EU Server Group -Grp 2 and 3.

These linked servers will have a combined Faction population count, thus we have also taken care to look at faction balance to consider the server groups.

From http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/linked-server-groups-arriving-july-14/

Group 2

Cardinal Gates, Hao District, Greenhollow, Spirit’s Rest

Group 3

Starfall Crater, Ebon Hall, Angler’s Watch, Twin Wagons

Correct me if i´m wrong. But Hao, Green and spirit are all Cerulean( I know certain Hao are 100% cerulean)  Cardinal has strong Cerulean but most crimson, but no one is doing SSP there.

So basicly 3.5 Server Cerulean vs 0.5 server Crimson. it will cause same effect as 50 content did. People will go to one-side. People as myself has been waiting for being able to go back and try even faction out.  

Group 3.  Starfall, Crimson. Ebon,Crimson.  Angler and Twin also seem to be crimson( but i´m not 100% certain, but they have much lower pop eitherway)

So we have Group Cerulean and Group Crimson..  Faction /- Pve?

11 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Well Group 1 is all Crimson, so yeah... thanks... O_o

Yeah Ncsoft's stupidity is baffling.  Instead of actually balancing the server population, lets give the Chinese farmers even more allies.

Oh well this might be the final push that makes me quit the game cause i ain't paying the ridiculous prices for Moonstones

angler's watch is crimson, ebon is crimson too i dont know about the rest... I am in group 3 and im happy to see more people regardless of color. i dislike ssp concept so i prefer to be farming for gold to buy soulstones. the price dropped to 20s with the new merge it should be even less so.. it's all good.

Archived