10/11 prem trans stones fail

Lunathel

Sorry, I have to complain somewhere.

This game has too much rng to begin with, but this is outrageous.

I collected mats for 11 premium transformation stones, and I couldn't even get the average 30% chance of success. I wasn't asking to get lucky and get extra successes, just the average.

Had 9 failed in a row, 10th succeeded, 11th failed. It's really hard to continue playing, and I don't know if I can. 

I usually play 8-12h a day, and I belive I am very efficient at farming, but I am sick of others getting to my level because they get lucky, and I have to make it all up with triple hours of playing. 

I need to hear how unlucky others got, so I can feel good about myself :D kappa

I'm so unlucky that I demand my bf to help me by giving me mats for upgrade! :') Asura rarely if even ever drops more than 14 stingers a run! >_< Yeti is basic 2 stingers..3 hours farming for 2 moonstones yaay. I will probably have mats for one premium try in 4 months and I play as long as I'm awake. \o/

4 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Here is a tip if you fail 2 times in a row, stop and try later. i made3 tries and got 2 stones. its all rng based but spamming jultiple times after eachother will not make the chance better.

Doing it later wont change the RNG either, it will still be the same.

I won 10 of those stones during the trove event and sold em, little did i know they would sell for so much later :/

6 minutes ago, Archess said:

Doing it later wont change the RNG either, it will still be the same.

I won 10 of those stones during the trove event and sold em, little did i know they would sell for so much later :/

Well if you wanna make em for profit and be greedy here is karma punishing you right there lol.

I make em cause i need em for my weapon other than that i rather keep the mats rather than waste them on rng to have a semi profit.

They even increased the chance of success for them in previous patch notes.

18 minutes ago, Lunathel said:

Do you also feel like some chars are cursed? :D

i have same good or bad luck with all charcters, it evens out to an average over time, and if the chance for success is <30% on such an expensive transmutation i would just screw it and equip a second character, or quit the game out of frustration.

59 minutes ago, Arohk said:

this is the stage of the game where you should quit or play an alt.

no point in losing days or weeks of farming to shitty rng.

You're not losing if you farm the gold to straight up buying it off the market. They cost around 250-300g to transmute or something? They said they had enough mats for 11 of them and you only need 3. I'd say that would've been enough to buy the 3 stones by making money selling the mats rather than playing rng.

ye around 280g per try. it is 840g per 3 tries. While SPTS are for approx 710g in market. Aaaaaand that's why i will never try to craft them by myself. This gamble stuff is not for RNG peasant like me. (I've learned this the hard way)

1 hour ago, SilentOne said:

ye around 280g per try. it is 840g per 3 tries. While SPTS are for approx 710g in market. Aaaaaand that's why i will never try to craft them by myself. This gamble stuff is not for RNG peasant like me. (I've learned this the hard way)

This is what I did.  I saved for 2 months and bought the stones off the market.  I think of it as I went 1 for 2 since it cost 260 to make and it's going for 600g atm

Don't try RNG if you don't want to lose gold

don't complain if you know the risk and you lost

market has been this way for a very long

AP diamond price ~= 5x of diamond pouch

PSTS price ~= 3x mat price

I know I have rubbish luck so I've been buying those from the market

and the price is in line with the average cost.

Archived