Hongmoon Training Exchange Ticket Account Bound

Kazuomaruo

It's absolutely moronic that you need unsealing charms in the first place. If you got the pouch by putting the effort to get it in, you should be able to open it.

Also: you get 30 pouches per week. Two weeks have passed now, so if you did things in the most optimal way possible, you'll have 60 tokens today. However: the event will go on for 2 more weeks. That means you'll have 40 charms left to open 60 pouches. How exactly is this not supposed to be frustrating?

I am guessing they do want to prevent the over-inflation. TBH, I am concerned I won't be able to use all my charms, as I've skipped a few days of the challenges when the dungeons are harder or I am too tired to do them.  The pouches are an additional reward so they do what they do with a total amount per account, but I think them not being account bound is short-sighted.

Right now the event favors people with multiple accounts holding one character over one account holding multiple developed alts. Meaning, the event actually favors players that tried to bypass paying for extra character slots and those who run an advanced bot-farm over the players who tried to make a long-term investment into the game, and interested enough in it to play multiple high-level, high-geared alts.

That, I think, is unfair.

1 hour ago, Laneera said:

It's absolutely moronic that you need unsealing charms in the first place. If you got the pouch by putting the effort to get it in, you should be able to open it.

Also: you get 30 pouches per week. Two weeks have passed now, so if you did things in the most optimal way possible, you'll have 60 tokens today. However: the event will go on for 2 more weeks. That means you'll have 40 charms left to open 60 pouches. How exactly is this not supposed to be frustrating?

Right. I am a working man and the 4 weeks given for this event were not enough for me so ur coment is just selfish and selfcentered so idk why u even here....

Anyway NCSoft ARE NOT DEVILS. Read the stuff bellow from the botom up please :)

RE: [NCSOFT] Re: Hongmun training charms

MeControlMediumUserTile?ck=1&ex=24&fofof
Hidden

Reply|
Today 06:27
Blade and Soul (support@bladeandsoul-support.zendesk.com)

Good morning ChiiBiStar,

As I work I will not be on the account from 09:30AM till 5-6PM. Do your thing and let me know the good news ?

Regards

Steven

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 06 July 2016 17:39
To: KamiSama
Subject: [NCSOFT] Re: Hongmun training charms

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (7531798) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

GM ChiibiStar (Blade and Soul)

Jul 6, 09:39 PDT

Hello,

In order for us to be able to complete your request, we will need you to log out of the account.

Please, reply back to this ticket once you have logged out. Once you do so, we will be able to resume our tasks with this account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 5, 00:57 PDT

Oh my gawd

I tough it wasnt doable [?]

Thank you so much for your change of mind lol. Id like to transfeer 20 Hongmun Training Unsealling Charms over to my Summoner please. My character SeolJu has all of the items in the bank and I want 20 on ScummyNyann please.

Regards

Steven

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Attachment(s)
OutlookEmoji-?.png

Jul 4, 07:42 PDT

Hello, 

Thank you for the update. 

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this issue has cost you. 

However, we can offer you an item transfer for your Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms to your preferred character. 

Do you like to proceed with the item transfer? 

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your request. 

We hope we were able to clarify this for you. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us again. 

Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 3, 14:15 PDT

That is so uncool. Game mechanics do not apply to GM's come on... well w.e ill be hoping for an extension of the event then ;)

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

-------- Original message --------

Jul 3, 13:24 PDT

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team. 

Upon reviewing the items attributes in-game we found out that we are unable to transfer the requested item. We understand how much you want those item to be transferred however we are unable to bypass the game mechanics on this particular scenario. 

Please understand that we are dedicated in doing what we can to assist you in this matter, however in this case, we can no longer provide further assistance. 

Hoping for your understanding. If you have any other question, please let us know. 

Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 3, 01:37 PDT

PS. I am talking about the Hongmun Training Unsealling Charms and the Hongmun Training Pouch.

KamiSama

Jul 3, 01:34 PDT

You telling me i seriously cant trade these to my damn alts? Why would you make this stupid rule.... considering i get all the new hongmun pouches till the 22nd June its only 76 on my main char which means i still have 11 unused charms that will go to waste since i cant trade them over to my sumoner where i farm dailies as well..... Just why guys -_- this is some stupid rule. Plz send 11 charms over to my summoner please.

This email is a service from NCSOFT.

6 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Right. I am a working man and the 4 weeks given for this event were not enough for me so ur coment is just selfish and selfcentered so idk why u even here....

