Summoner in Infinite Tower Needs Nerf

Alanstar

4 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Depend on the complaints they receive. If it's overwhelming, they may actually consider to reduce the difficulty. For example, in Bns Taiwan (which is very close to us in term of contents), they reduce a Boss HP's by 10% in a Quality-of-Life patch note.

Another example is that NCWest adds HM skills to PvP store, which is not available in Korea, so that pvp players can do less pve.

One of the thing that makes Infinity a struggle now is that we have not yet reached the same equipment level of other regions, where they are already have better soul shields, elemental accessories, and even better legendary weapons. For NA/EU, doing Infinity Tower is like a low-AP challenge, and it will take a while until we are geared enough to reach Floor 100th.

That will never happen, it was the NA/EU's player population that requested that ALL BOSSES to be made harder (increase in health).

It was also one of the main reasons why the community started using AP as a standard for entering parties.

Had the bosses hp never changed, this could have never happened.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/tired

it doesnt help that the AIs movements are jittery as hell and they constantly move left and right in shakey footwork. just makes trying to get the summoner so much more annoying.

Then you got the summoner using true friend adding 5 resists of misery stalling.

10 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

easy for that kind that u can get so much stuff right now from this event within daily challenge. There u can get massiv amount of materials, as some guys from my guild.

Thats why i say atm its easier to get to 600ap since ever (without trove event and cash shop user). And it wont get harder to get their, it will only become easier as further our content will go.

(Hope its understandable my english isnt that great if im tired xD)

I do agree that its easier than ever ... but that doesnt make it "easy" it makes it easier. it still takes lot time to farm mats (im sin SSP is no go for me personally) i never get lucky with vendor of wonders or boxes form daily challange 95% of the time its 5soulstone one today got twice the merchant who sold ONE SOULSTONE.

And assuming it takes to go from awakened breeze to true exactly 1k gold  its quite long farm for my speed... and i do all heroic dailies everyday. so i already spent quite a lot of time on playing this game . :(

5 minutes ago, ItsPrimeTime said:

/tired

it doesnt help that the AIs movements are jittery as hell and they constantly move left and right in shakey footwork. just makes trying to get the summoner so much more annoying.

Then you got the summoner using true friend adding 5 resists of misery stalling.

Let's not forget their perfect timing using their seed shroud which is nearly impossible to avoid.  Same goes for any other class that has parry.  AI + counter = OP.

3 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Where is this tower?

Can i do it with 522 ap?

no, you can do it with 523ap or above only, sorry

(kidding... it's in mushin's hall, if you chack its map, then ull see tower of infinity is on the left side.)

So i did my first run there and after i won floor 20 lost to a summoner lol he could see me in stealth n boom sun flower.

Btw i think i dont do much damage.

Btw how do u use those buff u choose do i have to press any skill to use these buff?

35 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

So i did my first run there and after i won floor 20 lost to a summoner lol he could see me in stealth n boom sun flower.

Btw i think i dont do much damage.

Btw how do u use those buff u choose do i have to press any skill to use these buff?

You can click on the buff to activate it.  Though I don't know if there's a key you can press to use it, if there is please someone enlighten me.

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

You can click on the buff to activate it.  Though I don't know if there's a key you can press to use it, if there is please someone enlighten me.

For me, it's the "`" key (next the the 1 key, above the tab key) to use the skill. It's barely noticeable on the icon.

On 05/07/2016 at 6:07 AM, gameriuxlt said:

I do agree that its easier than ever ... but that doesnt make it "easy" it makes it easier. it still takes lot time to farm mats (im sin SSP is no go for me personally) i never get lucky with vendor of wonders or boxes form daily challange 95% of the time its 5soulstone one today got twice the merchant who sold ONE SOULSTONE.

And assuming it takes to go from awakened breeze to true exactly 1k gold  its quite long farm for my speed... and i do all heroic dailies everyday. so i already spent quite a lot of time on playing this game . :(

LMAO 1k gold from awak breeze to true breeze.... WTF are u even playing BNS???? i had 1100 gold when i made my Soul Fighter. ATM its 540Ap with true breeze awaken oathbreaker ring/earing/bracelet and true pirate necklace and i still got 850 gold left.... Wtf dude where u getting those bogus info of 1k gold for true breeze. 

