Gold+Items gone / can't write ticket to sup

Maeth

I've played Blade and Soul's on NA-Region today and then logged into my other account on EU-Region. A few hours later i logged back into NA and now all my items are gone but 1 mail is left with some silver in it, and i see "today's income over 1.4k gold" (just 1 of my 3 lvl 50chars) i had way over 2k mats beside the gold i had in cash. Immediatly i tried to contact support by writing a ticket. But everytime i try to submit a ticket it kicks me back into "login-screen" ....i've tried about 20times because im so frustrated.....plz help me

you've not shared your account with a phisherman?

cause how tha fck would he just ''know your Passwords''

no hack-- > changed Password.

If you shared your Account throught a phishersite,

of tryed download cheats/hacks for the game, but got a free Keylogger instead.

they will find out, and ull ge banned for account sharing.

9 hours ago, Rikkuonly said:

they will find out, and ull ge banned for account sharing.

as long as you have the permission from the original account holder,  it should be fine .

You cannot  get banned by sharing your account with someone else. It Clearly states in ToS it is OK.

On 5.7.2016 at 2:06 AM, Arisha said:

as long as you have the permission from the original account holder,  it should be fine .

You cannot  get banned by sharing your account with someone else. It Clearly states in ToS it is OK.

well my bad then.- athleast he's responsible if the one he shared it with used it to spam phishing sites. that 100% sure

Archived