The Game is friendly, the Community is not!

KittyCat188

4 hours ago, Shadzar said:

Oh the irony indeed. ONETRUEWAYISM and bigotry of differing playstyles, rather than empathy for your fellow players

My guy, you literally liked a good amount of my posts where I'm constantly saying that I've been put in situations where I have no choice but, to give up caring for other players...

I've tried so hard to help people in this game, whether they're new or not. But everyday, I play it's ALWAYS something. Yesterday I did 4 man Asura, in the same lobby with about 13 different players. One guy messed up just once....they all quit, over and over and over simply because the player that I was with messed up a bit. What do you want me to do? I'm not going to continue trying to help players that in the end are going to treat me like shit, even worse ignore me. Then come on here and whine that a weapon doesn't drop for them. If you read the posts in this topic, you can see everyone's ALWAYS attacking each other, ALWAYS putting others down for not being a mega-buzzlightyear pro at the game or having 10 AP less than the rest of the party. It's different points of view, different experiences and not everything can be corrected, but most of these guys here don't understand that. NCSoft is definitely responsible for a good amount to it, but I also understand they probably don't have the power to do what we ask so easily. Maybe they do, but I'm sure there's a process around everything, it's probably why they don't speak to us and are always dodging questions like Mayweather.  That can easily be fixed if they didn't disconnect themselves from us and let us know why they're struggling to fix and improve on certain things.

But I definitely agree on how everything is divided. One guy says it's hard to farm moonstones, while the next says it's easy. So the guy in the middle (NCSOFT) is confused on what to even listen to.

4 hours ago, Shadzar said:

t doesn't work where there are people like you on one side of the fence, and those of us on the other side. Since we are having to fight each other to get this understanding, there is no clear line in the sand for NCSoft to be able to draw where it stands and what to do.

But who said I wasn't on your side lol. Slowly, I began to understand that a lot of these changes people are asking for wont happen. I barely even blame NCSoft anymore, in fact the only thing I can REALLY blame them for is for stuff like how they screw us with their premium vs other versions, or the difficulty here vs others. Everything else seems like it's just a problem with how the game was designed originally in Korea or whatever, but this topic isn't about them.

8 hours ago, MistahJayden said:

To be honest, why are you guys talking about P2w? The reason for this thread is how we the community suck, and we make this game worse than it actually is.

It's about us. Why are we so salty and angry towards EACH OTHER? Why do I have to be more frustrated with the players THAT are supposed to be on my side than the way BnS is designed? Why are we always rushing and quitting over 1 mistake in a dungeon?  Like I said before NCSoft has a good amount of the blame but If I were to play BNS taiwan I can definitely guarantee that I will probably enjoy the game much more there than I can with BNS West.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived