Opening Hot Summer Boxes

Kuronee

Not Expecting many happy  or nice comments here or even likes on the video. Though i upload it for fun. Enjoy the video if you want a list ill make one but it should be pretty obvious what i got

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that is a lot of chests. seems going for the gems is not really worth it due to how few you go with how many chests (seen others open 100+ with no gems) but for normal upgrading mats or exp charms it seems great.

Dannyinfect if you want to try your luck. i would just buy the 50. You Might get lucky but if not save it for trove

Kitcalle ah yeah i agree with you on that i regret even doing this really.  The normal upgrading mats like stingers you barely get anything. It is worth for the exp charms . The aqua gem is okay but is mostly a pvp tem/

Congrats BnS, for following Tera's footsteps and becoming another step closer to pay-to-win. RNG boxes with endgame gear/crafting mats already? My my, not even Tera was this brave, they only took baby steps in becoming pay-to-win.

$55+USD for this, lol. Could've bought an entire AAA game with that.

10 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

I am. I bought some a few hours ago and they haven't shown up. This seems to happen during these events.

I thought so too because so many people were purchasing NCoins atm that maybe it bugged out or the server got overloaded, it said my purchase failed but still showed up in my bank statement as being held and I'm sitting here like hold up lol. Also I hope it's not since I haven't been able to buy any as of yet. 

41 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Congrats BnS, for following Tera's footsteps and becoming another step closer to pay-to-win. RNG boxes with endgame gear/crafting mats already? My my, not even Tera was this brave, they only took baby steps in becoming pay-to-win.

They just want to make money before the game will die completely. look at it. People who play every day are doing the same things over and over for no reason. Myself I have maxed accs and I will be able to upgrade them with the next patch with the things I already have. I have true scorp and legendary doesn't bother me because it's no damage increase. For what should I far every day? Upgrading accs will be done instantly as I said. Then what? Maybe a new soul shield to collect and this will it be. Then the same farming will start till the next upgrade because there is nothing else to do. In the beginning the patches came too fast, now it's too slow if you play daily or almost daily even if you only do some dailies. No idea why people are farming every day for hours. They don't need the money. The good gems are obtainable trough cash events only (exception is the current one from the daily challenge). At the moment I only do the ssp dailies + daily challange because the event is good. That alone gives me more than enough money every day. But farming money as only content? Nope, not for long.

8 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I have true scorp and legendary doesn't bother me because it's no damage increase. For what should I far every day?

I am just about to upgrade to Awakened Scorpion, but I can tell you, people r getting legendary weapons not because of the plus AP, but because the effects it has. skill resets, and dmg increase stats... such... and of course it's prestige to have it, cuz you can tell "hey, Imma big boy, I have legendary, look!" and they also look freakin awesome!
the skill reset is pretty useful actually, only for that it is worth getting the legendary weapon, though im thousands of miles away from it....
On tower of infinity ladder, ppl are not so high only because of their AP, but because the usefull skill resets... I made it up to lvl44 with my 563AP scummoner anyway, but I do feel that what would happen if i had +140AP and skill resets.
so, what i am sayin is: legendary weaps are useful.

11 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

Guys like me?

Ya "guys like you" are you having trouble understanding?

You know P2W players, there would be no P2W without you. Sure I would say it's 50-50 your fault and NCwest fault, that and them having no viable way for the west client players to keep up with the rate of content release progression, something that I'm 99% sure is intentional on their part. "we won't increase the drop rates from playing the game a reasonable amount, we'll just sell P2W boxes every couple weeks".

U N D E R S T A N D?

9 minutes ago, United17 said:

Ya "guys like you" are you having trouble understanding?

You know P2W players, there would be no P2W without you. Sure I would say it's 50-50 your fault and NCwest fault, that and them having no viable way for the west client players to keep up with the rate of content release progression, something that I'm 99% sure is intentional on their part. "we won't increase the drop rates from playing the game a reasonable amount, we'll just sell P2W boxes every couple weeks".

U N D E R S T A N D?

My aren't we a rude fellow.  You do realize i am not winning anything out of the boxes right?. Pvp is equalized in arena. Can't really win at Pve.. Infinity tower no matter how good your gear is. If you dont know your class you wont get far. 6v6 is rather dead and has lack luster reward for amount of time. They even mention on twitter that they will have event that non paying players can get the new gem. I respect your opinion if you say i am p2w then that is fine with me. Thank you for watching the video

9 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

My aren't we a rude fellow.  You do realize i am not winning anything out of the boxes right?. Pvp is equalized in arena. Can't really win at Pve.. Infinity tower no matter how good your gear is. If you dont know your class you wont get far. 6v6 is rather dead and has lack luster reward for amount of time. They even mention on twitter that they will have event that non paying players can get the new gem. I respect your opinion if you say i am p2w then that is fine with me. Thank you for watching the video

I didn't say you are P2W, you posted a video SHOWING you're P2W........

And ofc everything you say is DEAD wrong.

Arean P2W you have a much faster gear progression buy up 300 trove slots sell some excess you progress 10x faster than a normal player. Start doing dungeons very easily get all your HM skills unlocked that much faster...P2W in the arena.

On to the next one...LOL Infinity tower no matter how good you gear is huh! That's gotta be a joke right? That or you have never actually been in there.

OFC 6v6 is dead bro! No one wants to play you P2W noobs with your 720AP and 1300 crit defense! Funny thing about that to is...typically you're TERRIBLE players.

Oh good an "event" for the gem...why are people still calling these things "events" when it amounts to nothing more than there being a box in game that you can open that wasn't there the day before? Anyway good I guess I can obtain the gem you got, all it will cost me is 100 or more hours.

So I hope this clarifies things for you a bit :)

By the way I'm FAR from a F2P player, master founders pack owner and supporter in various ways through my wallet. However I find the blatant P2W in this game atrocious and even more sad when people actually try to tell people that it's NOT P2W when clearly it is.

29 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

You do realize i am not winning anything out of the boxes right?

Doesn't matter. You spent real money on something, so that makes you pay-to-win, apparently. The fact that you can now kill Yeti a whole 2 seconds faster than some person you do not know who plays on a completely different server to you but did not spend any real money, makes you the worst kind of evil there is! 

Righteous f2p players will shun you, summoners cats will snarl at you, mothers will hide their children from you, poets will write  sonnets of how you were eventually vanquished by a heroic f2p player using gear that he grinded himself without paying a dime. They may even make a movie about you someday. Think Lord of the Rings but with you as Sauron. The fact that hundreds (if not thousands) of f2p players are buying them as well (as proven by the sinking currency exchange rate) is neither here nor their. 

On a side note : I bought a coffee at Starbucks this morning instead of growing, roasting and grinding the beans myself, therefore I guess I am pay-to-win at life now. Take that life!

Archived