top dps?

deathleecher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assassin was only top dps in vanilla. Summoner was a strong 2nd before Silverfrost but now shares that place. Warlock was on par with Summoner before it was nerfed, now it's in the lower half of the dps barrel.

As it stands right now, FM is still top, followed by SF, Summoner and BD. All other classes are in the lower dps tier.

4 minutes ago, Nightdash said:

soul fighter is actually top dps? alot of friends say that they are the lowest dps class :O

Your friends are living in a dream world. It's just a difficult class to master. Think of it as a high dps version of a KFM. You have to do a lot of different crap to achieve the best outcome.

KFM = use all your skills, do a whole load of stuff and be an unkillable god.
SF = use all your skills, do a whole load of stuff and kill the shit out of everything.

23 minutes ago, Fat Cat said:

Assassino só foi top dps em baunilha. Summoner foi um forte segundo antes Silverfrost mas agora compartilha esse lugar. Warlock foi a par com Summoner antes de ter sido nerfed, agora é na metade inferior do barril dps.

Tal como está agora, FM ainda é superior, seguido por SF, Summoner e BD. Todas as outras classes estão no menor nível dps.

I have assassin/FM and SMN same AP 545-549

DPS

Assassin>FM>SMN
w/WL FM>Assassin>SMN
Summoner and Assassin is top DPS B&S CN

Summoner w/ Rumblebees stage 3 - tier 5 is super OP but need 65%+-70%+ crit is impossible for now in NA.

NA

Assassin know mech and good ping > FM > Blade/Summoner/WL

CN

Summoner w/, 65%+/70%+ crit+Rublebess stage3> Assassin > FM/BD > ALL

1 minute ago, Nhoki said:

I have assassin/FM and SMN same AP 545-549

DPS

Assassin>FM>SMN
w/WL FM>Assassin>SMN
Summoner and Assassin is top DPS B&S CN

Summoner w/ Rumblebees stage 3 - tier 5 is super OP but need 65-70% crit is impossible for now in NA.

NA

Assassin know mech and good ping > FM > Blade Master good ping > Summoner/WL

CN

Summoner w/, 65%/70% crit+Rublebess stage3> Assassin > FM/BD > ALL

You're comparing three classes based on your own playstyle, and then throwing in some unsubstantiated junk about it also being the case on B&S CN. You should probably play all classes at the highest meta before commenting with your own personal experience. According to damage meters in the Korean client (pre latest patch), FM/SMN/SF/BD share the top positions. Your anecdotal experiences mean absolutely nothing in the grand scale of the large sample that is the Korean playerbase.

3 minutos atrás, Fat Cat disse:

Você está em comparando Três classes base com em Seu PRÓPRIO estilo de Jogo, E Depois Jogar Em Algum lixo infundadas Sobre Sendo TAMBÉM O Caso na B & S CN. Rápido Você provavelmente DEVE Jogar Todas como classes Ao Mais alto meta Antes de comentar com a SUA Própria Experiência Pessoal. de according com Medidores de Dano sem coreano Cliente (pré remendo Mais recente), FM / SMN / SF / BD compartilhar como Primeiras Posições. Suas Experiências anedóticas Significa Absolutamente nada em grande escala da grande Amostra que É o playerbase coreano.

SF? HAHAHAHA OK

12 minutes ago, Fat Cat said:

You're comparing three classes based on your own playstyle, and then throwing in some unsubstantiated junk about it also being the case on B&S CN. You should probably play all classes at the highest meta before commenting with your own personal experience. According to damage meters in the Korean client (pre latest patch), FM/SMN/SF/BD share the top positions. Your anecdotal experiences mean absolutely nothing in the grand scale of the large sample that is the Korean playerbase.

Are you stupid? 

According to the current meta in KR based on the DPS meter SIN is number 1 followed by FM and destroyers. 

This is the chart after the newly introduced amulets. 

Don't write smth about KR when you actually know shit about it. 

Here a small example how SIN dps looks like with the new amulet:

On EU/NA FM is top followed by SIN and then comes summoner, WL etc. 

2 minutos atrás, Shiune disse:

Estúpido Você e? 

De according com o meta em base de KR COM real há metros DPS SIN E UM NUMERO seguido de FM e Destruidores. 

