This is just disgusting

Beleth

I'm pretty sure the game has an algorithm for just about everything that gates winning.  It will allow a certain number of weapons appropriate for class during a certain period and then all else will fail.  This creates a number of "white knights" who will defend the RNG and say it's just luck, and a large percentage of players who will have to repeat the content to get what they need ensuring a good flow of players into said content.  This applies to RNG boxes, merchants, SSP drops, crafting that has a failure percentage and transmutation.  Anyone who tries to sell you on the idea that it's just RNG doesn't really understand the business side of running a MMO or is just lying because most players wouldn't react well to knowing this.

23 hours ago, Beleth said:

What the hell is up with this RNG? I've got 5 Gauntlet and 4 Dagger and weapons for every class except mine! And since this game is dead for alts it's freaking hard to get essences. 

Was leveling up a SF too, and when came the first RNG weapon upgrade (corrupted) the market wanted 8G. I then proceeded to swapped in my SMN and got it on the 2nd run. Fired it off in a mail to the SF char and moved on.

Sell 10 weapons on Marketplace, and then buy class-specific weapon for yourself.

Don't waste too much time and keys for blue weapons.

Except in this cause this doesn't work, since other weapons sells for 4-10S, while SF sells for 8G+.

20 hours ago, Volinus said:

Let me complain too D:

WTF is this RNG!! Over 50 Nexus4 runs still have no sight of Thruster27 !!!!

Seriosuly? I've ran Nexus 4 man 3 times and it's dropped in 2 of them. I thought it was just a common drop.  

Archived