Is this a pirate server or a official one?

Evilline

Ok I had enough this is *cricket*ing stupid and insane ... The game losses its point. From the thing that isn't optimized, high ping and constant DC on cross server!!!

Optimization: Well when u do the world event, its just impossible, cause ure frame drops do 1-2 fps. You probably need a pc from 2050 to play it without lag ...

And the game is yet let me quote " skill based " and how can u play it skill based when u lag like hell and most of other games work fine ... But ill go pass that ...

Ping ... OMG lets start here .... The ping and game MS is so unstable that is funny. I mean from 150 to 7000 ms. And that isn't just me 80% of ppl are having that MS. I mean why would we play this on " EU/NA" server cause we can get that MS on Korean, China or Japan servers ... funny huh? Don't believe me

Check this video out:

From the info u give me I am around 1000km from the server my ms should be under 100! And no it isn't on my side? Why cause 80% of ppl are having that bad MS and they are from EU playing on EU servers. And yes I tried some other games just to test my internet and ofc on EU servers, and guess what? Works fine! Your server sucks BIG TIME!

P.S Godrik Represented NCSoft ...

Why I am so pissed? Well I aint pissed cause the game is hard, or the rng factor or the grind I am pissed cause we lose more time seening loading screens and loging to the game the actually playing it. Today we orginized a Berserker SSP run, CL from my clan got DC and lost 2000 PP. Iv'e decided to do my daily's today. It isnt just frustrating to do them every day but lets add the  DC to make it harder??? Aweken Necropolis 4 man, found ppl and  ... BOOm DC I log in 3 ppl got DC at the same time :) ... Ok ill make a new party ... Got in dng ! Nice ! defending BOOM DC. Again new party, all again ... Yay I didn't DC Finished the DNG I just needed 1h to finish 1 dng ... Next Asura 4 man ... lets get it over with ... Asura 21% boom DC .... Trying to log in log in server down :)) And this is going for some time. Yesterday I needed 30 min to do Chunka from tons of DC.

My question is? Is this an Official server or a Pirate one. Cause it feels as a cheep pirate one. I mean I understand that u need to make another engine to optimize the game but yet again you want to make money? You are losing people cause of this every day! Invest money to make money ... Get us better servers who are stable. We dont want to go in dng and pray to GOD that we dont DC or maybe that is the Feature we have RNG DC ... I dont know maybe this is a new difficulty mode instaled. You said on stream that you are a big company well act as one! We dont need to wait for mainentence to see some fixes. Cause guess what in a week u will lose a lot of players ...

Work something about the MS in game and this DC, we are not MARS players playing on EU/NA. Whats the point playing on EU/NA servers when ure ping is bad?

I don't know but If you don't fix this soon enough Ill follow other players and go play something else that isn't so pirate ... Even some pirate server are working better then ures.

Playing this game with this MS and this DC is really frustrating and NOT FUN. If I want to play BNS Ill go on KOREA, always be up to date with patches and have the same ping and MS as I have here but probably without the constant DC on cross server ...

THIS is just to funny to be mad about anymore ..

Ya it's total ass, I play 2 other MMOs TERA and SWtOR and have no problems with delay or server lag in either. TERA runs like crap regardless but it's not server lag. SWtOR runs great since they have a ping in-game and mine is always between 54-70, and it never wavers. BnS who the hell knows. If that crappy ping counter is correct then it means I go anywhere from 50-700ms in the matter of a few seconds and it's like that constantly while I play no matter the time of day or capacity of the server.

Really wish they would work on it because when it is good the game's fantastic skills going off nice and fast and my toon actually doing what I input.

I live about 3,500 miles from the server in Texas but my ping is always under 200ms. Don't have the disconnect problems. So you should look into your internet service provider instead.

24 minutes ago, Zipa said:

I live about 3,500 miles from the server in Texas but my ping is always under 200ms. Don't have the disconnect problems. So you should look into your internet service provider instead.

^This.  That was my problem.  Turned out I was running WAY WAY worse than I was supposed to be.  They fixed it.  Issues became non-issues.

48 minutes ago, Zipa said:

Sorry buddy, I avg 185~200ms connecting from NYC to BnS TW. Your 200ms isn't something to boost about. ;p

3 hours ago, Evilline said:

Optimization: Well when u do the world event, its just impossible, cause ure frame drops do 1-2 fps. You probably need a pc from 2050 to play it without lag ...

nearly constant 60-70fps (with player invis) in ssp with a i5-6600k (non oc) and gtx 660 with normal 1053 MHz boost 1119 MHz and memory 1702 MHz (graphic all on 3 except char and skill stuff thats on 5)

If i make player visible its around 30-50. So how can i run this game without any real fps issues with my 4 year old oc gtx? u said we need a PC from 2050 something didnt go well then.

