Free Legendary

hi ncsoft can you give me free legendary on all my toons on my account? cause i mean the grind is to much and i dont wanna farm same dungeon over and over again , can you please make it happend, and can you give me 10000 gold on every character too so i dont have to farm gold either, will be much easier for me to make a new alt.. oh i almost forgot, can you guys unlock every hm skills on them too? 

and give me hm 15, so i dont have to farm exp too , cause i will not be able to use my hm skills if im not hm 15, and i dont feel its equal to the others.

6 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

hi ncsoft can you give me free legendary on all my toons on my account? cause i mean the grind is to much and i dont wanna farm same dungeon over and over again , can you please make it happend, and can you give me 10000 gold on every character too so i dont have to farm gold either, will be much easier for me to make a new alt.. oh i almost forgot, can you guys unlock every hm skills on them too? 

and give me hm 15, so i dont have to farm exp too , cause i will not be able to use my hm skills if im not hm 15, and i dont feel its equal to the others.

LOL. I have waited so long for this parody post to arrive to our lovely bns forums. 10/10 sir

Good one and it sarcastically describes the community here. I have never seen so much crying for grind and wanting free stuff as here and I've been playing MMO's for 10+ years. You mad me laugh, thank you.

Archived