Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the class that you don't play

Sighs ... all this talk about best DPS... really thisGame got other stats only for decoration... thx to the awesome Gamedesign of every stupid Boss got Enrage Timer ... Listen... u cant say for s

@Shiune dude i dont want to quote all of that hogwash u have there. but bro i think u got ur shit mixed up.... dps != dph. they are 2 very different concepts.... dps = damage per second while dph = da

I'll just say that I rarely am the highest AP guy when using my Destroyer in dungeons... so in the rare event where I do happen to get aggro on bosses, I begin to worry for my party, since my aggro more often than not means they are underperforming rather than me simply having the highest AP. Yes, I know how to anicancel and yes, latency/FPS lag keeps me from pulling it off as efficiently as I'd like on occasion, but that's not my point.

 

My point is player skill with a given class is a factor to consider when making these questions. Theorycrafting only helps so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2016 at 7:46 PM, Tsuchiryu said:

I'll just say that I rarely am the highest AP guy when using my Destroyer in dungeons... so in the rare event where I do happen to get aggro on bosses, I begin to worry for my party, since my aggro more often than not means they are underperforming rather than me simply having the highest AP. Yes, I know how to anicancel and yes, latency/FPS lag keeps me from pulling it off as efficiently as I'd like on occasion, but that's not my point.

 

My point is player skill with a given class is a factor to consider when making these questions. Theorycrafting only helps so much.

well if a destroyer is pulling off aggro in any party and he doesnt have a significant AP/crit dmg advantage then i feel for that party. Destroyer by far has the worst dps in the game atm... and i mean very very far so for u to have aggro with same gear or less than a 20-30 AP advantage means ur team is at a lvl where they are basically 2 ppl doing 1 person worth of dps, RIP dungeon timer.

Edited by RudeBwoii
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell you guys about the Korean server right now who is the strongest in DPS wise.

 

If you have all of the amulet and Legendary Soul shields ( this doesn't mean the upcoming legendary SS we are going to get after the Desolated Tomb patch. It's even later than that ) AND element damage accessories with Special Soul which increases your dps dramatically with the buff it gives. 

 

Considering you are fully geared and know what you are doing in Korean Server :

 

Top dps is   SF = Sin = Sum >= BD = FM > then other classes. KFM with the least dps (But KFM can still tank better than any other classes with the Threat buff). 

 

 

** Check this Video out for Korean Server DPS meter. This is the Newest dungeon that just released in Korean Server. Since it just came out, most of the raid members are fully

geared.

 

 

 

 

*Note that Des is currently one of the lowest DPS class. But after all of those hard times, after you farm all of the best gears. Des is one of the "Best" dps class among all classes. Not going to say Des will be the TOP DPS of all, but it definitely is at the top-tier after Des is fully geared.

 

Check this video out for the Fully geared Des:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79In69P7Wg

 

 

Hope this kinda help with whatever decision you guys are making :D

 

** PS. Not saying "I know everything" but just trying to help what is going on at Korean Server right now ! Hope my post don't offend anyone.. Don't want to fight and argue about it. Just saying my opinion from reading the posts from Korean BnS forum and communities.  AND always remember.. BnS requires your skill to do much dmg. Class might just not matter ! Play with whatever class interests you most :'D

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kaun said:

KI can tell you guys about the Korean server right now who is the strongest in DPS wise.

 

If you have all of the amulet and Legendary Soul shields ( this doesn't mean the upcoming legendary SS we are going to get after the Desolated Tomb patch. It's even later than that ) AND element damage accessories with Special Soul which increases your dps dramatically with the buff it gives. 

 

Considering you are fully geared and know what you are doing in Korean Server :

 

Top dps is   SF = Sin = Sum >= BD = FM > then other classes. KFM with the least dps (But KFM can still tank better than any other classes with the Threat buff). 

 

 

** Check this Video out for Korean Server DPS meter. This is the Newest dungeon that just released in Korean Server. Since it just came out, most of the raid members are fully

geared.

 

 

 

 

*Note that Des is currently one of the lowest DPS class. But after all of those hard times, after you farm all of the best gears. Des is one of the "Best" dps class among all classes. Not going to say Des will be the TOP DPS of all, but it definitely is at the top-tier after Des is fully geared.

