Jump to content
Forums

Hongmoon Training Exchange Ticket Account Bound


Kazuomaruo

Recommended Posts

Just Wanna post about the current event we have.  about the hongmoon charms being used on others characters that didnt know about the 10Bundle Limit. i know im not the only one have this kind of problem..i dont wanna ask for admin to add more charms for ncoins , i just wanna request to make the hongmoon training exchange ticket account bound so i can transfer it to my main.. hope admin/gm can read this.


#RP pls .-.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jem said:

Huh. Honestly, I didn't think a lot of people would have a problem with this.. Guess NCSoft wasn't clear enough. Kappa

They were, only the people who are too lazy to come and check the main site for the content update and details are now in a pickle. First day people, you had that one day of aaaaaaall the time to check out the details for these charms even if you didn't follow the stream and whatnot! Heck, even on second day you still could've maybe gone and read the notes and it still wouldn't have been a big loss!

 

  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

 

This is what was said in the SF 2.3 Patch notes, if you can't understand that clearly enough then I feel sorry for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

They were, only the people who are too lazy to come and check the main site for the content update and details are now in a pickle. First day people, you had that one day of aaaaaaall the time to check out the details for these charms even if you didn't follow the stream and whatnot! Heck, even on second day you still could've maybe gone and read the notes and it still wouldn't have been a big loss!

 

  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

 

This is what was said in the SF 2.3 Patch notes, if you can't understand that clearly enough then I feel sorry for you.

There's some people who actually thought they could claim 100 charms on the 5-6 lvl 50 characters they had. lel

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DyvorKurozu said:

They were, only the people who are too lazy to come and check the main site for the content update and details are now in a pickle. First day people, you had that one day of aaaaaaall the time to check out the details for these charms even if you didn't follow the stream and whatnot! Heck, even on second day you still could've maybe gone and read the notes and it still wouldn't have been a big loss!

 

  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

 

This is what was said in the SF 2.3 Patch notes, if you can't understand that clearly enough then I feel sorry for you.

What i got from this is that i can get 10 pouches account wide and be able to trade over to alts back and forth as needed, i did not expect more than 10 pouches i just wished i could have traded some to my alt cause ive added up how many pouches i can get from today till the 22nd when the event ends and i will be left with 11 extra unseal charms on my SF cuz aparently i cannot trade it over to my sumoner....

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

What i got from this is that i can get 10 pouches account wide and be able to trade over to alts back and forth as needed, i did not expect more than 10 pouches i just wished i could have traded some to my alt cause ive added up how many pouches i can get from today till the 22nd when the event ends and i will be left with 11 extra unseal charms on my SF cuz aparently i cannot trade it over to my sumoner....

Honestly told I do not understand how you got this idea considering the charms are heroic quality, and heroic quality items will almost always be untradeable between characters if they're not materials like frozen stinger etc. Plus most of the HMStore stuff is also untradeable between characters too, so... you really are just going to have to either swallow it and accept it or go to the support and hope they'll have mercy on you and send the tickets to your main or wherever you need them.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

Honestly told I do not understand how you got this idea considering the charms are heroic quality, and heroic quality items will almost always be untradeable between characters if they're not materials like frozen stinger etc. Plus most of the HMStore stuff is also untradeable between characters too, so... you really are just going to have to either swallow it and accept it or go to the support and hope they'll have mercy on you and send the tickets to your main or wherever you need them.

 

 

Man u dont get it at all....

 

Look here

  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

 

This is what they wrote about it. OFC I AM GOING TO THINK THEY ARE TRADABLE OVER MY DAMN ACCOUNT.

Jesus... was this that hard to understand? Please tell me it was so i can come back here to waste some time.

 

Regards

QoB

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Man u dont get it at all....

 

Look here

  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

 

This is what they wrote about it. OFC I AM GOING TO THINK THEY ARE TRADABLE OVER MY DAMN ACCOUNT.

Jesus... was this that hard to understand? Please tell me it was so i can come back here to waste some time.

 

Regards

QoB

Well you see, when I read that I kept thinking this is NCSoft so chances are those WON'T be tradeable even in my own account since it was the same with the mushrooms from the Vipercap Gauntlet, or the Heavenly Energy you get from daily challenge, OR just about any Hongmoon item like Hongmoon Key/Unsealing Charm/all the soups. Your mistake in comprehension and understanding how NCSoft works, your problem. You're the one who doesn't get it and I hope you learn your lesson from now on, OR next time an event like this comes up you immediately try and mail those charms or w/e to your alt and see if they go through. If they do then great, you can send them back and forth like no tomorrow and if they don't then think wisely of how you're going to spread them around.