Este É O Gráfico DEPOIS de OS amuletos recentemente introduzidos. 

De: Não escreva smth Sobre KR when rápido Você Realmente SABE ISSO nada Sobre. 

Aqui hum Pequeno Exemplo de Como SIN dps Parece com o novo amuleto:

On / KR FM UE E superiores seguido cabelo SIN e, em SEGUIDA, a VEM convocador, WL etc. 

that's what I told the guy insists on SF, never saw any SF in first meter damage, NEVER

Any dg, SMN/ASSASSIN/FM in first or blade

2 minutes ago, Shiune said:

Are you stupid? 

According to the current meta in KR based on the DPS meter SIN is number 1 followed by FM and destroyers. 

This is the chart after the newly introduced amulets. 

Don't write smth about KR when you actually know shit about it. 

Here a small example how SIN dps looks like with the new amulet:

On EU/KR FM is top followed by SIN and then comes summoner, WL etc. 

You're posting a video without all of the top dps classes I mentioned, hence showing no comparison, and suggesting that i'm the stupid one? Equally, video of a personal dungeon experience with an Assassin and a Force Master =/= sample of an entire playerbase of 9 classes. You even say "this is the chart after the newly introduced amulets" and then proceed in not providing any chart.

I'm not sure whether to believe you are a fool, or simply a fool.

How you compare What the best dps is. You take Every class in the same instance, take that data, put it together and see who is on top. 

So to link 1 single video wont say who is top dps. You need to look at ALOT of video to get the right answer

11 minutes ago, Fat Cat said:

You're posting a video without all of the top dps classes I mentioned, hence showing no comparison, and suggesting that i'm the stupid one? Equally, video of a personal dungeon experience with an Assassin and a Force Master =/= sample of an entire playerbase of 9 classes. You even say "this is the chart after the newly introduced amulets" and then proceed in not providing any chart.

I'm not sure whether to believe you are a fool, or simply a fool.

Well youtube is a huge platform where you can find dozens of videos of other classes but i'll search them for you because i'm a kind man - all you have to do is compare them. 

First another assassin with 180k dps (without WL) 

Summoner is not even in the chart anymore after the latest nerf to bees:

Another stronger summoner but still far behind:

BD far behind (destroyer very stronk) 

Soul Fighter far behind:

I mean you can search yourself and find your classes with better scores but you won't find them because like i said they are NOT ON TOP! 

reading this garbage is giving me cancer. warlock top dps class? summoner top dps class? who writes such bullshit? WL and SMN are in bottom tier on NA and EU for dps the only class they can beat out for DPS is Destroyer and possibly BM. I dont know about SF but if anything a DPS tier list would look something like this:

Sin > FM > KFM=BD or BD=KFM > WL=BM or BM=WL > SMN > Destroyer.

destroyer obviously at the bottom because their dmg modifiers are shit and neither do they have skill fequency.

Sin - hit hard as hell with good modifiers and have high skill frequency which is why they are ranked 1st

FM - hit probably the hardest of all classes but with less frequency hence they get beaten by sins.

KFM - similar to FM hit pretty damn hard but not much frequency.

BD - deal less dmg per hit but hit very fast frequent as assassin so they are actually more of a dps class than KFM but i think they are about equal.

WL - buff class nuff said. they dont have the modifiers neither the skill frequency aka spammability to be a true dps class.

BM - decent modifiers. less spam relegated to tanking.

SMN - very spammy decent modifiers but class is gimmicky and requires too many things to go right in order to deal viable dps. relegated to support class.

Destroyer - Bottom of the list, they have nothing going for them atm. mediocre dmg terrible modifiers etc... LMB/RMB for primary dps source?? just bad they have no go-between skill to mitigate dps loss.... my 578 AP BD can hold aggro off 600-620 Destroyers easily... they are just that bad atm.

Again i know absolute 0 about SF so i cant comment on what they can do or cant do.

This is a really complex matter, since there's a lot of factors u need to think of.
1 - The class you're playing, how long u've been playing on it? (You probably mastered your class, so you can describe in details.)

2 - How is it in a real fight? (If we're just here to consider what they can do in a REAL fight, then we have to consider more things like, mechanics, dps engage, damage consistency.)

3 - What's your play style? (We all know BnS offer a insane ammount of styles to use, does your style have higher/lower damage than the others?)