 

Check this video out for the Fully geared Des:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79In69P7Wg

 

 

Hope this kinda help with whatever decision you guys are making :D

 

** PS. Not saying "I know everything" but just trying to help what is going on at Korean Server right now ! Hope my post don't offend anyone.. Don't want to fight and argue about it. Just saying my opinion from reading the posts from Korean BnS forum and communities.  AND always remember.. BnS requires your skill to do much dmg. Class might just not matter ! Play with whatever class interests you most :'D

Korea Current top is this

 

Sum>FM>sin>SF>BD>Warlock>BM>KFM>>Destroyer

 

Sin can be higher dps but with the new bosses aoes and spinning they can't maintain perm stealth

 

Edited by Kuronee
Had to edit
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kaun said:

** Check this Video out for Korean Server DPS meter. This is the Newest dungeon that just released in Korean Server. Since it just came out, most of the raid members are fully

geared.

And where is the proof they have the same gear?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

well if a destroyer is pulling off aggro in any party and he doesnt have a significant AP/crit dmg advantage then i feel for that party. Destroyer by far has the worst dps in the game atm... and i mean very very far so for u to have aggro with same gear or less than a 20-30 AP advantage means ur team is at a lvl where they are basically 2 ppl doing 1 person worth of dps, RIP dungeon timer.

Agro isn't purely about dps.  I also am wondering what kind of horrible dps you think destroyers have and what class you think can double it.  More often than not if my FM partner doesn't have agro I do on my destroyer.

Edited by TJXX
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TJXX said:

Agro isn't purely about dps.  I also am wondering what kind of horrible dps you think destroyers have and what class you think can double it.  More often than not if my FM partner doesn't have agro I do on my destroyer.

for any class without threat increasing skills namely BM/KFM and summ crouching tiger skill and assuming ur base threat lvl is 100% meaning that u dont put or use "threat" increasing items such as bracelets etc. aggro is purely about dps. sure there are other factors which affect dps like player skill (avoid boss atks while still maintaining quality dps), not getting knocked down or knocked back while maintaining quality dps, not dying not having to leave combat to heal/regen HP.... since obviously if u those are happening to u then u arent doing quality dps it takes about 1 second to get knocked down and another 1-2 seconds to get up (average ppl) thats 2-3 seconds of loss dps time which means u missed about 5-7 rotations depending on ur class for classes like assassins and BD thats about 6-10 rotations missed in those 3 seconds.

 

And yes Destroyer dps is horrible, i play BD, assassin, summoner, kfm and Destroyer and i can tell u hands down destroyers by far has the worst dps in the game. and no i didnt say anyone can double a destroyer dps (well maybe then can... who knows) but the point is a destroyer would need a pretty good gear advantage and ping difference to maintain aggro against any other class for example in regular cases i can hold aggro off destroyers who have in some cases 30-50 AP more than my BD and this is in the 620+ range obviously the AP difference of 30-50 will depend on both my ping as well as the destroyers and dont forget condition (i.e. am i doing poorly today etc.) and this is on a regular basis never lost aggro to a destroyer in my 1000s of dungeon runs with destroyers unless they vastly outgear me. 

 

also note i am only a BD, imagine what a sin, fm or kfm would do to these guys... destroyer dmg... garbage no offense. pve-wise the class is bad.

Edit: forgot about WL thrall can also taunt mobs/bosses.

Edited by RudeBwoii
Link to post
Share on other sites

I play all classes other than SF and BM too, The difference in my destroyer and fm with equal gear is only 3-4k dps over a long fight, and fm are top dps.  It might change more with legendary weapons, but looking at them those favor destroyer more than most classes.

 

Destroyer with 200ms vs assassin with 40.  He only does 3-3.5 attacks per second and all 3 hits when he crits and is in full 5 poison stack stride only do around 16k together.  I hit a little more per second and do more overall dps if you add it up.  He out gears me too.

 

 

Edited by TJXX
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's depend so much on ping/skill i'm not sure a ranking of best dps is relevant.

I'm using dps meter since about a week, my dungeon reference being shatered mast since i farm this all day, and the dps is SO much variable.

Best of the best of each classes i've seen (on maybe idk, 150 runs), was summonner/fm on top, for sure, then wl, then sf then all the rest, then destro. I havent seen a sin doin so good so far.

But that's the best players i've seen, also wl buff modify the game more for certain class, i've seen kfm with wl buff outdpsing 700+ fm that was actually good, for bm it's crazy buff also.

But on a general way, a bad fm/summ will still do decent dps, while a bad sin/kfm/bm/des wont even do half the dps of those 2.

1st bosses is a bit better for melees, 2nd for aoes, 3rd a bit better for ranged, but in a general way the ranking is same.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bim404 said:

also wl buff modify the game more for certain class, i've seen kfm with wl buff outdpsing 700+ fm that was actually good, for bm it's crazy buff also.

