are FM's still good in arena

Ujarac

Just wondering if FM's are still good in arena. I kinda see the other classes more then them in arena now and also after playing soul fighter a little was wondering if theirs even a reason to still play as FM since SF has both KFM and FM's good skills and seem like they have better mobility then them. Just wasn't sure if people still play as them.

16 hours ago, Zerecas said:

Check at least overall ranking and come back to realize that the factual statistic has answered your question.

Sums are cancer and yet they aren't dominating rating. Same with BDS, hm carried BM's. My point is, everything is cancer(save for warlock and sf, BM without hm block, and dest without hm stomp), its just a question of HOW cancer. 

FM is still (and has always been) a very good 1v1 pvp class. Even better in 3v3 matches considering its incredible kit (two anti stuns, two ice guards, a veil...).

It simply requires more skill to achieve the same results than with the baby classes (BD, Sum and Dest). That's why you don't see many of them in the top rankings.

On 1.7.2016 at 3:34 AM, Ausuko said:

Sums are cancer and yet they aren't dominating rating. Same with BDS, hm carried BM's. My point is, everything is cancer(save for warlock and sf, BM without hm block, and dest without hm stomp), its just a question of HOW cancer. 

Warlock and SF isn't cancer? haHAA

just put everything up on that list

Just now, Hamoud said:

Then you should know Warlocks in pvp are the lowest tier out there, and they are not cancer at all, they have been nerfed to the core, and they are pretty much under powered insanely..

They're not "insanely" underpowered, they're fairly easy to play and they're in my opinion quite cancerous, just like other classes are in your opinion cancerous.

Just now, Gratus said:

They're not "insanely" underpowered, they're fairly easy to play and they're in my opinion quite cancerous, just like other classes are in your opinion cancerous.

Warlocks are easy to play in PvE, not in PvP, if you say they are easy in PvP then i am so sure you have never tried a Warlock in PvP...
If Warlocks are cancerous for you, then i am sorry either you suck in PvP, or you actually dont know what you're talking about..

However if its your opinion then oh well...... i wish there are many players like you in PvP, i would have gotten my Diamond..

1 minute ago, Hamoud said:

Warlocks are easy to play in PvE, not in PvP, if you say they are easy in PvP then i am so sure you have never tried a Warlock in PvP...
If Warlocks are cancerous for you, then i am sorry either you suck in PvP, or you actually dont know what you're talking about..

However if its your opinion then oh well...... i wish there are many players like you in PvP, i would have gotten my Diamond..

So because in my subjective opinion a class is cancerous, I suck? They are in fact one of the easier classes to play in PvP, them being generally weaker than other classes doesn't make the class itself more difficult, just more difficult to climb ladder with.

Your blind support for your own class is insufferable.

Just now, Hamoud said:

Yes, if you think Warlock is cancerous, you suck, either its your opinion or not, Yes sir - If you think that Warlocks are cancer, you do suck, pretty much period lol...

Okay, thanks for the sound argument. haHAA

3 minutes ago, Gratus said:

So because in my subjective opinion a class is cancerous, I suck? They are in fact one of the easier classes to play in PvP, them being generally weaker than other classes doesn't make the class itself more difficult, just more difficult to climb ladder with.

Your blind support for your own class is insufferable.

Yes, if you think Warlock is cancerous, you suck, either its your opinion or not, Yes sir - If you think that Warlocks are cancer, you do suck, pretty much period lol...

in my honest opinion I have to say they suck compared to the other classes now and its not cause of the way their made its cause most of the other classes require little skill to play as. I've played on my FM more then my des and sin but I've easily made it to gold and and platinum on them meanwhile it seems to be hard as hell for my FM. I like my FM but the difficulty required to actually be good is kinda annoying while the rest of the classses just easily make it to the top. not only that but we still seem to have HM skills that arent a good as the other classes. I just got HM impact and it didn't seem like it really gave to much of an advantage, like what was even the point of me getting it. you guys can call me stupid and shit if you want but its just my opinion and how I see FM now.

Archived