Soul Fighter's in arena

Vasyy7

Don't bother ARENA if you are not playing Assassin, Summoner or Soul Fighter.

This is the most imbalance game when comes to ARENA.

Sadly you need to do ARENA for your character improvements. AKA FORCED to do because you need the Beans.

wondered same bs myself....  Also what level exactly does arena open up at??   Asking bc i have encountered these bot type lvl 19 SF kicking my 50hm10  609ap ass like no tomorrow, which makes no sense.   This is very unbalanced as hell, unless you bought up some serious OP gears or have no life and can farm it, youre screwed, i cant seem to find a diff game which catches my eye to waste my time in or id be out  >.<

**yes, i have a SS of there level too.

3 hours ago, Xtenchen said:

wondered same bs myself....  Also what level exactly does arena open up at??   Asking bc i have encountered these bot type lvl 19 SF kicking my 50hm10  609ap ass like no tomorrow, which makes no sense.   This is very unbalanced as hell, unless you bought up some serious OP gears or have no life and can farm it, youre screwed, i cant seem to find a diff game which catches my eye to waste my time in or id be out  >.<

**yes, i have a SS of there level too.

Ok so, pvp is balanced. Meaning, gear does not matter there. So no. They did not buy some serious OP gear. I can be naked in pvp and it won't matter. So OP gear does NOT matter in arena. I don't get what the problem is. I've faced good SFs and bad SFs. they still seem relatively new for anyone to really know how to utilize them. So if you're losing, you're just bad or they're better. Simple as that.

Archived