A MESSAGE FOR NCSOFT

Dear Ncsoft..no offence but i think you are a impotent company..i appreciate,you give us this game to play for free,but this is all you do for us..I play BnS from first day after you release in EU..before i played Aion..Now i regret coz i leave Aion for this shit game,now we are in july,in 6 months this game is dead ,all smart peoples left this game coz of cheaters,now this game its unplayable,90% is cheaters..most of them use macro,but is cheaters how use many kinds of hacks..your security its 0...i see cheaters every day how block all my hits when they are knockdown ...i see cheaters how jump on me from more 30 m distance,i see cheaters how is imposible to be touched coz they stay hide for ever ,they have hack how repeat his skills without any cooldown..after a single click on google i discovered and i understand how its posible to be so many cheaters here,...this game is so ease to be hacked. i dont know how much time i will resist to play this game..i like this game,have a great combat ,i spend to much time here but i feel is enough for me,...here only cheaters survive. NCSOFT dont disappoint us, dont disappoint that few legit players how continue to play this game...i think the advantage its for both sides....a dead game =0 benefits for you..Make something for us,i know its hard,but after many players complain...seems you did not do anything about it...If you cant do nothing for this ,at least,remove arena..after all seasons reset...its a pain to play against all these cheaters..all top players its just fake winners..if you look on list you can see players under lvl 45 ....i see cheaters with hm levels and premium...i see afk bots how continue to be here after hundred of reports.....again...-DONT DISAPOINT US!

35 minutes ago, ihatecheaters said:

Dear Ncsoft..no offence but i think you are a impotent company..i appreciate,you give us this game to play for free,but this is all you do for us..I play BnS from first day after you release in EU..before i played Aion..Now i regret coz i leave Aion for this shit game,now we are in july,in 6 months this game is dead ,all smart peoples left this game coz of cheaters,now this game its unplayable,90% is cheaters..most of them use macro,but is cheaters how use many kinds of hacks..your security its 0...i see cheaters every day how block all my hits when they are knockdown ...i see cheaters how jump on me from more 30 m distance,i see cheaters how is imposible to be touched coz they stay hide for ever ,they have hack how repeat his skills without any cooldown..after a single click on google i discovered and i understand how its posible to be so many cheaters here,...this game is so ease to be hacked. i dont know how much time i will resist to play this game..i like this game,have a great combat ,i spend to much time here but i feel is enough for me,...here only cheaters survive. NCSOFT dont disappoint us, dont disappoint that few legit players how continue to play this game...i think the advantage its for both sides....a dead game =0 benefits for you..Make something for us,i know its hard,but after many players complain...seems you did not do anything about it...If you cant do nothing for this ,at least,remove arena..after all seasons reset...its a pain to play against all these cheaters..all top players its just fake winners..if you look on list you can see players under lvl 45 ....i see cheaters with hm levels and premium...i see afk bots how continue to be here after hundred of reports.....again...-DONT DISAPOINT US!

Well i must agree with you. Me main play high gold or low plat and there is so less cheaters. Some multitabers, but nothing so bad. But me low ranked SF? Hm, this is another story. Multitabing, infinite chi and others, some speed hackers.

4 hours ago, ihatecheaters said:

"Dear NCsoft, 

No offense, but I believe you guys are an impotent company. I appreciate that you made this game free, but that's all you have done. I played BNS from day 1 in EU. I left Aion for this shit game, and I regret it. We're now in July, 6 months in and this game feels dead. All the smart players (?) left this game because of hackers and its becoming unplayable. 90% of the time hackers are using macro but they have many types of hacks. The secruity for BNS is absolute trash. I deal with hackers that block all of my hits while they're knocked down, jump at me from 30m, and impossible to hit because they hide forever. They definitely hack, how can they repeat their skills with no cooldowns. After a single google click, I discovered how easy it is to cheat and why there are so many hackers. I dont know how much time I will resist playing this game (?) I like this game, it has really great combat, I spend a lot of time here, but I had enough. Cheaters only survive. NCsoft dont let us down, dont disappoint the few legit players that continue to play this game. I think there are advantages for both sides....a dead game =0 benefits for you. Make something for us, I know its hard, but after many player complaints and that you did not do anything about it. If you cant do anything ,at least remove arena. After all seasons reset...its a pain to play against all these cheaters..all top players are just fake winners..if you look on list you can see players under lvl 45. I see cheaters with hm levels and premium...I see afk bots that continue to be here after hundred of reports.....again...-DONT DISAPPOINT US!"

As I said here, I did it just to help you out so that more people can actually contribute to what you're saying as opposed to mocking you. Don't take this the wrong way.

NCSoft won't do anything unless it hits their pockets. PVE has it's share of broken problems but PVP needs it sooooooooo much more.

21 minutes ago, Fellie said:

It's not very polite to correct someone else's grammar without their consent. Shows you have poor taste. 

I didn't do it to be rude. I just did it to help him out because we know more people are going to complain and mock him about his grammar. Don't make it out more than it is.

5 hours ago, MistahJayden said:

I didn't do it to be rude. I just did it to help him out because we know more people are going to complain and mock him about his grammar. Don't make it out more than it is.

Okay, I am sorry.

Archived