ever and then sais if you have macro and insane ping you win anyway. Macroing wont even help you much. Or lets say it in other words the only macro that i tink would be useful is ss macro for faster ss. Anicancel macro is also awkward as i dont always want to rmb+lmb, maybe i actually *need chi*. Macros wont do full combos for you outplaying your enemy that aint work. Otherwise bots would not need hacks to get high ranked.

On 8/12/2016 at 9:14 AM, Enoll said:

I am with you man, few months back when i was level 45 I used to absolutely face roll people playing only with the mouse, now I need to use my keyboard every now and then and it is getting really annoying sometimes because I lose very easily even when using keyboard :(

I feel you man, I used to stomp noobs so hard but now it's so hard, can't even take a sip of my coffee while fighting anymore cause I have to have my hand on the keyboard to control my cat which is like a second character...

Archived