Soulburn is a pretty ridiculous buff for FMs as well... I can't speak to how it effects other classes, so you might be right about KFM at the highest gears getting a bigger bonus, but there's something else to consider: FM's soulburn skill gets locked out during a knockdown or grapple (this was fixed in other regions and we should be getting that fix soon) - at which point they are gaining very little benefit from soulburn until the kd/grapple ends (as compared to the 2-3x damage from soulburn skill)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2016 at 6:13 PM, TJXX said:

I play all classes other than SF and BM too, The difference in my destroyer and fm with equal gear is only 3-4k dps over a long fight, and fm are top dps.  It might change more with legendary weapons, but looking at them those favor destroyer more than most classes.

 

Destroyer with 200ms vs assassin with 40.  He only does 3-3.5 attacks per second and all 3 hits when he crits and is in full 5 poison stack stride only do around 16k together.  I hit a little more per second and do more overall dps if you add it up.  He out gears me too.

 

 

1. stop talking out of ur ass. the difference between a destroyer and FM of equal gear over a long fight will never be 3k dmg, thats bullshit. 

 

2. seems u have very narrow vision or u either cant think straight. everybody knows that certain classes have stronger "Burst dps" than others while other classes have stronger "sustained dps" if we are talking straight up burst dmg then obviously destroyers and BDs are high up on the list. destroyers however have the weakest sustained dps in the game.... notice that after ur 6 seconds of fury ran out u were using the variant of smash which does quite a bit of dmg 58k is alot yes....... but not that much when compared to sustained dps all u were doing was lb/rb which in itself isnt very fast cuz lb have a certain point which it needs to pass in order for the hit to register. so basically u were doing 2 atks every second (lul) which amounts to a mere 10-10.5k dmg. at the very best u were doing 3 hits per second after Fury which would vary from 13k-18.5k depending on the order of hits (lb/rb/lb or rb/lb/rb).

 

3. Watch the assassin video on youtube and it will tell u in the description that the rotation can be done faster.

 

4. he outgears u? WTF assassin video was posted April 7, 2016. THATS A WHOLE 4 MONTHS AGO. clearly from the dmg there u can see that this guy didnt have more than 560-580 AP and probably around 180-190% crit dmg..... ur video posted 2 days ago shows u having 649 ap and 228.54% crit dmg. I BET U DIDNT THINK I WOULD CATCH THAT.

 

even my sin with 440 AP hit 8k crits on Dark strike without blue buff and only about 190% crit dmg..... so i dont see how u can say that the dmg he is doing is equivalent to 649 AP and 228% crit dmg.... this dude full of bullshit.

 

so yeah that OP dmg that ur so proud of: "he only does 3-3.5 atks and all 3 hits when he crits does 16k dmg..... i hit a little more per second and deal more overall dps if u add it up" YOU CAN MAINTAIN THAT OP DPS FOR A WHOLE 6 SECONDS ONCE EVERY45 SECONDS WOW! there i solved ur mystery for u. sorry it didnt become the 8th wonder of the world. peace.

like i said... u have very narrow vision, either that or u dont pay attention to detail.

Edited by RudeBwoii
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

Do people even play the classes they enjoy these days? ._.

Nope! As far as I can tell, most people just want to play the best DPS class... Assuming you are one of the playing to enjoy like me then we are the rare breed actually.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

Do people even play the classes they enjoy these days? ._.

Destroyer is so fun.  Other classes are fun too, but destroyer game play is my favorite currently.

18 hours ago, Bim404 said:

It's depend so much on ping/skill i'm not sure a ranking of best dps is relevant.

I'm using dps meter since about a week, my dungeon reference being shatered mast since i farm this all day, and the dps is SO much variable.

Best of the best of each classes i've seen (on maybe idk, 150 runs), was summonner/fm on top, for sure, then wl, then sf then all the rest, then destro. I havent seen a sin doin so good so far.

But that's the best players i've seen, also wl buff modify the game more for certain class, i've seen kfm with wl buff outdpsing 700+ fm that was actually good, for bm it's crazy buff also.

But on a general way, a bad fm/summ will still do decent dps, while a bad sin/kfm/bm/des wont even do half the dps of those 2.

1st bosses is a bit better for melees, 2nd for aoes, 3rd a bit better for ranged, but in a general way the ranking is same.