Anyway NCSoft ARE NOT DEVILS. Read the stuff bellow from the botom up please :)

RE: [NCSOFT] Re: Hongmun training charms

MeControlMediumUserTile?ck=1&ex=24&fofof
Hidden

Reply|
Today 06:27
Blade and Soul (support@bladeandsoul-support.zendesk.com)

Good morning ChiiBiStar,

As I work I will not be on the account from 09:30AM till 5-6PM. Do your thing and let me know the good news ?

Regards

Steven

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 06 July 2016 17:39
To: KamiSama
Subject: [NCSOFT] Re: Hongmun training charms

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (7531798) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Jul 6, 09:39 PDT

Hello,

In order for us to be able to complete your request, we will need you to log out of the account.

Please, reply back to this ticket once you have logged out. Once you do so, we will be able to resume our tasks with this account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 5, 00:57 PDT

Oh my gawd

I tough it wasnt doable [?]

Thank you so much for your change of mind lol. Id like to transfeer 20 Hongmun Training Unsealling Charms over to my Summoner please. My character SeolJu has all of the items in the bank and I want 20 on ScummyNyann please.

Regards

Steven

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Attachment(s)
OutlookEmoji-?.png

Jul 4, 07:42 PDT

Hello, 

Thank you for the update. 

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this issue has cost you. 

However, we can offer you an item transfer for your Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms to your preferred character. 

Do you like to proceed with the item transfer? 

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your request. 

We hope we were able to clarify this for you. If you have other concerns, feel free to contact us again. 

Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 3, 14:15 PDT

That is so uncool. Game mechanics do not apply to GM's come on... well w.e ill be hoping for an extension of the event then ;)

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

-------- Original message --------

Jul 3, 13:24 PDT

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team. 

Upon reviewing the items attributes in-game we found out that we are unable to transfer the requested item. We understand how much you want those item to be transferred however we are unable to bypass the game mechanics on this particular scenario. 

Please understand that we are dedicated in doing what we can to assist you in this matter, however in this case, we can no longer provide further assistance. 

Hoping for your understanding. If you have any other question, please let us know. 

Regards,

GM ChiibiStar
NCSOFT Support Team

KamiSama

Jul 3, 01:37 PDT

PS. I am talking about the Hongmun Training Unsealling Charms and the Hongmun Training Pouch.

KamiSama

Jul 3, 01:34 PDT

You telling me i seriously cant trade these to my damn alts? Why would you make this stupid rule.... considering i get all the new hongmun pouches till the 22nd June its only 76 on my main char which means i still have 11 unused charms that will go to waste since i cant trade them over to my sumoner where i farm dailies as well..... Just why guys -_- this is some stupid rule. Plz send 11 charms over to my summoner please.

This email is a service from NCSOFT.

Not devils maybe, but unbelieavably thickheaded or just stubborn/stupid, I don't know and tbh I don't care anymore since with the newest "P2W box/gem event" I am 100% certain they do not give a shit about regular players and only care for the whales that spend hundreds upon thousands of dollars into the cash shop. And before you give me any crap about right above my comment of them attempting to help they only just twiddled and babbled about for nothing only to eventually just say "Nope, sorry can't do that, have a good day." so *cricket* off, there's just proof that they won't do anything to help with your issues if you *cricket* up stuff that's not money-related. :)

13 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

How is it selfcentered? They give people who play every day 120 items. They only give them 100 "keys" to open these items. 20 of those items will go to waste, which is VERY frustrating. And all of this would be solved if they either increased to amount of charms to 120, OR if they'd not require charms at all.

Lel, do you check twiter? Jonathan said there will be free way to get gems later on bro, just chill and let the retards spend their dady's money on some fake shit m ade up of 1's and 0's. In the end its all just a prank! 

But srsly speaking its just data made of 1's and 0's xd and it doesnt deserve anyone hate.

2 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Lel, do you check twiter? Jonathan said there will be free way to get gems later on bro, just chill and let the retards spend their dady's money on some fake shit m ade up of 1's and 0's. In the end its all just a prank! 

But srsly speaking its just data made of 1's and 0's xd and it doesnt deserve anyone hate.

Well as much as I'd love to get excited of this (checked twitter after reading your comment), I still can see it being inside a RNG box inside some RNG event inside even more RNG. But you're right, let the whales keep spending so the game will keep running and the rest of us can play and spend money on what we actually find worthy. xD

2 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

There is zero money involved in the daily challenge pouches. All of it is free and you can't even pay to win for this particular thing even if you'd want to. Your entire comment is uninformed and irrelevant to this thread.

