Tower of Infinity needs work

AmatsuDF

On 7/4/2016 at 6:16 PM, AmatsuDF said:

So after dozens of runs, I can conclude only one thing: The Tower of Infinity is only meant for wallet warriors with the maxed out legendary. Anyone else can't even hope to get past floor 25, even with AP well over 550. In addition, all the bots cheat. I have observed all of them using far too many CC abilities then they should have available, and they always escape Phantom Grips, even if one is done seconds after the first is broken via things like cooldown reduction picked for that floor.

NCSoft, you've proven yourself a inept company. You won't fix this, but maybe there's a small hope.

please boyfriend has 638 ap no legendary his accessorys isnt maxed out yet hell he even has a true siren necklace, awakened scorpio staff and still he made it to floor 40. yeah hes a summoner but don't say its because he is a summoner, even the bm npcs in tower of infinity can still kick your ass if you play a sum.

On 13.07.2016 at 7:22 PM, TaurinFox said:

please boyfriend has 638 ap no legendary his accessorys isnt maxed out yet hell he even has a true siren necklace, awakened scorpio staff and still he made it to floor 40. yeah hes a summoner but don't say its because he is a summoner, even the bm npcs in tower of infinity can still kick your ass if you play a sum.

It's because he's summoner. Tower is way too izi for summoner/kfms/destroyers.

The main problem with tower is AI cooldowns i think. It's just retarded that they made it this way. If they are gonna give them extremely low cd they gotta lower the HP or vice versa. I don't mind if it favors "wallet warriors" which i'm not one but i do want it to be rational. Right now it is just retarded and broken.

Archived