Considering all of this, u can tell about your OWN class, if we're only talkin about numbers, all we have to check it's their damage on stupid dummys from mushin's tower.

Im gonna answer this right now. i do the most damage. roll a vau.

and yes a kfm may be able to pull off a 45k hit every once and a while, as an assassin i hit for around 7000-8000 almost every hit in stealth and buffed by a lock its 13-15k a hit. and i swing fast.

@Shiune dude i dont want to quote all of that hogwash u have there. but bro i think u got ur shit mixed up.... dps != dph. they are 2 very different concepts.... dps = damage per second while dph = damage per hit, all of what u have been describing is damage per hit hence "DPH" u cant take 1 hit and say that that 1 hit represents the entire dmg a class can do over 1 second or 1 rotation or over a set time span. Take KFM for example KFM hit *cricket*ing hard.... like so hard once they get rolling, but they will never have top dps because they simply dont hit enuff times in 1 second to have the necessary dmg to be top. Hell KFM even hit harder than sins, but sins beat them because they just have too much dmg output in 1 second... rb/f/poison/bleed/4 thats 1 rotation in 1 second in lightning build and thats not even sin highest dps build so just imagine all the dmg they have going out in dark build... similar to BD, they have lmb/f/lmb/f bleed/lightning dot etc and thats all just 1 second worth of rotation. so again dude, u cant look at 1 hit and say this class is top dps... thats just silly.

25 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

@Shiune dude i dont want to quote all of that hogwash u have there. but bro i think u got ur shit mixed up.... dps != dph. they are 2 very different concepts.... dps = damage per second while dph = damage per hit, all of what u have been describing is damage per hit hence "DPH" u cant take 1 hit and say that that 1 hit represents the entire dmg a class can do over 1 second or 1 rotation or over a set time span. Take KFM for example KFM hit *cricket*ing hard.... like so hard once they get rolling, but they will never have top dps because they simply dont hit enuff times in 1 second to have the necessary dmg to be top. Hell KFM even hit harder than sins, but sins beat them because they just have too much dmg output in 1 second... rb/f/poison/bleed/4 thats 1 rotation in 1 second in lightning build and thats not even sin highest dps build so just imagine all the dmg they have going out in dark build... similar to BD, they have lmb/f/lmb/f bleed/lightning dot etc and thats all just 1 second worth of rotation. so again dude, u cant look at 1 hit and say this class is top dps... thats just silly.

Did you actualy saw the videos? 

This is the Korean version of the game with implemented ->DPS<- meters. 

The numbers your are seeing in this videos are the actual dps numbers of the classes. 

Also for your information: I'm maining a SIN with baleful weapon and all HM skills unlocked and I know that SINs dps is on top after FMs (yeah you are wrong there FMs are still stronger than SINs in our version - other than in KR where SIN is above FM due to the new amulets). 

on korea sins are by far the highest dps, well its not by far. FM's arent that far behind imo. They are pretty equal.

Im not sure on wind summoners after the nerf.

On eu there is no question that FM's out dps sins. There are meters like ACT, its not accurate but it gives you an idea.

The only time sins MAY come close to an FM is IF the sin can stick on the target without having to worry about anything else. Sins cant maintain 100% uptime on a boss tho due to being melee.

24 minutes ago, ChimChim said:

on korea sins are by far the highest dps, well its not by far. FM's arent that far behind imo. They are pretty equal.

Im not sure on wind summoners after the nerf.

On eu there is no question that FM's out dps sins. There are meters like ACT, its not accurate but it gives you an idea.

The only time sins MAY come close to an FM is IF the sin can stick on the target without having to worry about anything else. Sins cant maintain 100% uptime on a boss tho due to being melee.

IMO they are the equal due to real life situations. I main a SIN and FM pretty much, The FM definitely does more damage than my SIN in mandate or fighting widows in BSH for example because these bosses move a lot. But for bosses like the drill guy in Nexus or winter mane (even very large bosses) my SIN will do more dmg than my FM. 

If you wanted to do ONLY a single class dps comparison, then that would be testing against the non-moving targets in mushins tower for training, i bet more people would give a SIN the victory. Also b/c fighting spirit is a part of a SINs rotation, where FM doesn't have a buff like that. 

Archived