 

Most current dps meters are innacurate for party members, but they still give you a pretty good idea how people in your party are doing.  For example they don't count poison/bleed as dps for the people who did them, and after a while they start missing a few hits here and there.

5 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

1. stop talking out of ur ass. the difference between a destroyer and FM of equal gear over a long fight will never be 3k dmg, thats bullshit. 

 

2. seems u have very narrow vision or u either cant think straight. everybody knows that certain classes have stronger "Burst dps" than others while other classes have stronger "sustained dps" if we are talking straight up burst dmg then obviously destroyers and BDs are high up on the list. destroyers however have the weakest sustained dps in the game.... notice that after ur 6 seconds of fury ran out u were using the variant of smash which does quite a bit of dmg 58k is alot yes....... but not that much when compared to sustained dps all u were doing was lb/rb which in itself isnt very fast cuz lb have a certain point which it needs to pass in order for the hit to register. so basically u were doing 2 atks every second (lul) which amounts to a mere 10-10.5k dmg. at the very best u were doing 3 hits per second after Fury which would vary from 13k-18.5k depending on the order of hits (lb/rb/lb or rb/lb/rb).

 

3. Watch the assassin video on youtube and it will tell u in the description that the rotation can be done faster.

 

4. he outgears u? WTF assassin video was posted April 7, 2016. THATS A WHOLE 4 MONTHS AGO. clearly from the dmg there u can see that this guy didnt have more than 560-580 AP and probably around 180-190% crit dmg..... ur video posted 2 days ago shows u having 649 ap and 228.54% crit dmg. I BET U DIDNT THINK I WOULD CATCH THAT.

 

even my sin with 440 AP hit 8k crits on Dark strike without blue buff and only about 190% crit dmg..... so i dont see how u can say that the dmg he is doing is equivalent to 649 AP and 228% crit dmg.... this dude full of bullshit.

 

so yeah that OP dmg that ur so proud of: "he only does 3-3.5 atks and all 3 hits when he crits does 16k dmg..... i hit a little more per second and deal more overall dps if u add it up" YOU CAN MAINTAIN THAT OP DPS FOR A WHOLE 6 SECONDS ONCE EVERY45 SECONDS WOW! there i solved ur mystery for u. sorry it didnt become the 8th wonder of the world. peace.

like i said... u have very narrow vision, either that or u dont pay attention to detail.

1/2. My current sustained dps on my destroyer ranges from 17-18k, after I reach that point it just spikes up and down during fury.  On my equally geared FM it ranges from 19-21k.  Dps is not that different between every class at the gear levels I'm at. (No legendary, max accessories.)

 

3. Both of us hit around 3 attacks per second at some point in the videos, the difference is that's his max with 5 poison stacks and crits to proc f, that's my low with no fury/emberstomp/execute and 200 ms vs his 40 ms, overall in the same time frame I hit much more often.  I made a mistake posting an older video, I just tried to find one that was a decent comparison.  I didn't notice the date, it's true he should hit harder and possibly slightly faster now if he has the HM RMB, which I'm still missing too.  I just looked the character up on bns coffee afterwards to see his gear.  On my assassin I get between 200-240 hits per minute depending on the build/ms, on destroyer I get 280-310.  On Mushins tower dummy obviously, real fights it changes.

 

I never said/thought destroyer damage was OP at all, I'm just saying it really isn't that low.  I challenge you to prove to me otherwise if you can, give me real numbers for classes and back it up if you can instead of no facts.

 

 

Edited by TJXX
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YamiKokennin said:

Nope! As far as I can tell, most people just want to play the best DPS class... Assuming you are one of the playing to enjoy like me then we are the rare breed actually.

Been a BM since launch and haven't looked back since :)

1 hour ago, TJXX said:

Destroyer is so fun.  Other classes are fun too, but destroyer game play is my favorite currently.

They're great to have in parties/SSP (grabbing Terrors is the safest thing ever for a faction). People overlook support too much. If you say

"Destro can shield party members while chi'ing, and can speed it up with iron fortress", their counter argument will be "pro parties never die".

Some people forget that we all started as newbies :). Just keep enjoying the class. Some of us actually appreciate it!

 

Fun moment quote:
We(my clan and myself, with some randoms in F8) once had a great Destro in a Nexus run. He CCed perfectly, grabbed the robot and brought it over the blue circles to bring down its power surges, and just played really well. My clan leader who isn't one to dole out compliments went "I like this destro. U smart :O" and it brought a smile to all our faces :D. It was one of the rare times when the entire party actually talked after a comment.

