cloth prices in Bns

Jhii

isn't it a little too high for a single costume..? 

ik BnS isn't a P2W game its not obligatory to buy things from F10 but whenever i want to buy clothes they are a bit too high in price for a single cloth.. 

Minimum price is 10$+ for 1 cloth?? cmon.. it should be 3-5$ each at least.. its a cloth not a something that will buff our stats ingame..

ik Ncsoft is using the EU/NA servers but not all of us are rich/has an open $$ card 24/7 full of money.

At least do some sales, 50% sales or something.

If you really think the cost is too high, then perhaps you should wait until a costume you actually want to use for more than a week comes to the store ~

If you don't have the ability/desire to spend moneys on ncoin to buy them you can simply use the in game currency exchange to turn your in game fortune into hongmoon coins.

Most, if not all the cosmetics so far have been available for hongmoon coins as well, and iirc the first chance for the best friend costume was hcoin exclusive even ~

1g=10 hcoin, i cant get THAT much gold for 1 costume bro, prices are 10,000 which is.. yah 1k gold thats near Impossible to make..  i do have the desire to waste money to this game its a wonderful game (except the bots, spammers, etc) its just feels not worth it.. 20$ for a new outfit, thats a DLC at a game in ps4, so DLC=1 Outfit? where's the logic in that? its an Add-on outfit it should be 5$ to 10$ maximum man.

wtf are with u, man? Costumes usualy costs like 1199  hongmoons, whinch in gold with 1=10 rate would end for u about 120-130 g. That is two or three days of dailies + some dungeon runs. wtf is your problem with it? or do you wanna to get them for free? Get used to fact that in BnS some thinks require some grind, and the costumes arent that pricy that u wanna to argue

I do agree some are a bit too high for what they are, considering you cant even trade them freely, not even on your own chars on the same account, you have to actually pay to be able to mail them to characters in the account that bought the costume. Hilarious.

Because the clothes don't give any bonuses, i actually kinda feel like the prices are justified. While i can agree they are a bit on the expensive side, lets compare it to other games tho- Some games offer cheap clothes, but they have terrible stats and are essentially only for glamouring your gear. You're always getting better gear, so if you use the glamour item, well its a one time use thing. Once ya get something better your maybe gonna find yourself buying the same skin, until you've maybe spent 20$ just buying that same skin over and over because your gear got better but you wanted to keep the same look. Whereas our gear here doesn't offer stats. Its just a bonus item type thing. Since your not likely going to buy the same item over and over on one character, the price is kinda okay. 
weapon skins tho.... 

14 minutes ago, Aalilly said:

Because the clothes don't give any bonuses, i actually kinda feel like the prices are justified. While i can agree they are a bit on the expensive side, lets compare it to other games tho- Like FFXIV, which is the only other game I've actually ever spent money in. Outfits there, from the mog station, are 3$, However, they have terrible stats and are essentially only for glamouring your gear. You're always getting better gear, so if you use the glamour item, well its a one time use thing. Once ya get something better your maybe gonna find yourself buying the same skin, until you've maybe spent 20$ just buying that same skin over and over because your gear got better but you wanted to keep the same look. Whereas our gear here doesn't offer stats. Its just a bonus item type thing. Since your not likely going to buy the same item over and over on one character, the price is kinda okay. 
weapon skins tho.... 

Glamour clothing in FF14 does not even remotely work that way.

i play ffxiv, as far as i know you can keep the item and glamour it on Anything (except legendary and epic things, Aka raid gear)

and its cheap, ik it has no stats and all but its still cheap and its available for u at anytime whilst BnS has a cloth thats super high in price, without any additional things.

And in BnS gold is needed in much much more things i dont have time to waste 130G, moonwater tranformation 6G each i need at least 7, besides my gold income isnt that big bcz idk anything bout ssp and none wants to explain it to, and yah the amount of lags there mixed with my sh*t PC is.. bs.

2 minutes ago, Jhii said:

i play ffxiv, as far as i know you can keep the item and glamour it on Anything (except legendary and epic things, Aka raid gear)

and its cheap, ik it has no stats and all but its still cheap and its available for u at anytime whilst BnS has a cloth thats super high in price, without any additional things.

And in BnS gold is needed in much much more things i dont have time to waste 130G, moonwater tranformation 6G each i need at least 7, besides my gold income isnt that big bcz idk anything bout ssp and none wants to explain it to, and yah the amount of lags there mixed with my sh*t PC is.. bs.

If you do all the level 50 dungeons dailies, you can get at least 30g before any loot you get. With loot you can get 40g++ depending on what you get. You don't even need to do SSP for that.

oh and guys is the summer suit staying for long?

i've been told bout that, i try to do the 4 daily dungeons and more, its that Naryuu tower stays for TOO long, i've stayed once there for about hour and a half, i seriously never done naryuu tower after that, hated it, thus my gold income got lowered Alot, and am too weak to get into Sogun+ dungeons, prices are sht high for me to attain and am bad at leveling HM levels.

so yah am trying to get higher AP for me to get into sogun+..@ketiax and can you mention all the dungeons u meant for the 30g? please if possible.

47 minutes ago, AmatsuDF said:

Glamour clothing in FF14 does not even remotely work that way.

44 minutes ago, Jhii said:

Wh- 
So wait- 
Then are you telling me you can use the skin more than once? 
Admittedly, its been two years since i seriously played FFXIV so i'm probably remembering things wrong. 

Yet- I do know some games use this system, so i'll edit to post and switch to a more general term for games rather then specifically pointing at one. 

17 hours ago, Aalilly said:

Wh- 
So wait- 
Then are you telling me you can use the skin more than once? 
Admittedly, its been two years since i seriously played FFXIV so i'm probably remembering things wrong. 

Yet- I do know some games use this system, so i'll edit to post and switch to a more general term for games rather then specifically pointing at one. 

You can reuse items purchased in FFXIV to glamor as many times as you'd like.

While I've never spent real money in the Mog shop for costumes, I can tell you from my experience using in game items to glamor that the only thing that happens to the source item is that it becomes character bound (if the item normally becomes character bound if equipped).  You can't say the same for the transmog / glamor system in BnS though.

Archived