My connection is fine with everything i played (CS:GO, dota , tera, WoW) i could go on.... but BNS on peak times it takes 1s for servers to respond to what i did. Iframing in boss fights are mostly depended on luck i dont get as much DC's as op mentioned but i do get 2~ everyday minimum. And Dc=closed game for some reason. and i have to launch it again everytime to login check files enter ping etc etc till i can get back into.

14 minutes ago, gameriuxlt said:

My connection is fine with everything i played (CS:GO, dota , tera, WoW) i could go on.... but BNS on peak times it takes 1s for servers to respond to what i did. Iframing in boss fights are mostly depended on luck i dont get as much DC's as op mentioned but i do get 2~ everyday minimum. And Dc=closed game for some reason. and i have to launch it again everytime to login check files enter ping etc etc till i can get back into.

and you still know that every IP get a slightly changed route, right? so try it out with pingplotter and BnS Gateway and see what route you will get and if there are any problems.

Try tweeting to bladeandsoulops they can try helping you because i dont really exactly know why you keep disconnecting honestly because I don't always see people disconnecting as much even though my ping is very bad since i live in asia and yes I know that this sort of things still happen but try going to bladeandsoulops might help because they do reply to you so they should be able to help you

If you dc so badly you should first check other factors likes corrupted files for example. Do you get an error when you dc? Did you tried to send a ticket..? I'm asking cause I had some serious problems with the game few months back and I was sure it wasn't my isp. After a talk with the support and some tests we found out that it is indeed from my end and after I spoke with my ISP the problem was gone. 

In all honesty:

I never DC'ed even once from BNS (unless my router reboots), never experienced any lagging or "severe" fps drop (lowest i got was 35 FPS at SSP)

Now i do not say there is no issue, but blantly blaming ncsoft isnt correct either, since mostly the issue is on the ISP side who has a spike down the road to the server.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

In all honesty:

I never DC'ed even once from BNS (unless my router reboots), never experienced any lagging or "severe" fps drop (lowest i got was 35 FPS at SSP)

Now i do not say there is no issue, but blantly blaming ncsoft isnt correct either, since mostly the issue is on the ISP side who has a spike down the road to the server.

Had few random DCs here (less than 5 since game release), others than that its either the servers going down, or my router.

BTW, what are your computer specs Grimoir ? :o

I would so like that people would read more, think analyze and then write. Cause you are saying something that I allready answerd. And yes If you are from NA you might have a decent ping, but in EU the ping is really bad, except for a few people who have high end super internet ...

Anyway my ping in game is around 180, they said that the server is in Germany Frankfurt so lets do a ping test with my ISP...

Here is the result:

148603895.png

And lets test NA Dallas, TX and look we got my ping:

148603973.png

And if you would see the video you wouldn't write that ... This isnt just me, my clan members and friends are getting DC's in cross servers and its not cause of our ISP.

And this game is porly optimized cause the engine sucks. Its a game from 2012 not 2016. But the worst part is that EU is getting screwed, litteraly ...

Ah, and PC... Check this thread out, same problems EU ppl ... Must be my ISP not NCSoft Imposibru ...

I have no idea what my ping is but never had issues with the game. Dunno if I am just really calm about things like FPS and ping or do I actually have good ping etc. I do sometimes have FPS drops up to 5 FPS and my normal FPS is around 20-30 in dungeons and 15-20 in SSP and I have no problems at all doing them even as a melee. Not sure what kind of gaming others got used to when people whine about having 30-50 as a bad thing and I'm like what that's good FPS in my eyes. :'D And my graphic settings are always on 4. I never change them for anything.

Anyone claiming they have a ping under 100 is likely a NCSoft employee using multiple accounts to try to dismiss the point being made. NCSoft, in addition to having less then 20 employees, runs all the servers off a single server box and connection to minimize costs, and thus that is why we lag immensely.

16 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

Anyone claiming they have a ping under 100 is likely a NCSoft employee using multiple accounts to try to dismiss the point being made. NCSoft, in addition to having less then 20 employees, runs all the servers off a single server box and connection to minimize costs, and thus that is why we lag immensely.

I can even say that the EU servers are located in NA, Texas ...  I know some friends have high ping even in Germany... I mean they don't need to lie to us, we aren't dumb. I know there are a bunch of people who dont care about what ping they have aslong the game works, but most people do. And as I said I don't mind the p2w stuff, I understand they want to make money but at least invest in ure servers a bit so you can earn more and not lose people ... We are getting a merg of servers soon. That will be a lag fest. Yet again for people who don't want to use there brain I am from EU and we EU players have high ping and tons of DC's. I don't know about NA people ...

Archived