Brief rant on RNG

ARC1276

So I have been farming ever since the Merchant of Wonders came out and I am yet to see Frisky Feline drop from him. I have seen the same set of costumes twice, the gem twice, and everything else in between. But the kitty ears have remained most elusive. I'm also not even going to get started on his spawn rate. It's so rare to see him and when he does spawn he only offers junk items that no one wants or needs. Very rarely is he seen with anything worth while. So please, in the next RNG based event, post the percentage chance or make the RNG in favor of the players. This whole RNG thing is annoying and I honestly hate how it's not even "Random" but rather tilted against the player on everything they desire. If you have any experience with the sheer ludicrous RNG, please do share. 

• 2 weeks later...

Meh the only one I care about is the costume one with the widow wig. Don't care about anything else since they can easily be earned in-game in like a day.

So far I've had every single merchant appear, including the gem one, other than the one I mentioned. -_-

Sigh I doubt he'll appear before July 20 at this rate, since NCS greatly nerfed his spawn rate after the patch last time.

Archived