The Wardrobe

Keyracharm

20 minutes ago, raptorling said:

I have premium and I think the wardrobe should be for free users. It doesn't make sense that it isn't. If it's a matter of making premium more appealing, add something else, like bonus NCoin or discounts. 

Agree, iam premium too and wardrobe should be free for all.

I purchase costumes quite often, I'm going to need the wardrobe feature soon since im running out of inventory/storage space but i dont really want a premium membership. I can see why they put it in there, so it encourages players to purchase premium and the wardrobe is the only reason I'd even consider purchasing premium.

I'm pretty sure they would make more money from all the outfits people would buy... if they gave the players inventory to store it in. I sure as heck would. Most free2play games make money off the cosmetics and other little things you can buy.. not premium.

Guys... the general misunderstanding here is that a free wardrobe isn't as beneficial to paying players are is it to free players.

The whole idea of making it free will:

- Drive gold:hm market even further down, making it even better for paying players to trade their money for gold.

- Induce more people to farm in-game outfits, either buying/farming essences or doing 4man dungeons.

- Encourage players to buy more cash-shop costumes, as well as paying them with money, instead of the devalued gold.

If we could have free wardrobe, but Gold:HM prices from an year ago, then sure, that would be too much for free players to have...

Rigth now the only benefit is some free bank space.

On 2/12/2017 at 10:27 AM, raptorling said:

I have premium and I think the wardrobe should be for free users. It doesn't make sense that it isn't. If it's a matter of making premium more appealing, add something else, like bonus NCoin or discounts. 

Even a wardrobe "key" to unlock it from F10 for non-premium accounts would be cool.

Archived