HM skills for Soulfighter

Ambition

Just now, WhoAmI1 said:

Not much people have soulfighter with HM10 yet on NA/EU regions, which is why info about the topic is so rare. Just wait a few weeks.

Why do you have to be HM10? i meant the existing ones, royal zenbean, the ember from lament/cold storage combined etc, the book (volume 1,2) must be some one who knows! xD

I'll list it for you but be aware that you can do it yourself pretty easily by checking your skill list in game and your achievement menu (U => character => skills). Everything is decently well explained for once.

- Hongmoon pellet (clan craft) + various consumables ("Ocean life force", etc) unlocks Stage 1 and 2 of Straight jab.

- Volume 1 (300 reclaimed pages + achievement vendor - need 1450 achiev points - OR 60k zen beans; vendor at mushin tower OR Battle points (6v6 currency); vendor at mushin tower unlocks stage 1 and 2 of Elbow smash.

- Volume 2 (fateful tome: necro + yeti books) OR 120k zen beans OR Battle points points unlocks stage 3 of Elbow smash.

- Volume 3 (sundered nexus book + other part at mushin tower that you buy with naksun badges) OR 160k zen beans OR Battle points unlocks stage 2 and 4 of Cobalt Punch.

- Chilling Elixir (120 cold storage orbs + asura ember) unlock stage 1 and 3 of Cobalt Punch. 

Next patch we can unlock Chi Burst.

1 hour ago, Sherlock MacDumpster said:

I'll list it for you but be aware that you can do it yourself pretty easily by checking your skill list in game and your achievement menu (U => character => skills). Everything is decently well explained for once.

- Hongmoon pellet (clan craft) + various consumables ("Ocean life force", etc) unlocks Stage 1 and 2 of Straight jab.

- Volume 1 (300 reclaimed pages + achievement vendor - need 1450 achiev points - OR 60k zen beans; vendor at mushin tower OR Battle points (6v6 currency); vendor at mushin tower unlocks stage 1 and 2 of Elbow smash.

- Volume 2 (fateful tome: necro + yeti books) OR 120k zen beans OR Battle points points unlocks stage 3 of Elbow smash.

- Volume 3 (sundered nexus book + other part at mushin tower that you buy with naksun badges) OR 160k zen beans OR Battle points unlocks stage 2 and 4 of Cobalt Punch.

- Chilling Elixir (120 cold storage orbs + asura ember) unlock stage 1 and 3 of Cobalt Punch. 

Thanks for the reply bro, really helpful, this will be bookmarked for future reference.

Handy hint for future reference if you decide to level another class: look in your achievements and under skills it will tell you what unlocks what then just check google where to get it if you're not familiar with as to how.

this was not at all intended to be rude and I'm just covering my arse before someone on this forum who likes to *cricket* about every comment takes it that way. It's handy and it's the method that I use. 

8 hours ago, Sherlock MacDumpster said:

ty bruh!

Archived