Edited by OniOfTheSword
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OniOfTheSword said:

Been a BM since launch and haven't looked back since :)

They're great to have in parties/SSP (grabbing Terrors is the safest thing ever for a faction). People overlook support too much. If you say

"Destro can shield party members while chi'ing, and can speed it up with iron fortress", their counter argument will be "pro parties never die".

Some people forget that we all started as newbies :). Just keep enjoying the class. Some of us actually appreciate it!

 

Fun moment quote:
We(my clan and myself, with some randoms in F8) once had a great Destro in a Nexus run. He CCed perfectly, grabbed the robot and brought it over the blue circles to bring down its power surges, and just played really well. My clan leader who isn't one to dole out compliments went "I like this destro. U smart :O" and it brought a smile to all our faces :D. It was one of the rare times when the entire party actually talked after a comment.

It's always a delight to find friendly and competent players. I have been in so many pug nexus and trust me, I get irritated when I see Des or BD doesn't carry the robot to the pools or people blocking the boss miles away from the pools. A more annoying and tilting situation I had was a couple day back in Nexus. I had a HM10 summoner with Baleful (stage 5) join my party. I thought to myself that he knows the mechanic but no. Dude did wrong CC during CC phase @ Sarge. Dude almost cause a party wipe @ Scorch/Singe because he started it when half of the party weren't even ready (oh and he didn't even do CC). At Be Ido, he spread the drills literally every where on the map, then counter the robot miles away, and doesn't taunt to at least keep the boss in 1 spot while 4/6 party members were melee. 

 

A lot of people in the game is still having the mentality of high AP is the best. I do agree that having high AP make your fight quicker and less strain but for boss that requires some mechanic, high AP isn't everything. I rather giving newbies tutorial/pointers in raid so I can have a raid with people who has brain and willing to learn than running a raid that people would start blaming each other for the run's failures. The worst one is first timers who don't want to admit being a first timer.

 

People need to relax, enjoy the game, enjoy the class, learn bosses and their mechanics (if any), learn the class and know how to control the toon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

It's always a delight to find friendly and competent players. I have been in so many pug nexus and trust me, I get irritated when I see Des or BD doesn't carry the robot to the pools or people blocking the boss miles away from the pools. A more annoying and tilting situation I had was a couple day back in Nexus. I had a HM10 summoner with Baleful (stage 5) join my party. I thought to myself that he knows the mechanic but no. Dude did wrong CC during CC phase @ Sarge. Dude almost cause a party wipe @ Scorch/Singe because he started it when half of the party weren't even ready (oh and he didn't even do CC). At Be Ido, he spread the drills literally every where on the map, then counter the robot miles away, and doesn't taunt to at least keep the boss in 1 spot while 4/6 party members were melee. 

 

A lot of people in the game is still having the mentality of high AP is the best. I do agree that having high AP make your fight quicker and less strain but for boss that requires some mechanic, high AP isn't everything. I rather giving newbies tutorial/pointers in raid so I can have a raid with people who has brain and willing to learn than running a raid that people would start blaming each other for the run's failures. The worst one is first timers who don't want to admit being a first timer.

 

People need to relax, enjoy the game, enjoy the class, learn bosses and their mechanics (if any), learn the class and know how to control the toon.

unfortunately, as many say in game "AP over brain" and we still see a lot of that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

It's always a delight to find friendly and competent players. I have been in so many pug nexus and trust me, I get irritated when I see Des or BD doesn't carry the robot to the pools or people blocking the boss miles away from the pools. A more annoying and tilting situation I had was a couple day back in Nexus. I had a HM10 summoner with Baleful (stage 5) join my party. I thought to myself that he knows the mechanic but no. Dude did wrong CC during CC phase @ Sarge. Dude almost cause a party wipe @ Scorch/Singe because he started it when half of the party weren't even ready (oh and he didn't even do CC). At Be Ido, he spread the drills literally every where on the map, then counter the robot miles away, and doesn't taunt to at least keep the boss in 1 spot while 4/6 party members were melee. 

 

A lot of people in the game is still having the mentality of high AP is the best. I do agree that having high AP make your fight quicker and less strain but for boss that requires some mechanic, high AP isn't everything. I rather giving newbies tutorial/pointers in raid so I can have a raid with people who has brain and willing to learn than running a raid that people would start blaming each other for the run's failures. The worst one is first timers who don't want to admit being a first timer.

