The Wardrobe

Keyracharm

I think that Blade and Soul need to open this option up to all and not just for people who pay to play the game. if a game is going to be free to play then all option that are in the game open to all not just to people that pay to open it up. I can see the premium packages good for like get a discount in the online store or to get items to boost their play but not open options that are already in the game. I think it should be available to all and not the people who pay for it. it doesn't give an edge to players so why make it an option to people that pay for it . 

This topic again..? Ok, wardrobe is a privilege for people who pay subscription. You can always store your outfit in the second tab of your bank. Do you wan't to strip the people who pay sub from all their privileges? Yes, these "privileges" are not so great, but think about it as a "reward" for supporing a game so many people can play as f2p.. 

18 minutes ago, Ethria said:

This topic again..? Ok, wardrobe is a privilege for people who pay subscription. You can always store your outfit in the second tab of your bank. Do you wan't to strip the people who pay sub from all their privileges? Yes, these "privileges" are not so great, but think about it as a "reward" for supporing a game so many people can play as f2p.. 

It's not as much of a problem to me as it is to people who don't have subscription.

1 hour ago, QRob said:

i think we r the only region (eu and na) where wardrobe is related to premium membership
wondering why....

It's because we have an extremely low quality offering for our premium compared to other regions. So the producer of our region decided to tie them together to try and make premium more appealing. Simply put this is a western greed thing in full effect.

7 minutes ago, Shintuan said:

It's because we have an extremely low quality offering for our premium compared to other regions. So the producer of our region decided to tie them together to try and make premium more appealing. Simply put this is a western greed thing in full effect.

That's sad. The only good ones are rank 9 and 10, which is annoying. Also the game has some way of screwing up the effects after buying something with Ncoin after some time of not spending Ncoin.

On 2-7-2016 at 7:36 PM, Ethria said:

The second tab? The one with 80 spaces? There's over 200 outfits in the game, I don't think that's gonna fit..

29 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

The second tab? The one with 80 spaces? There's over 200 outfits in the game, I don't think that's gonna fit..

and the poor summs who even collect their cats' outfits:/

On Saturday, July 02, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Hinotama000 said:

I don't even understand why. Exactly what makes it worth being something to pay for?

Because the inventory space is so limited, and it is where the Premium Members get  a break. Premium membership benefits are basically non-existent, so essentially getting more inventory is at least something.

55 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

So a f2p player, who's refusing to spend 11$/€ per month to keep the game alive plus to get his wardrobe up (and few other small benifits a premium member has), will gladly pay 15x2x2= 60€ per month every month aka 4.8k NCoins or if you like 692g per month to buy the outfits from f10 and get the "over 200 outfits" when they can spend almost HALF the amount and get premium with the wardrobe for 3 months..? Cause if the answer is yes, then definitely you shouldn't get the wardrobe for free. 

38 minutes ago, Ethria said:

So a f2p player, who's refusing to spend 11$/€ per month to keep the game alive plus to get his wardrobe up (and few other small benifits a premium member has), will gladly pay 15x2x2= 60€ per month every month aka 4.8k NCoins or if you like 692g per month to buy the outfits from f10 and get the "over 200 outfits" when they can spend almost HALF the amount and get premium with the wardrobe for 3 months..? Cause if the answer is yes, then definitely you shouldn't get the wardrobe for free. 

Or I could get neither the outfits (because lack of space) nor premium. There goes €60 per month.

1 hour ago, DomiSotto said:

Because the inventory space is so limited, and it is where the Premium Members get  a break. Premium membership benefits are basically non-existent, so essentially getting more inventory is at least something.

Premium membership benefits... non-existent? Lol. They get a 20% discount on all upgrades, that's what you call non-existent? Saving over 100g on upgrades is what you call non-existent? Instead of having to buy 20 silverfrost stones at 15g each, you only have to buy 16. And that's only one of the materials required to upgrade stuff.

9 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Premium membership benefits... non-existent? Lol. They get a 20% discount on all upgrades, that's what you call non-existent? Saving over 100g on upgrades is what you call non-existent? Instead of having to buy 20 silverfrost stones at 15g each, you only have to buy 16. And that's only one of the materials required to upgrade stuff.

They are 13 gold, and to get to those level 10 discounts you have to play for months and month. I bought sub twice for a month and honestly, made no discernible difference. And I don't want to buy a year because I cannot really know if I want to play it for a year. It's just too volatile of a game.

11 minutes ago, Melodia said:

That's with rank 5, which is not hard to get yea, but you have to pay for more than just premium to get it.

Only reason i could see wardrobe only available for premium is if wardrobe was shared with all characters in the account. But its not, i have to pay to get a custome, pay to be able to put it away, and pay again if i want to mail it so i can use it on an alt on the same account, and if i want to have it back on my main... i have to pay again to mail it back.

9 minutes ago, Melodia said:

The discount is only on fees not materials. Instead of paying 75g u pay 60g, 15g off. That's not even 1 STS on my server.

On 7/2/2016 at 10:36 AM, Ethria said:

I pay for 1 year sub already but in other regions of BnS this funtion is free. But in NA and EU is only for pay sub. I think that's a bit unfair

15 minutes ago, Ethria said:

So, 80 spots are more than enough, my point.

There's 120+ in Viridian, Cinderlands, Moonwater, Silverfrost and transmuting. Excluding cat outfits, which somebody mentioned before.

26 minutes ago, Melodia said:

Not sure what kind of premium other people have but the discount comes to only the gold needed for upgrades, not for the mats needed. Regards from Rank 9 premium. It's not really that awesome unless you have rank 9 or above.

10 minutes ago, spongemike said:

I pay for 1 year sub already but in other regions of BnS this funtion is free. But in NA and EU is only for pay sub. I think that's a bit unfair

Yea, cause other regions are either p2p or give some more benefits to the VIP's like buffs, gift bags to get for free from cash shop daily , costumes and items which only VIP's can purchuase and so on. Our version isn't like other versions, stop comparing on with the other. I'll vote for f2p players to get wardrobe for free as they have in other versions, if they vote for premiums to get the same benefits as in other versions.

• 7 months later...

I was just saying that why pay for something that is already in the game it self not purchased in the web store two different things. Yes a premiume account should get like extra stuff like an edge off other players so how is the wardrobe an edge its not. NCsoft should think about setting up a care package for people who want to spend the money to play like a cool pet or outfits along with pots and other items that will help like up grades to the new weapon system which now cost more to upgrade weapons in the game then it did with the old system it like now we have to get more items to up grade so no my players are not getting the powerful weapons we had when you get pasted the sirens weapon which was a nice 300 something power. so no I feel that the wardrobe is not an edge to paying customers and it should be open to all and they should rethink what to offer paying customers then just low cost on upgrades and a storage of outfits. I mean even aion gives better items to paying players.

Archived