rate SF!

its been quite some times since SF is released. Let;s share the thoughts and opinion on SF in pvp... what do you think about SF in pvp?

top tier/mid tier/low tier in term of viability(potential)? difficulty of mastery lv? ping dependency? class in favour and class that counter SF? ect...just share what you guys think

I defeat every SF with me other tons. No SF had a chance. They have lot of iframes, but they can't counter anything. Their penetration ability is joke.

But they try realy hard. One SF got me nice fight. I had only 30% HP left.

umm in my opinion I'd say SF is actually really good in the hands of an experienced player. I've seen some take down most of the enemy team in 3v3 with little trouble. they've got great mobility and their heal is a game changer most of the time. I've seen that the ones that really know how to play the class can even give FM a hard time dealing with them.

SF is really good in both pvp and pve. Reached gold with mines at just level 40 and the fact that you have the ability to heal is amazing for team pvp. Also pve is really easy maybe its just me but I feel like I kill anything 10x faster than I did with any of my other alts including my main when it was the same lvl as my sf. I also didn't have to look for a party for any of the lower dungeons because of how easy it is to kill the bosses with them, health never went below 90%. I'm only lvl 45 so don't know how it is at higher lvls.

2 hours ago, BladesandLyns said:

Broken class needs to be nerfed too many iframes 2 sets of Q and E's definately needs a nerf as a BD you can't do shit to them time to quit BnS.

indeed, time to quit coz you obviously can't handle your class properly

6 hours ago, BladesandLyns said:

Broken class needs to be nerfed too many iframes 2 sets of Q and E's definately needs a nerf as a BD you can't do shit to them time to quit BnS.

need nerf? coming from a post of a bd.. made me laugh ... good joke.. just reach class rank 350 with my alt lv 36 bd.... =D  ..  guess bd should be nerf too isnt it?

i play SF myself and i'm only gold atm so take my opinion as is, it's just an opinion.

classes i do well against in my tier 

Warlocks - generally very easy for some reason or another, i think they just get butt*cricket*ed by me and half the classes out there

Summoners - well played summoners are really tough still but those who got to low gold by relying on the class generally is pretty easy to beat since they don't know whats the best time to use their skills.

LBD - LBDs at my tier play like shit, always trying to grip>soul stab  me but the animation is such a huge tell i can counter it every time unless i am lagging, and they usually rely on their dash in, air combo relaunch air combo lighting draw, then they use skills that give them invulnerable and just run to a corner waiting for CD

Classes that are kinda 50/50 in my experience

Destroyers - most i do okay against but if i mess up or they play well their burst deletes me off the map

KFMs - in the same situation for me as destroyers, although i find they have a slight advantage because of their freaking agility stacks after QE, their 1 is also in most cases better than mine, and if they catch me without trinket then they kill me with 3rf^infinity

FM - the freezing is annoying, the amount of ways they have to resist range damage while dishing out range damage and disabling my gap closer is annoying. Even when I catch them they will usually either use ice tab or V to prevent me from doing any significant damage.

Classes I struggle against

BM - this fight usually ends up taking a long time and for reasons that i cannot seem to grasp i struggle against this class. i think i attack into their blocks far too often, but i don't have many reliable ways to break their defense, my 3 in both range and melee stance can break but because it's a short range aoe the BM just SS or strafes out of the way rather easily. 

Sins - i hate sins so *cricket*ing much. I don't understand why this class even exists.

If i attack into his counter, he goes stealth. If i don't attack into his counter, he presses F and kicks me then launch me into the air and webs me then he gets to go stealth regardless. All this class has to do to beat me is waste time using various CCs and stall for CDs while the 3 minutes counts down. Please teach me how to beat an assassin that won't fight you or knows what hes doing 

I left out SF vs SF because i generally don't lose mirror matches at my own tier. I think up til now i've only lost to maybe 2-3 other SFs out of maybe around 20ish i have faced

Overall the SF is a good class but yet has a long way to go as compared to his parent classes KFM and FM.

I don't know if I will make myself clear here but the SF combo is not has scary as that of the KFM and not as destructive as that of the FM.

The only thing this class has for it, is its iframes which is annoying af the follow.

On 25/07/2016 at 9:41 AM, Pesto said:

Sins - i hate sins so *cricket*ing much. I don't understand why this class even exists.

If i attack into his counter, he goes stealth. If i don't attack into his counter, he presses F and kicks me then launch me into the air and webs me then he gets to go stealth regardless. All this class has to do to beat me is waste time using various CCs and stall for CDs while the 3 minutes counts down. Please teach me how to beat an assassin that won't fight you or knows what hes doing 

Lol, don't use the FM stance. You don't have the freeze+stun thing (I think) so all I do is deflect ur attacks with the smoke bomb and counter accordingly.

Spam the iframes when we are in stealth.

19 hours ago, FarenheitZer0 said:

Overall the SF is a good class but yet has a long way to go as compared to his parent classes KFM and FM.

I don't know if I will make myself clear here but the SF combo is not has scary as that of the KFM and not as destructive as that of the FM.

The only thing this class has for it, is its iframes which is annoying af the follow.

Lol, don't use the FM stance. You don't have the freeze+stun thing (I think) so all I do is deflect ur attacks with the smoke bomb and counter accordingly.

Spam the iframes when we are in stealth.

without turning this into a lengthy discussion not using range stance would only make me a gimpy version of a KFM, and the last time i checked KFM vs sin wasn't exactly very much fun for them either XD so i don't see that working

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say SF is the best 1v1 class with only 1 escape. Ignore RavTH  when he says they have 7 escapes. He says that because he drops combos so they escape from him. If you want to compare it to other classes, Assassin #1 Des#2 FM #3 SF#4. That's atleast my thought of the class. I played over 1100 matches with soul fighter last season. ^_^
For anyone that doesn't believe me I'll provide a screenshot :D

c3xqiw

I actually had quite an easy time vs sins as kfm....

my friend who played fm before sf came had no prob vs sins coz he just used aoes of sorts to kd/stun/daze sins out of stealth... and as kfm you either use kd/stuns skills where you see them as they invis.. or use the shield buff right before you know they bout to attack you. easypeasy :c

and now that my friend is SF he does same as he did with his fm to pull sins outa stealth... using that ice aoe on daze or stun round where they at... 

it's not that hard if you know the animations and everythin ... most sins even uses same combos and techniques in pvp makes them even more predictable lol

SF is good class in the right hands, just like any other class really, it has all that needed to make a good tank even lol just missing threat/aggro effects to their kfm stance lol in pvp they can be really annoying at the right hands... vs certain classes it's like "gameover" before the opponent even realizes it .... and to some it's a decent fight the more skilled you are playing your class. I'd rate the SF as 8 out of 10 o.o

it has all the utilities a player needs in a class lol

heals, lots of counter/evasive moves... block... both range and melee.. what more you can ask for xD

Archived