With love, Dyvor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you just chill man XD,

 

I have made a ticket to support about the unseal charm thingy and they said they can help but they needed my char names and asked how many unseal charms to send over. Sent that this morning so im waiting for good news soon.

Anyway if you talk as if ur any better than NCSoft.... Hate people like you cause u can only cry and cry but u cant gtfo ur ass and get a job doing what they do or u dont even understand their work. I LOVE NCSOFT FOR GIVING ME BNS EU! (and bikini's ofc) i'd be playing Russia BNS right now if not for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am fine with this challenge, but I do not get it why NC Soft has such a draconic policy in respect to the account-bound stuff. Literally next to nothing is account bound in this game. Mind-boggling. I just don't get it what the developer stands to win for not allowing sharing odds and ends between the alts. I just want a logical explanation for it. But there is none.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I am fine with this challenge, but I do not get it why NC Soft has such a draconic policy in respect to the account-bound stuff. Literally next to nothing is account bound in this game. Mind-boggling. I just don't get it what the developer stands to win for not allowing sharing odds and ends between the alts. I just want a logical explanation for it. But there is none.

Its not NCSoft that made those rules lol. Thats how the Koreans made the game. Altho when it concerns new events it is NCSoft that makes the rules and it is also stupid that they know how much we (western ppl) love account bound stuff and they still follow Korean rules. This is their own game now so they can change w/e they want...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Thatipe said:

where is the official info abaout scroll quantity?

News--> Patch notes

 

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-fighter-patch-notes-and-overview/

 

15 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

Its not NCSoft that made those rules lol. Thats how the Koreans made the game. Altho when it concerns new events it is NCSoft that makes the rules and it is also stupid that they know how much we (western ppl) love account bound stuff and they still follow Korean rules. This is their own game now so they can change w/e they want...

Well, our server version of the game is sufficiently different though so as you've mentioned doing changes that follow the Western industry standards (that include much higher level of support for the alts) would be something I'd expect. Anyways, off-topic and all that.

 

I would not expect the request get more traction that the Nebula stone event requests got.

 

Tbh though it is a great event, though heavy on the playtime commitment. In a way I am so glad it's just 100 tickets. Honestly, I do not expect to use them all up, I just can't do Daily Challenge every day and still live my life.  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

News--> Patch notes

 

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-fighter-patch-notes-and-overview/

 

Well, our server version of the game is sufficiently different though so as you've mentioned doing changes that follow the Western industry standards (that include much higher level of support for the alts) would be something I'd expect. Anyways, off-topic and all that.

 

I would not expect the request get more traction that the Nebula stone event requests got.

 

Tbh though it is a great event, though heavy on the playtime commitment. In a way I am so glad it's just 100 tickets. Honestly, I do not expect to use them all up, I just can't do Daily Challenge every day and still live my life.  :)

Thank you, is clear there is a limit 10 bundle of 10 training hongmong unsealing charm PER ACCCOUTN, now what we do abaout surplus pounch we have ?  hope not pay to win stuff . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thatipe said:

Thank you, is clear there is a limit 10 bundle of 10 training hongmong unsealing charm PER ACCCOUTN, now what we do abaout surplus pounch we have ?  hope not pay to win stuff . 

the surplus pouches you wont open them. they have just given you 108 pouches in total you can acquire. which 60 pouches is enough for you to obtain the gem. If they wanted the charms to be account bound they would have done it at the start of the event. 

I contacted support bout this issue and heres what they told me. 

Quote

Dillon June 23, 2016 16:24

Hello,

As for your inquiry, we regret to inform you that there is no other way to obtain more of these items in-game. You can only obtain them once a day in the Hongmoon Store.

I would like to suggest that buying them once a day and claim them on different characters per day, since you can only get the pouch once a day.

I hope this information helped you.

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Dillon
NCSOFT Support Team

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think you guys can send in how many tickets you want about this matter , they have stated its only 100 per account - means if you take 10 to your alt, you will only have 90 for your main.. and for those who didnt know much about this, before you even open on your alt, why didnt you go to forums and read about this instead ?:o 

 

and i dont think they will make them account bound either cause they have already stated it on their homepage,twitter about this and it will not be changed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...