Server "Links" incoming

Hire De Lune

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/linked-server-groups-arriving-july-14/

Which faction dominates your server? The server linking may be purposely done to promote faction wars.

For mines, it's Old Man Cho (Crimson: 8 > Cerulean: 1) vs. Mushin (Cerulean: 27 > Crimson: 2)

From other threads:

NA

Group 1: Master Hong, Gunma, Taywong (All Cerulean) 

Group 3: Jiwan (Cerulean) vs. Soha, Dochun (Crimson)

Group 4: Poharan (Cerulean) vs. Iksanun (Crimson)

Group 5: Yehara, Hajoon, Onmyung (All Crimson)

Group 6: Juwol, Yunwa (Crimson), Junghado (Equal)

EU

Group 1: Windrest, Wild Springs (Crimson), Highland Gate (Equal)

Group 2: Cardinal Gates (Equal), Hao District, Greenhollow, Spirit’s Rest (Cerulean)

Group 3: Starfall Crater, Ebon Hall, Angler’s Watch, Twin Wagons (All crimson)

Group 4: [DE] Frostgipfel (Crimson), [DE] Bambusdorf (Equal)

Group 5: [DE] Windweide, [DE] Himmelsfarm (Crimson)

Group 6: [FR] Dokumo (Cerulean) vs. [FR] Ogong (Equal) vs.[FR] Hogdonny (Crimson)

The above list is speculative atm, I will need confirmation.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Hire De Lune said:

Group 1: Master Hong, Gunma (Cerulean) vs. Taywong (Crimson)

Is Taywong crimson? because I heard taywong is ceru aswell, gunma is positive ceru , idk about master hong

Can anyone from taywong confirm this ?

In Wild Spring everyone is on Crimson...I mean everyone,only a few bots in Cerulean...I heard in Windrest Crimson dominate too...didn't heard anything from Highland but I don't think Cerulean will be moving after these server merge...but it will be cool to have an equal war,we Crimson are kinda alone in SSP,we need some activity!

7 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

Yunwa is crimson dominated with like only one major ceru clan.

whats junghado? and is it true that juwol is leaning towards crim?

yes juwol does lean to crimson dominance though blue is more pvp organized and pvp centered then red it seems lately.

59 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Faction balance issue= fixed!

"Fixed". For a while, people will start switching as soon as they see one side become stronger. Most people dont mind switching faction, leaving clans, specially with the amount of people that use summoner/FM alts to farm SSP. So its just going to go back to one faction dominating ssp sooner or later. Question now is which will win! It be intresting for a couple weeks at least i guess.

17 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

yes juwol does lean to crimson dominance though blue is more pvp organized and pvp centered then red it seems lately.

crim are more pvp organized on yunwa but thats probably because there is little to no ceruleans to fight and a clan member of mine says that junghado is ceru dominated

1 hour ago, RoyalMiku said:

Is Taywong crimson? because I heard taywong is ceru aswell, gunma is positive ceru , idk about master hong

Can anyone from taywong confirm this ?

Taywong is Ceru, very ceru :3 

This is a good and bad thing in my opinion. Good because yes, it does help with faction imbalance a bit and makes the game a bit more competitive. It makes the servers more a live as well and gives people more of a reason to gear. It gives people with clans and clan costumes a really big boost in motivation to fight the other faction because of clan rank and clan out, this goes both ways though. The bad in this comes in when one side completely dominates the other. people will just flood to the other side to get their dailies done and all will go back to normal. people will be more pissed off because they can't get dailies done and/or being jumped by opposing faction. The guilds also play in this part as well,  No one wants to start over a guild and a clan outfit which can lead to a lack of motivation to not even bother with stuff like ssp.

46 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

crim are more pvp organized on yunwa but thats probably because there is little to no ceruleans to fight and a clan member of mine says that junghado is ceru dominated

Junghado server is balance in its faction. Since I'm a Crimson on Junghado, but our server is pretty much dying, so getting little bit unbalancing.

12 minutes ago, PCComet said:

The bad in this comes in when one side completely dominates the other.

That's not a new bad, it's gonna be like that no matter what. The new bad is that the SSP channels will become overloaded for everyone like they used to be only on the 4 leading servers, so the servers were we used to have low-AP SSP will not have this luxury any longer. So, we all have to do the silly gearing dance.

I really hope it's not true that Hajoon and Onmyung are Crimson too, because if so this NCSoft team must be complete idiots. This "link" would be more like a nightmare than a good balance for any Ceruleans from Yehara and the other two servers in the group. :/

This is gonna suck hard for me because I had uninterrupted farming on Mushin and now people will be killing me for my pp. It will be harder for me to get ssp keys to unlock boxes for the moonstones.  But I will remain hopeful.

Maybe some pvp fun will come out of it but that is only fun for a short time until you have to get back on the grind to gear up and people will be killing u for your pp, then rage will happen.

Archived