PSA: Skip these rng boxes, save for trove.

Thoron

Hey guys, I would just like to state to NOT spend any real money on these boxes. they are bad and offer very little for the actual money put in. Rather id recommed that if you must spend, save it for the future troves. the gem is tempting but its not worth it.

*I've noticed it does pop out quit a few mysterious stones/gems ( the ones used forfr crafting the higher gems)  so if ur looking for that, then this is for u 

The game's current content caps at like 550 AP yet I saw people buying 1k+ (most I saw was 4500 box which means 450$) just to get a gem with +6 AP. 

GUYS I BEG YOU START USING YOUR BRAIN ALREADY.

Same goes to people who bulk bought CS resets for "gem hunt". Believe me, it doesn't worth. (But I know people will still do it just so they can troll others in faction chat, saying "You have no right to talk, you're only 500 AP, you're a loser and waste of bandwidth, go uninstall".)

I bought a 10 box bundle to try my luck. I got 2 frozen stingers, 1 moonstone, 1 sts, exp charm fragments and the ugly sunglasses. You can say I was lucky with the sunglasses, but.... it's ugly......... I didn't want it.

So yea a heads up, please don't waste money on the boxes. It really, really doesn't worth it. I regret wasting money on it as well.

Edit: Will there be a trove event again?! God save us. That event almost made me quit game before. It's very unfair that the free keys don't give you the same chance as the reset keys you could buy for real money. That is very unfair for "free to play" players and gives an unfair advance for wallet warriors. That almost can be considered "pay to win". I really hope NC doesn't pull that again, unless they give the same proc chance for free key users.

11 minutes ago, Thoron said:

If we follow the current way the KR version has it. there will be a trove at the end of every Quarter

RIP me.

Time to try send a ticket to suggest both free and paid keys to have the same proc rate, I guess.

I wonder if we will need to buy expansions every trove or if they will carry over from previous trove events. If we have to expand our trove each time they release it that would be some serious bs and rip off.

8 hours ago, Trio said:

I wonder if we will need to buy expansions every trove or if they will carry over from previous trove events. If we have to expand our trove each time they release it that would be some serious bs and rip off.

Serious bs and rip off incoming.....

Archived