Summoner in Infinite Tower Needs Nerf

Alanstar

And it still is waaaaaaay to OverPower
Cmon! a summoner with 300k+ HP with a cat with 300k+ HP (that you just cant put it to sleep).
WTF is the problem with the development team? do they test it before launching new contents????????
This summoner in infinity tower is tanker, range, dps and control class.... PLUS can manage to be invisible and is 2 enemies in a row!
I could only manage to get above 30rd floor once... I might just give up, This tower is not made for melee classes and I'm pretty sure that it's on purpose.

I'm a blade dancer... no need to say anything.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Tripa said:

And it still is waaaaaaay to OverPower
Cmon! a summoner with 300k+ HP with a cat with 300k+ HP (that you just cant put it to sleep).
WTF is the problem with the development team? do they test it before launching new contents????????
This summoner in infinity tower is tanker, range, dps and control class.... PLUS can manage to be invisible and is 2 enemies in a row!
I could only manage to get above 30rd floor once... I might just give up, This tower is not made for melee classes and I'm pretty sure that it's on purpose.

I'm a blade dancer... no need to say anything.

not for melee classes? why do always people keeps bringing " not melee friendly  blabla " .. i have been playing kfm since CBT , stopped play for like 2 weeks ago. but still i would say you maybe need to practice more on ur class.

On 02/09/2016 at 9:11 PM, 882184_1452550488 said:

not for melee classes? why do always people keeps bringing " not melee friendly  blabla " .. i have been playing kfm since CBT , stopped play for like 2 weeks ago. but still i would say you maybe need to practice more on ur class.

Do you use macro?

I have no idea what you guys are on about. I'm a Summoner and I can dps down the cat fast and move on to the Summoner. The classes that needs to be nerfed in Tower is KFM and Destroyer. The stuns and resists they have makes it impossible to touch them at all.

I agree, summoners in TOI are WAY to over powered, even as a sum myself I can't do much because those cats have zero cool down on CC's. I am locked constantly and can't get my own cat to even scratch the summoner let along have a CC land. Destro are nightmares.. they resist everything and you get into one of their combo's your HP goes bye bye in a few hits and there are no escapes from it.

Sin, BD and FM are annoying as *cricket* cause they just run the clock. Well sin and BD do.. FM just shoves you against the wall and locks you there.

id say BD in infinity tower is even worse than summoner- he does everything to delay time(runs away, iframes, grabs, airs, again iframes and again runs away) but not fight, also soul fighter kinda bugged- he runs like he just drank 20 cups of coffee mixed with redbull- seizuring around you in circles and throwing random cc's. Talking as destro (fl44 was max for me at 600 ap). But rly if  these 3 cancers(bd,sum,sf) wouldn't be there prolly most ppl would be maxed out the tower even now.

Archived