-> Siren/Pirate Emblems 'Bound to Account'

The game mostly isn't account/alt friendly at all my friend. Idk why i bought master pack i regret it, having multiple chars on a single account is not beneficial in the least except a few stuff but more of a turn off for not having mutilple accounts like the event going on right now...you could easily do 2-3 chars the 4 dailies everyday within an hour or two and get gem on all of them if they were in different account but on same account "screw you for buying those slots and thank you for spending money".

In the same manner instead of making some costumes account bound like the master pack one, these asshats came up with stamp shit...tats when i face palmed so hard am still typing this right now with a broken nose.

It's the "Game Design" which cant be changed itseems to make it more account friendly when they last answered for a something similar question, watch the producer's road map video on BnS-youtube to get your answer for the question.

If one is an optimist, you could say that the emblems in the cashshop are to help people with the acquisition of these tokens. They are currently sold at a heavily discounted price, too. 10g ~ 10 token (through currency exchange), from what I read elsewhere.

I would state that NCSoft may not have much freedom in modifying the server code so far because Team Bloodlust may not want to keep updating two different codebases (the one they have on the East, and the West one), at least until BnS West catches up update-wise to the East. I am under no delusion that NCSoft doesn't try to monetize all it can, but they also can't change whatever little thing they want for the time being.

Unfortunately, the game being very alt-unfriendly is a flaw that came from long ago, from the game design phase itself. :/

Archived