How are bots in Poharan?

Azure

I want to reroll on Poharan and start fresh. I used to play on Mushin but it was way too crowded and faction chat was terrible. I know Poharan has just as many people, but I just want to start fresh on a new server. I could just reroll back on Mushin, but prefer not to. I heard SSP is dominated by bots on Poharan which is a big concern for me. Mushin never really had a problem with bots in SSP and I was just wondering whats it like on Poharan. A few bots here and there dont bother me, but armies of them is a problem.

Well, i'am afraid every server with decent population will be full of bots. I just came from Windrest arena and it was disquisting. Every tag match, bot or bots. Bots friends me, bots running aroung me.

25 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Well, i'am afraid every server with decent population will be full of bots. I just came from Windrest arena and it was disquisting. Every tag match, bot or bots. Bots friends me, bots running aroung me.

Yeah I know every server has bots, but I was on Mushin, the most populated servers, and SSP wasnt polluted with bots.

The main thing in ssp is people speed hacking around getting the fallen soldiers and meteorites. Sometimes bots or sometimes it's a character that obviously isn't used just for botting but doesn't seem to get banned when reported as a bot.

1 hour ago, Azure said:

I want to reroll on Poharan and start fresh. I used to play on Mushin but it was way too crowded and faction chat was terrible. I know Poharan has just as many people, but I just want to start fresh on a new server. I could just reroll back on Mushin, but prefer not to. I heard SSP is dominated by bots on Poharan which is a big concern for me. Mushin never really had a problem with bots in SSP and I was just wondering whats it like on Poharan. A few bots here and there dont bother me, but armies of them is a problem.

The capturing phase is alwasy pretty packed with bots on the blue side, but other than that, you might see some here and there, mainly speed hackers though, but even those are not as bad as before. You can totally get meteors and injured soldiers now, before a bot would get them before you even saw them spawn.

42 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

The capturing phase is alwasy pretty packed with bots on the blue side, but other than that, you might see some here and there, mainly speed hackers though, but even those are not as bad as before. You can totally get meteors and injured soldiers now, before a bot would get them before you even saw them spawn.

Any idea how it is like compared to Mushin?

Archived