About Costume Design Contest 2016

RextheonE

Hello, Im very interested to participate in the contest but I have some doubts, about this:

1. Eligibility: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, the Blade & Soul Costume Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), and the United States of Mexico who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry. The sponsor of this Contest is NC Interactive, LLC (“Sponsor”). Employees of the Sponsor and its respective distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), and those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Contest (“Official Contest Rules”). All federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law

So In this case, I'm from South America,  does that mean, that I can't participate? :C   If so, would be a shame...

I would appreciate your response,

greetings

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived