Please give us an alternative way to get HM vol 1.

BladesandLyns

I'm gonna keep this short and simple please give us another way to get hm volume 1 aside from 6v6 because the content is dead you can que forever and it will never pop and when it magically pops when it's on the daily challange it's filled with only legendary teams....... Also does it cost nearly 3x as much if you buy the skill from achievment merchant with 70 braverys 70x 400 = 28.8k points vs 10k points and X amount of feathers

4 hours ago, LordMg said:

Cold storage also give it afair.

Cold Storage gives you the skill book from Bloodshade Harbor you can also it from Achiev merch for 70 naryu silver but Hongmoon Volume 1 is only obtained from 6v6 which is dead content.

17 hours ago, RavTH said:

we should get every skill book by drop.

we really should this is the only skill book so far thats been entirely pvp based and it's the dead 6v6 content at that....... I actually started to grind 6v6 when it's on the daily challange and after my 20th game I kinda wanted to start cutting my wrists...........

• 2 weeks later...

you can get the hongmoon volume 1 form the achievement npc if you have 1450 achievement poits and with 300 Reclaiment Secret Tehnicque if i remember correct. It's located in zaiwei , South District near merchants square. a women in red.Sorry if i was wrong about it

Archived