 

People need to relax, enjoy the game, enjoy the class, learn bosses and their mechanics (if any), learn the class and know how to control the toon.

what u guys are saying is entirely true. High AP doesnt always means a successful party neither does it mean a smooth dungeon run since player skill and or brains play a part in the process. 

 

However this is a thread aimed at figuring out a DPS tier by class, the focus isnt really to find fault in which player has mechanics and which player or type of player or type of class has good mechanics. the sole aim is to compare dps by class. as I stated before, there are alot of factors to maintaining quality dps (mechanics, skill, brain etc.) and logically so these should not be ignored, but i think u guys are derailing off topic a bit here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 6:26 PM, TJXX said:

Most current dps meters are innacurate for party members, but they still give you a pretty good idea how people in your party are doing.  For example they don't count poison/bleed as dps for the people who did them, and after a while they start missing a few hits here and there.

It's pretty accurate actually. Poison will be listed on your dps if you're not sin, just remove it not hard, u have the number, and usually it represent 1-2% of the sin dps, not that much.

Bleed represent less than 0.2% of the boss hp , and everyone is using bleed so it doesnt rly matter.

Short fuse for fm is also affected , but damage is also ridiculous. Maybe some other skills are that i'm not aware of, maybe the ember explosion of auto deto fms not sure (that would be more of a problem, since it's their main thing)

It can miss some hits , like 3-4 hits on a fight with 1000+ hits registered, but they're still listed ,if u want THAT much precise info, u can do the maths.

But generally speaking, something with 1% error margin, is considerated accurate, and can give u a precise idea of the thing.

 

 

Goin back to the off topic that started, yep u can play just for fun, i actually play my bm with lightning build , having ridiculous dps, but as long as i keep agro who cares xd fire doesnt look cool at all. But this thread is about min-maxing dps, not lololol lets play for fun.

Edited by Bim404
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bim404 said:

It's pretty accurate actually. Poison will be listed on your dps if you're not sin, just remove it not hard, u have the number, and usually it represent 1-2% of the sin dps, not that much.

Bleed represent less than 0.2% of the boss hp , and everyone is using bleed so it doesnt rly matter.

Short fuse for fm is also affected , but damage is also ridiculous. Maybe some other skills are that i'm not aware of, maybe the ember explosion of auto deto fms not sure.

It can miss some hits , like 3-4 hits on a fight with 1000+ hits registered, but they're still listed ,if u want THAT much precise info, u can do the maths.

But generally speaking, something with 1% error margin, is considered accurate, and can give u a precise idea of the thing.

 

 

Goin back to the off topic that started, yep u can play just for fun, i actually play my bm with lightning build , having ridiculous dps, but as long as i keep agro who cares xd fire doesnt look cool at all. But this thread is about min-maxing dps, not lololol lets play for fun.

After a couple of minutes the ACT one is off by much more than 1%, for example on my FM when I'm doing 20kish dps my friend sees 14/15k, on my destroyer at 17k she sees 10k, on my sin at 14k she sees 7k. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

after the patch skill changes,, i would say bm will hold the agro best

On 8/13/2016 at 2:50 AM, Kaun said:

I can tell you guys about the Korean server right now who is the strongest in DPS wise.

 

If you have all of the amulet and Legendary Soul shields ( this doesn't mean the upcoming legendary SS we are going to get after the Desolated Tomb patch. It's even later than that ) AND element damage accessories with Special Soul which increases your dps dramatically with the buff it gives. 

 

Considering you are fully geared and know what you are doing in Korean Server :

 

Top dps is   SF = Sin = Sum >= BD = FM > then other classes. KFM with the least dps (But KFM can still tank better than any other classes with the Threat buff). 

 

 

** Check this Video out for Korean Server DPS meter. This is the Newest dungeon that just released in Korean Server. Since it just came out, most of the raid members are fully

geared.

 

 

 

 

*Note that Des is currently one of the lowest DPS class. But after all of those hard times, after you farm all of the best gears. Des is one of the "Best" dps class among all classes. Not going to say Des will be the TOP DPS of all, but it definitely is at the top-tier after Des is fully geared.

 

Check this video out for the Fully geared Des:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79In69P7Wg

 

 

Hope this kinda help with whatever decision you guys are making :D

 

** PS. Not saying "I know everything" but just trying to help what is going on at Korean Server right now ! Hope my post don't offend anyone.. Don't want to fight and argue about it. Just saying my opinion from reading the posts from Korean BnS forum and communities.  AND always remember.. BnS requires your skill to do much dmg. Class might just not matter ! Play with whatever class interests you most :'D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...