97mb Update

Raskreiia

10 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Lower drop rates i guess :D

that woul be too good to be true,  maybe they just trew in the patch for ssp, and still that would be too good, so i will just guess they fixed minor things :v

I think there's something more than just optimization fixes or lower drop rates, when Soul Fighter came out it was roughly 100mb, including the class itself, weapons for the class (bracers), this unsealing charm event, new outfits that can be crafted, new outfits in  Hongmoon Store, and other things i cant remember at this time. This "maintenance" was ~97mb, there's got to be something more, that of course NCSoft isn't telling us yet.

3 minutes ago, Raskreiia said:

What an absolute joke. This is maximum Pay to Win, I swear. With, of course, RNG mixed in because this is BnS.

These are hardly pay to win, coming from a person who regrettably paid money for these things. You're not missing out on anything and you're better off saving your money.

What? 2 AMAZING Gems in there, STS, Stingers and Mysterious Crystals. Shit that you either have to farm 300 of, or, farm a boss 300 times just to see a drop. 

Even worse, the gems are probably only obtainable from that chest, which makes it even worse, considering that blue gem (Aquamarine) is absolute beast on DES, my main class. 

12 minutes ago, Raskreiia said:

What? 2 AMAZING Gems in there, STS, Stingers and Mysterious Crystals. Shit that you either have to farm 300 of, or, farm a boss 300 times just to see a drop. 

Even worse, the gems are probably only obtainable from that chest, which makes it even worse, considering that blue gem (Aquamarine) is absolute beast on DES, my main class. 

The gems are nice but the amount of gold or money you have to pay to get a decent chance at having them drop is not worth it. I bought a stack of 50 (that's 50 dollars after a 20% discount) and I did not get a single gem. I got a handful of stingers, two Silverfrost Transformation Stones, and two Mysterious Crystals. Do you consider this pay to win?

17 hours ago, OilDriller said:

The gems are nice but the amount of gold or money you have to pay to get a decent chance at having them drop is not worth it. I bought a stack of 50 (that's 50 dollars after a 20% discount) and I did not get a single gem. I got a handful of stingers, two Silverfrost Transformation Stones, and two Mysterious Crystals. Do you consider this pay to win?

Thats hilarious XDDDDDDDDD

You didnt P2W bro, You paid and u fkn lost LMAO

1 hour ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Thats hilarious XDDDDDDDDD

You didnt P2W bro, You paid and u fkn lost LMAO

The RNG on those boxes is atrocious. I figured I'd splurge for once too, spent 50 euros on it and out of the 50 boxes I got I got two gems (the same one though), 4 sunglasses and about 50-100g worth of mats. For 50 euros that feels extremely unrewarding, so it's the first and last time I try to P2W.

Archived