How to beat FM in arena ?

Pestiferius

As topic said how do you guys beat fm in arenas ? i recently started doing some more arena and each class seems to be beatable if your play has no big flaws but FMs just stomp me and i "meet" them a lot in arena lately wich makes my rank upping quit hard.

Short answer: You don't. 

Long answer: You doooooooooooooooooon't.

But for real, there is no way to beat a FM (as long as he is not completely brainafk, which still gives him some good chances) since he has counters to everything you have. You can't charge him properly because you only have 1 melee gapcloser which gets blocked by freeze stacks. And you will get those stacks even when you hit him. All your ranged abilities will fail since his Well will block everything and heal him really strong. You can try to play the iframe game and get behind him but he has so many escapes that you will get frozen at some point without any way to get out and he will just bu----ck you  from behind from 100 to 0 in 3 seconds. Your block will do absolutely nothing, since it has pretty high cd, blocks only 1 spell and you won't get your second ability from block (where you can port behind your enemy) since you are frozen and it disables that too.

The only way to have a slight change against  a FM is to get the HM spell from achievment vendor for 300 scrolls (you also will need 1450 achievment points) - its the  second block tree which will remove block apporoach on successful counter but I never tried this so I can't say for sure if it will work out and if you even be able to counter it (since counter shall hit the forcemaster too, which it doesn't in most times, it's not just blocking the attack).

So either pray that that FM is bad or leave. No other options. He is your hardcounter.

having same *cricket* issue here, beat one FM tho. I went full *cricket*ing crazy screaming randoms shit and spaming like mad on FM stance and somehow i killed the little shit. He was bad (i think) so it wasnt too hard i only almost died with 1k hp left XD

PS: I LOST TO ALL THE OTHER SILVER *cricket*ING FMS AND I AM 2K RANK DESTRO FFS

I also made it successfully to gold after beating a few destros :D

For all of you wondering how to beat FMs, the trick is to use HM counter. The middle tree of the counter is really good. In order to obtain it, it cost 300 pages or 42k zenbeans. Since I'm not a pve hero, i bought them with zenbeans. It was definitely worth it. Now I destroy FMs fairly easily <3

Yeah i just got the Hm counter yesterday and it improves the winchance from litterly 10% to 30% vs fm ;>

Vs Sins btw stance shift, the 8m radius knockback/kd ground ripple helps a lot to get them out of *cricket* mode (stealth)

Yes the knockback ground ripple and 3 for elemental stance help to get the sins out of stealth. As well as using ripple punch, provided he don't evade =x.

Fighting FMs is a whole new level of being 500% extra focused and persistent, wrongly time Q/E and counter can kill it.

Archived