Might i add i spent 220 of the gold in HM coins for 1 swim suit and 10 of the new RNG boxes which was a total waste :/

45 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

LMAO 1k gold from awak breeze to true breeze.... WTF are u even playing BNS???? i had 1100 gold when i made my Soul Fighter. ATM its 540Ap with true breeze awaken oathbreaker ring/earing/bracelet and true pirate necklace and i still got 850 gold left.... Wtf dude where u getting those bogus info of 1k gold for true breeze. 

Might i add i spent 220 of the gold in HM coins for 1 swim suit and 10 of the new RNG boxes which was a total waste :/

its bnot really bogus info. The issue is players translate all materials into gold needed to buy them. they do not account for the mats they can farm.

If he would include farming the mats and partial buying it would cost less than like 200 gold.

37 minutes ago, QueenOfBlades said:

I think he meant the values of the required materials is around that price.
12 STS -> 12x16g=192g
190 FS -> 190x1,3g=247g
90 MS -> 90x4,5g=405g
280 SS -> 280x0,3g=84g
+47g
total: 975g

if you have some materials or all ofc it's cheap, even with this event FS prices went down.
if you have nothing at all and you have to buy all the materials, yes it would almost cost 1k gold just to upgrade it from awakened breez to true breez stage 1, so we didnt even include the breakthrough prices which is around +200g

I think that was how HE meant it, I guess.
probably you had so much gold left, because you used your own materials, also you had income gold anyway from instances, other items selling, etc, maybe that's why you don't notice the differense.

On 7/4/2016 at 7:29 PM, Volinus said:

Now we give those AI 400ping delay between each action for EQUALITY.

^^ This ^^ is the real issue of the NA/EU setup, where most players has to deal with crazy lag, resulting in us having this kind of game play, instead of region like KR where the physical size of the whole country is only ~1K KM.

2 hours ago, QueenOfBlades said:

I did upgrade in 1 day... all of my stuff! And i crafted all my trans stones and farmed all my mats. Sure buying mats its 1k gold but who would do that....

so here is the answer. that's why it didnt cost you much

Guys I need advise this tower of waste-time really sucks. Me as a Destroyer those AI always running from me doesn't matter which class. I mean they don't even hit me they just run once match started, even KFM.. And thats how I lose. We are playing literally "catch me if you can". Floor doesn't matter it always same, My HP doesn't go below 90%. I can catch them until 30th floor but after then their HP gets much much more. And thats how I waste time while trying to catch them. In the end usually I couldn't catch them and floor movement ends.. I don't want they just sit in there but what I want is a FIGHT. If they just trying to slow me down and run from me, how can this be a fight? Am I wrong guys?

On 7/8/2016 at 11:14 AM, QueenOfBlades said:

240 stingers , 280 soulstones 90 moonstones 12 silverfrost transformation stones. = 1k
And i farm them myself too but i play 5-6hours a day doing every silverfrost dungeon everyday , daily challange etc and it takes forever to farm those mats.
Farming them in one day? please tell me how someone with 520~ ap can farm all those mats from nothing in one day. without having main account like you obviously did 

• 4 weeks later...

yeah summoners are way to strong in infinity
-they  have legendary over 30floor  so yeah cd reset on all escape skill is super bad  not to mention reset on cc-s and defensive skills
-cat hp to big but its not a problem they want to teach u pvp to try take on a summ  whit a cat (fully potential)
-they have 0 delay or lag (split second is enough to use defensive skills ) and they have incredible reaction (kinda sure they read ur mind lel ) using any gapcloser skill they instantly dandelion or backjumps it or even if its hits they  call back cat for resist(while cced cause they know cannot avoid it and already using when u midway ) and knockback or just switch places etc etc  THEIR TIMING IS INHUMAN (yes we know they are npc but pliiiiissss)
-and the most annoying thing is they look like 2 different person when it comes to positionate ... the summ always walks behind the cat  and the cat always "move" between u and the summ  totally impossible to target and a lot of time waste, cc on cat (and cat resists daze and knockback sometimes )
i just noticed my last runs the cats hp almost half or even lose more hp than the summ itself cause of this positioning, pretty hard to target same for wl but they wont have pet all the time 
-they using HM skills that dosnt released yet too  and sometimes i feel like they switch skills midfight for another spec (probably just rage mode blame )

i can go  till 41-43 other classes not a big fuss (only sf is a fckin time eater especially whit legendary cd resets )
but i can lose or waste 3 min on a floor 27 summoner and easily lose over 31 
i just wanna farm the soul shield so every time i get an sf or summ my hope of go over 40  is zero  so if im already did a 30+floor i just die 
im a bm btw around 650 attack 

sorry for bad english :)

Archived