This is just disgusting

Beleth

18 minutes ago, Skotlex said:

Some people swear that RNG is rigged against your class (I tend to believe it is so, too). Since this weapon can be traded, I'd suggest farming for it on an alt.

I agree with this statement. Bring a friend with you (diff class) to farm the weapon and they will probably get it for your class before you do. 

3 hours ago, Beleth said:

What the hell is up with this RNG? I've got 5 Gauntlet and 4 Dagger and weapons for every class except mine! And since this game is dead for alts it's freaking hard to get essences. 73nx5g.jpg

5l5btg.jpg

This was me farming on my main.. and this was taken about 5 hours before I said F this BS and just bought one for my soul fighter. that was 71 spins, I stopped at 130 spins and no bracer. The next boss.. that stupid fish one out at hogshead.. blew through 68 keys before using a mistywoods key.

Yeah.. RNG is utterly screwed up.

Yup, can confirm RNG is rigged against your class.

Blackram narrows opened ~57boxes, never got my class weapon and you can call that not rigged?

Maybe few occasions I may be having bad luck, but consistently having bad luck? Yea sure, keep telling me that.

i farmed the essences on my main (BM) , mailed  to my SF (because the outfit is untradable) and don't remember to have problem getting the bracer . The complete outfit took longer , at least is not like pinchy (so annoying farm him). Currently i'm in true oathbreaker with my sf. Used my BM to farm fiend weapon too ...

3 minutes ago, Tyrean said:

Sell 10 weapons on Marketplace, and then buy class-specific weapon for yourself.

Don't waste too much time and keys for blue weapons.

Yup, that is a very good idea. You also make a lot of gold by doing this.

3 minutes ago, Tyrean said:

Sell 10 weapons on Marketplace, and then buy class-specific weapon for yourself.

Don't waste too much time and keys for blue weapons.

the bracers are a bit ovepriced last time i checked

4 minutes ago, WhoAmI1 said:

Most likely due to supply and demand.

More likely people taking the opportunity to make a good profit over the newest class.  Fiend bracers  last time i checked are going for 40 + gold, lol . i f the guy is a new player right now he is screwed

4 minutes ago, okitaluc said:

More likely people taking the opportunity to make a good profit over the newest class.  Fiend bracers  last time i checked are going for 40 + gold, lol . i f the guy is a new player right now he is screwed

New players in Blade and Soul? That's strange.

heh that's nothing, i've had stacks of weaps for other classes much larger than that and basically gave up after a couple of days (and like over 30 of each stupid soul shield pack and a dozen costumes).  Came back later and it finally gave the right one.  NC has actually come on the forum to say that the odds are not rigged (they are so don't believe that) when everyone was having the same problem with the warlock weaps.  Now that there is another class the actual odds are even more against you and the rigged odds put you right out of the running.  NC wants you to keep playing and somehow they think screwing you over is the way to do it.  Go fig.

9 minutes ago, Randomonium said:

heh that's nothing, i've had stacks of weaps for other classes much larger than that and basically gave up after a couple of days (and like over 30 of each stupid soul shield pack and a dozen costumes).  Came back later and it finally gave the right one.  NC has actually come on the forum to say that the odds are not rigged (they are so don't believe that) when everyone was having the same problem with the warlock weaps.  Now that there is another class the actual odds are even more against you and the rigged odds put you right out of the running.  NC wants you to keep playing and somehow they think screwing you over is the way to do it.  Go fig.

They want you to buy the key to get the specific class weapon.

When people complain that it's rigged, they'll just blame "Random number generator (RNG)" :DDDDDD

True example of p2w, free players will never get their class weapon (unless you run dungeon 100 times) or pay up few dollars ^^

Definition of p2w (FIRST GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT, URBAN DICTIONARY FIRST ANSWER WITH THE HIGHEST UPVOTE)  "Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying."

This is P2W, yes?

I am convinced that rng depends on money spent or premium memb.

There is no other way to explain some ppl being ultra lucky and others unlucky..i myself have spent only 20euros for pouches..the best thing i ever got from rng is one 10-soulstones bundle...

Weapon boxes?unlucky..daily boxes?health elixirs...daily challenge?1 gold at best...boars?1-5 keys every 10 boxes...konta?1 key every 7-8 boxes...

This is so unrewarding for the time you spend to get those boxes.Most ppl when they see their time being wasted they wont think about give money to progress..they would think about their next game to move on to have fun...

24 minutes ago, vasilisd said:

There is no other way to explain some ppl being ultra lucky and others unlucky..i myself have spent only 20euros for pouches..the best thing i ever got from rng is one 10-soulstones bundle...

Weapon boxes?unlucky..daily boxes?health elixirs...daily challenge?1 gold at best...boars?1-5 keys every 10 boxes...konta?1 key every 7-8 boxes...

This is so unrewarding for the time you spend to get those boxes.Most ppl when they see their time being wasted they wont think about give money to progress..they would think about their next game to move on to have fun...

false.. im premium 9 and i had to open 150 boxes to get my weapon from yeti ;D

30 minutes ago, vasilisd said:

If it goes by premium and the money you've spend then I was overlooked unless rank 5 is too insignificant for them to throw a little luck my way.

1 hour ago, vasilisd said:

the moment that is lowkey true i farmed junghados hat for ages and the lair of frozen fang never got it after like 100+ tries i buy ncoins next day both show up one after another 

Archived