1 minute ago, Laneera said:

There is zero money involved in the daily challenge pouches. All of it is free and you can't even pay to win for this particular thing even if you'd want to. Your entire comment is uninformed and irrelevant to this thread.

Thats not the point.... Read the coment before mine, we are refeering to newest p2w event -_- 

Hate it when smart asses completely skip to their hate coments without reading the RELEVANT stuff before :/

6 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

Well as much as I'd love to get excited of this (checked twitter after reading your comment), I still can see it being inside a RNG box inside some RNG event inside even more RNG. But you're right, let the whales keep spending so the game will keep running and the rest of us can play and spend money on what we actually find worthy. xD

And yeah i agree it will be another RNG within the RNG event XD

It's not matter about economy inflation or etc.

We just requesting that transfering charms which is wrongfully placed on alt to another toon.

Not requesting more charms or p2w stuff.

It doesn't effect to economy or balance. etc seriously.

1 hour ago, Laneera said:

How is it selfcentered? They give people who play every day 120 items. They only give them 100 "keys" to open these items. 20 of those items will go to waste, which is VERY frustrating. And all of this would be solved if they either increased to amount of charms to 120, OR if they'd not require charms at all.

Get 100 items and spend the rest of your time doing something else afterwards? Those 100 tickets represent 100 extra rewards for the normally dull, far too long and unrewarding Daily Challenge. I mean, will you be running Daily Challenge after getting enough Heavenly orbs for HM skills for a random chance to get a goldbar? Having it at less than maximum makes it Okay to miss a few days. It's a good thing, not a bad thing.

They should've made all 3 gems from event purchaseable with Training tickets, that way you would get the one you're missing.

I got 60 tickets today, but was lucky enough to get peridot from Merchant, what I'm missing is Ruby that just won't drop and it would be nice if I could get that for my 60 tickets.

17 hours ago, TaeHwaRang said:

It's not matter about economy inflation or etc.

We just requesting that transfering charms which is wrongfully placed on alt to another toon.

Not requesting more charms or p2w stuff.

It doesn't effect to economy or balance. etc seriously.

I have nothing against if they transfer it between alts on the same account. Even tho i think there was communication enough for people to know upfron how everything works but its w/e.

This doesnt affect anything just making a few people happy.

make it account bound or transfer to alts... is it a really big deal for them.. same account only..  and were not asking for more unsealing charm here.. were just asking for the exchange ticket to be account bound ... even we have 100pcs on 1 char we can only buy 1 gem only..  

so you are telling me that if i will submit a ticket about transfer HM tickets (that exchange ones) to an alt char, they will actually do it? So what if everybody will do this? Wouldn't be damn easier to make tickets or at least that gem acc bound?.... rip logic

18 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Get 100 items and spend the rest of your time doing something else afterwards? Those 100 tickets represent 100 extra rewards for the normally dull, far too long and unrewarding Daily Challenge. I mean, will you be running Daily Challenge after getting enough Heavenly orbs for HM skills for a random chance to get a goldbar? Having it at less than maximum makes it Okay to miss a few days. It's a good thing, not a bad thing.

I have done the daily challenge every day since it was introduced. Way before there were extra incentives to do it. It's ~50k free XP on top of what you get for the quests. I even got 2x 100g as a reward only in the past week. So yes, I'll be doing it for a long time to come.

2 hours ago, QueenOfBlades said:

What about the people who have a fkn life but still want 100 pouches u idiot, if there are 120 it means i can skip a couple days of bns and still possibly get 100. Also get a life stop playing EVERY day. A girlfriend will help you with that, and if u already have one.. well shame on u for not paying enuff atention to her pleb.

THAT is selfcentered. "I'm not getting shit because I don't play enough so neither should you!!!!1" So who is the idiot here?

It is completely moronic to be able to get items that you simply cannot use. The limit on the charms should be the same amount as the amount of items you get, or there should be no charms at all.

On another note: I did miscalculate. It's 108 pouches (not 120) for 100 charms. Still: that's 8 pouches I can never open.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:27 AM, Kazuomaruo said:

Just Wanna post about the current event we have.  about the hongmoon charms being used on others characters that didnt know about the 10Bundle Limit. i know im not the only one have this kind of problem..i dont wanna ask for admin to add more charms for ncoins , i just wanna request to make the hongmoon training exchange ticket account bound so i can transfer it to my main.. hope admin/gm can read this.

#RP pls .-.) 

you could only get 1 bundle a day for 10 days, hell I still have 2 bundles sitting in my inbox

they were very clear about this.

if you kept opening them on multiple accounts no gem for you

u should of done 60 on 1 and 40 on the alt

Archived